biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

For itchy pickle [ bama fan ]

Just for you to know and no one else [well everyone now because I can't private message anyone] ----- I want Alabama to beat LSU like a fukking drum ----- I can't stand those Cajuns especially when they are drunk, the way they spell Geaux Tigers [that pisses me the hell off] and I hate their fukking coach, "The Mad Hatter", that sorry piece of shit!! ----- I will be saying Roll Tide Roll next Saturday night, I promise!! ----- Hell, the Barners [my Auburn Tigers] are 6-3 and Bowl Eligible!! ----- The over / under for AU season wins this year was 5.5 WINS ----- We are already better than most experts predicted at the beginning of summer practices ----- I know they have exceeded my expectations and I think Chizik and his staff has done a hell of a job, even better than last year ----- Playing 26 freshman [ they are going to be Hell when they are juniors and seniors ]

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Take all the support we can get

We agree on the Tigers fan base. I'll be in Tuscaloosa late Thursday and cannot WAIT for the game. It's gonna be CRAZY all weekend.

And you're right, I sure never thought Auburn would win 6+ this year.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
    Last edited by itchypickle; 10-30-11 at 02:50 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620