dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39741

I have to Admit, Lakerboy is Pretty Clever at One Thing

I found it so funny how people always talk about lakerboy especially when he posts. People in the forum probably think he is the best, especially the less informed posters who just see this poster has so many views...they say why don't i view i and see whats the fuss about. Then you have those lakerboy nuthuggers who when other posters call out lakerboy, they go and defend lakerboy. Problem is these guys already like lakerboy a lot so its very hard for them to hate lakerboy once lakerboy got them convinced from before. Its like how many people say Jeter is the best wheras tons of people know he is extremely overrated. These lakerboy nuthuggers are like those crazy Derek Jeter fans who keep saying he's captain clutch and jeter would have had it. Just like if lakerboy lost a play due to a late touchdown or the other team hitting a game winning rbi. You would hear his nuthuggers saying if they weren't unlucky Lakerboy WOULD HAVE WON. Just like how a ball goes past a diving Jeter! The announcers go... Jeter would have made the play.

Well I have to admit, Lakerboy is pretty clever at one thing. He is very clever to the average sbr member on this board in the way he posts. Having a ton of views in his threads surely gets him attention. So when all his plays are pretty much fade the public and taking ugly underdogs its no coincidence he will garner attention when he picks a really bad team to win straight up. I mean, is it a coincidence that the poster No Coincidences is his biggest fan? I mean, look at lakerboy's thread titles with his plays. If its about a specific game, it will be an underdog a huge percent of the time and its an underdog no one would want to touch. Couple that with mentioning the ML like St. Louis Rams +10 and +340 ML and when it hits, he will want everyone to say wow lakerboy how did you take that team. You're the man! But of course the other 4-5 times that ugly underdog loses, theres no harm at all for lakerboy. He knows the underdog isn't suppose to win so and he knows people understand this so its a win-win situation for him. He knows the only comments that will come out of it when the dog loses is don't worry lakerboy they are suppose to lose.

The thing is that most sbr posters are nuthuggers and can't really look behind the words. Why do you think Lakerboy never takes a public favorite and makes a thread about it? If he takes say Yankees -150 or Patriots -10, that would only be a lose-lose situation for him. Because if the yankees or Patriots win, that isn't going to get him the same attention as if he takes Orioles +180 or Rams +10 and +340 on the ML. Haven't you noticed he always posts the ML as well ? That's basically an attention grabber.

People who seen lakerboy posts and can read between the lines can pretty much figure his motive by posting ugly underdogs and fading the public just to garner attention. I mean, anyone can say, I think Orioles +180 or Rams +10 is a good play. Why? Eventually an underdog will hit. So people will forget about those 3-4 ugly dogs he took that got blown out by wiil remember the 10 point dog who not only covered but won SU.
    Last edited by dynamite140; 10-30-11 at 01:20 AM.

dynamite140

I found his posting on big play on Texas pretty funny. Go 25x on Rangers and then when it loses, he gets bashed and his plan backfired when it lost. Because if it won, he would be loving the attention. Lakerboy has got to be the biggest attention seeker on this site. I knew when he lost this play, there was NO WAY he wasn't going to have a play on Game 7. Why? Because if he did, then people will always remember lakerboy's last big play of the baseball postseason and that would be in the first thing that come to their mind about lakerboy. I find this funny because i knew how much he would play on game 7 when he post. I thought 10x was the perfect amount. Why? Because if he puts 25x, then people will start calling him names and giving him lots of criticism. 50x? No way... that has 0 credibility. If he does that everyone will call him a chaser and he will lose credibility. But then again... he already has when his nicknames are airbettor and chaser and fakerboy. I remember how many people made fun of lakerboy and his 50x and 100x bets just to recoup his losses so no way he was going to do that. If he post 1-5 unit play... that would serve zero purpose since he say 25x last game. And oh and behold I was correct in that his game 7 play was going to be 10x.

Why 10x you ask? Too much such as 25x, 50x and 100x and if it losses, he will probably lose the attention of the newbies here as well who browse through his threads. Because he already knows a couple of posters here already figured him out. And no way it was going to be a 1x-5x play because that doesn't do nothing to save him from the previous 25x lay. 10x was the perfect size bet to post because its not too much and not too little. It was the safe play. Just like taking an ugly underdog and hoping it hit because if it loses, no harm, no foul at all. You guys see the correlation here? Most people probably don't so now you do. Of course many sees it but they don't want to admit it. So if it wins, he will have people saying nice job lakerboy on winning some of it back.

Also, it has that latency effect where people always remember your last plays and not previous ones. So he won't get any criticism since he won a little of it back. But what if it loses? Well lakerboy already had that planned before he was going to make his post. If it loses, sure it looks bad but he would lose a 25x play and then a 10x play. See the sequence here? That is no where close as bad as oppose to posting no game 7 play where people would remember he got lost his last big play of the season. And of course if he posted a 25x, 50x or 100x play and it loses, then he can't get out of that hole and would lose attention even from the newbies who might view his thread.

