dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    ghosts defending other ghosts

dynamite have you ever challenged LB to a capping contest

Are you serious?

Grow up Hawley. You're just as delusional as no coincidences. Mentioning if i ever posted a play when i posted plays and beat no coincidences in the nba capping challenge. How quickly you forgot about that right?

If no coin won, then you probably remember it. Posters like you and fanboys of lakerboy are pretty much trashy people anyways.

Always gotta defend lakerboy when a person with a clue can figure out lakerboy is a joke.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Have you ever posted a play with $$$ on it? I don't care what you did in a capping contest.

Start a thread and post some plays in it.

I am not defending LB. I am attacking you. I very rarely pay attention to LBs picks and never tail them but you are a fukkn loser pal.

dynamite140

It was also pretty clear in that capping challenge thread that i called Mavs versus Heat in the NBA finals when no one else called it. Sure Goat Milk mentioned many times Heat would be in the finals but did anyone mention Dallas?

You see what is funny about this. If lakerboy called Mavs/Heat in finals before playoffs started, then he would get 20 pages of praise for calling that out. If someone's username isn't lakerboy, then it wouldn't get noticed. Do i care about getting praise for picking Mavs/Heat? from you guys? No because you guys are pretty much small bettors who have an arrogant attitude. See the correlation there? Oh wait you probably don't. They only people who notices it are probably 5-6 guys here who aren't obsessed and infatuated with lakerboy and knows what he really is. And thats an average capper at BEST.

I can care less about guys like Hawley and those other people because their trash people anyways. You can tell they are trash when they keep backing up Lakerboy and No Coincidences. Even when they know no coincidences lost or lakerboy lost, they just can't applaud the other person for winning.

Shows who the trashy people here on sbr forum really are

hawley

Do you just write all these posts and copy and paste them when you want to use them? You are a ghost right?

Go look back through my posts, find me where I have backed up NoCoin and LB?

I don't back them up and could hardly care less about their plays, I care about you running around spitting the same shit every day.

You are the trashiest poster on the forum. At least those guys post plays and try and discuss them. How many of your 3200 posts are the same meaningless comments?

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    It was also pretty clear in that capping challenge thread that i called Mavs versus Heat in the NBA finals when no one else called it. Sure Goat Milk mentioned many times Heat would be in the finals but did anyone mention Dallas?

You see what is funny about this. If lakerboy called Mavs/Heat in finals before playoffs started, then he would get 20 pages of praise for calling that out. If someone's username isn't lakerboy, then it wouldn't get noticed. Do i care about getting praise for picking Mavs/Heat? from you guys? No because you guys are pretty much small bettors who have an arrogant attitude. See the correlation there? Oh wait you probably don't. They only people who notices it are probably 5-6 guys here who aren't obsessed and infatuated with lakerboy and knows what he really is. And thats an average capper at BEST.

I can care less about guys like Hawley and those other people because their trash people anyways. You can tell they are trash when they keep backing up Lakerboy and No Coincidences. Even when they know no coincidences lost or lakerboy lost, they just can't applaud the other person for winning.

Shows who the trashy people here on sbr forum really are
    You are a big time gambler then?

Why not actually post about plays instead of stalking a few posters and writing the same dribble every day

What a sad life you must live.

dynamite140

Let me see. Beat No Coincidences in the nba capping challenge and only 3-4 people came to congratulate me. IF No Coin would have won, you would probably trash me along with 20+ posters. Doesn't it suck being in denial like you? Why didn't you remember that? Was it because no coin lost? You're just like no coin. When Goat Milk loses, u go into his thread and bash him. But if he wins, then you say nothing and wait for him to lose.

I'm trash? Well if i speak the truth and tell it like it is and thats the definition of trash, then okay i would fit the description. Many people already say my comments are funny, truthfully and i hit everything right on the nail with my threads about certain posters. What have you done? Called them out and fishhead out with his idiotic comments and then people nominated my posts. Its okay hawley. Trash people on sbr are like you who keep backing up people liker lakerboy and no coincidences when they are wrong anyways.

You're just a sheep anyways.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    LB..at least has a system that he sticks to...win or lose....unlike 90% of the clowns in this forum, who are utterly clueless about line movement.......most in here are jealous, of him because his brain is in his head, not his ass.....line history 101..... takes work ....
    if thats you in the avatar? i can see where your brain is located

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I'm trash? Well if i speak the truth and tell it like it is and thats the definition of trash, then okay i would fit the description.
    Truth? This isn't a court of law, it's an online forum full of anonymous members. There are no judgement so really there's no point trying to make a case.

You should divert your attention to something more worthwhile, pal.

God bless.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

who is Lakerboy ??

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

s.b.s.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue