biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usc fumble hurts me really bad!!!!!

I'm new to the SBR Forum (been here about 3 weeks now). I really am enjoying my time on the website and the different challenges presented to all the Forum members!!

I had Southern California +7.5 points tonight against the Stanford Cardinal. All the USC Trojans had to do was score and miss the 2 point conversion and I'd win my first contest on the SBR Forum, I think? -- Week 9 College Football Contest!!

I normally don't cry about my losses but since this was a chance to "lose my handicapping virginity" -- I'm really pissed about the entire situation.

Okay, I've had a good cry now so I promise to never do that again [ cry about bad beats ] because the first rule of gambling is "there's no crying when it comes to wagering on sporting events".

Thanks for reading this if you did. Feel free to take shots at me because I deserve them!!!!!

Biddy_24 [ Jeff ]

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

things like this happens more than you think

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry pal, would love to sit here and feel sorry for you. But Im something ridiculos like 0-6 or 0-7 in betting on USC games this year. Those fags owe me a fuc*in boatload of money!!!!!!! Hate them with a fuggin passion!!! Hate hate hate!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually I take that back, I won 1 game they played in. Had USC when they played Cal

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

its gambling son, quit while you can!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Biddy if you had any other team in your avatar I would feel a little worse...but....if it's gonna happen to anyone might as well be a fukkin' Barner!

That said....it was a helluva way to lose one but if you bet often....remember tonight because it will happen again.

Welcome to the insanity of SBR

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6148

man up, you little bitch. no one cares about your loss.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

That's not a bad beat....that's a nice beat. How about you try losing about 6k in Futures bets not cashing when TWICE in one fukkin game all your favorite team needed for you to win was one fukkin strike. You hear me, boy.....ONE FUKKIN STRIKE!!!

That's a bad beat. Oh.....and welcome to our little chit-chat room!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

towncar02
    towncar02's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had a $2500 parlay from $100, missed it by 1\2 point, thanks USC

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I've been on the losing and winning ends of many crazy endings. The beauty of it, that ends the very next time your winning play comes in.

So suck up and man up, or simply quit like the pussy that you are

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

umm this game stole 6 grand from me today and you are worried about a sbr contest

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

oh ffs

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    its gambling son, quit while you can!

I concur. Wish I had never gotten into this. But now I am doing it just for fun...a hobby if you will. Like I always said...if you think you're going to get rich gambling....it ain't going to happen. You may win here and there but over time you will loose more than you win. If you can cap....you break even. And if you're discipline you're one of the 1 or 2 percent that comes out on top.

Frostware
    Frostware's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5433

Nest time dont bet against a 7-0 SU; 7-0 ATS(against the closing line) 7-0 ATS(against the opening line). Took a bit longer, but Luck seems to get the job done. Stanford has been $$$$$.