To the normal average person at sbr, they probably never figured lakerboy out. But to someone who can see how he posts and the way he posts, its pretty obvious lakerboy is nothing but an attention seeker who does all the clever posting tricks in a way where he just won't get criticism. And lakerboy also gets mad at posters who talk back at him. Why do you think quite a few people don't like you? Could it because you are one of the most arrogant know it all posters on this site? Or how about the if you lose, you say its a bad break and you are unlucky. But lakerboy wins a game, he was suppose to. Does that sound familiar?
    Last edited by dynamite140; 10-30-11 at 01:24 AM.

dynamite140

You can pretty much summarize it like this. Lakerboy knows how to fool idiots in getting their attention and making others think he is great with his style of posting.

But anyone with a brain can pretty much see what he is doing. Quite a few others have agreed with this.

He is what many people call him.

And that's Fakerboy.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That's why I say 80% of the posters here consistent losers. They can't even identify who's has a solid handicapping edge and who's doesn't. I swear, during my time here(4 years), I have never seen this guy get buried so many times with his air bet plays

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

is that what he does?

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one should be gambling unless they are knowledgeable enough to make their own picks...i mean why would you put your hard earned money on someone else's word...if you dont know about something, go learn it..do your research..due dilligence...or fuk it just fade lakerboy cause that seems to work too..lol

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Dynamite you honestly took that much time out of your day to write about LB?

You need a new hobby pal.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Dynamite you honestly took that much time out of your day to write about LB? You need a new hobby pal.
    Says the investigator on Kerry's case.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Why am I answering? I'm bored.

You're wrong on one thing: Lakerboy's Rangers for the Series bet was as square as them come. And he posted it everywhere that he was on them BIG.

And I agree with his theory, they were the better team and Card's were the Cinderella story (sorry Card's fan, it's true, I've followed Cards all season for years, and their bullpen should've imploded several times but they didn't. Most overused pen in history. Bunch of flyball pitchers pitching in THE hitters park. Carp shouldn't have an arm left on his 36 yr old body. Frese is not the next coming of Christ. Harrison should not have played Game 7. Halladay should not have pitched Game 5. Ogando needs to learn more pitches before he takes the mound again.)

But hey, it's gambliing. Ya never know, right?

As for his big dog plays during the season? Yeah, he was lucky as fukk, I admit that. Some of this big bets had no rhyme or reason (at least he didn't post them) but THEY KEPT WINNING. That's why I tailed him. When I was cold, he was hot. Kinda like me and coach, whenever I tail JJgold, I win. Superstitious? Yeah, of course, but fukk it, it works!

In short, shut up Dyna. Let the dude post whatever he wants. Of all the cappers you could bash on, you pick LB.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

If Lakerboy touts a play I need to cancel my bet if we are on the same side. Trouble is you can't.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Says the investigator on Kerry's case.

LB posts plays on the site at least. Kerry is an exposed fraud.

It took me 5 minutes to look at his previous posts...how long did it take dynamite to write all that stuff

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

I'm not a fan of fakerboy....but damn you need to get a life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DrStale

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

seriously who fukkin cares?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

naziboy.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vaginamite

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

post a play and give us a winner dynamite

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB..at least has a system that he sticks to...win or lose....unlike 90% of the clowns in this forum, who are utterly clueless about line movement.......most in here are jealous, of him because his brain is in his head, not his ass.....line history 101..... takes work ....

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    LB..at least has a system that he sticks to...win or lose....unlike 90% of the clowns in this forum, who are utterly clueless about line movement.......most in here are jealous, of him because his brain is in his head, not his ass.....line history 101..... takes work ....

System?

You mean fade the public and take underdogs?

I see you already a lakerboy nuthugger already.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its tough to win

Add up anyone;s plays here over time and they are in the red

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its tough to win

JJ always chimes in with these depressing comments

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy > avg SBR poster

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its tough to win

We are all alike

Nobody here is a long term winner

You can't beat the books unless you make a run and quit gambling forever

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

With the right informations...you can win

pound away boys

hawley

Has dynamite ever posted a play?

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    is that what he does?

dynamite140

dynamite140

is that what he does?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

LB is a pure contrarian much like Wayne Allen Root don't agree with all his picks but enjoy reading his posts!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

People keep coming up with new systems because none of them work.

Unless you have some sort of inside knowledge, you're just gambling.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its tough to win

Not me. Go ahead. Check!

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    LB is a pure contrarian much like Wayne Allen Root don't agree with all his picks but enjoy reading his posts!

All he does is fade the public, nothing more. And he expects praise for picking an ugly underdog.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Has dynamite ever posted a play?
    he called mavericks and heats in finals,mavericks to win finals, and he won a nba handicapping contest

dynamite140

he called mavericks and heats in finals,mavericks to win finals, and he won a nba handicapping contest

Thank goodness there are people who knows whats going on. Delusional people like hawley forgot that i beat no coincidences in his nba capping challenge.

Oh yea i called mavs vs heat in the finals in the nba forum but did i mentioned about it. No, because i don't need attention like fakerboy.

Of course no one except 1-2 people here like phillyboy noticed it.

Rest of you idiots hopping on fakerboy like he's the man when he is AT BEST AVERAGE.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Didn't lakerboy sell his account like a year ago? His older posts were nothing like they are these days
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

hawley

ghosts defending other ghosts

dynamite have you ever challenged LB to a capping contest

12 Last