Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ Cobra,
    Your post above is money in the bank!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra07751 View Post
    You little pimpled faced MFer....How could you want anyone to loose or get pleasure when others suffer?! Karma is a bitch and it will come back to get you.. For the record> Iowa, K State, Rutgers, and Louisville...LOSS > Vandy (heartbreaker)
    Yup. That's just how he is. Wants to see others lose because he's a miserable loser himself. If I had a dollar for everyone one of these threads he's posted laughing at squares, I would be rich.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    majority of games are coin flips dude, that's why the best sports bettor in the world will never do any better than maybe what?? 51% if he bets on every game

u gotta look for games where the line is off by as much as possible (which is what I consider a soft line - think STL being only 14 point dogs @ green bay 2 weeks ago)
    To be more specific, beat the closing line significantly more then not.. that is how you win.

In general that means betting into off market lines.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Yup. That's just how he is. Wants to see others lose because he's a miserable loser himself. If I had a dollar for everyone one of these threads he's posted laughing at squares, I would be rich.
    I'll challenge you anytime, set up the contest

Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding Stanford to the list of losses..errrrrrrrrrrr

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    I'll challenge you anytime, set up the contest
    Challenge me at what? I never claimed to be a sharp, or a great bettor. I'm not interested in having a contest with you. I have better things to do with my time. You're just a sad little person who takes pleasure in others losing, and posts these stupid retarded threads every week. Like I said in one of the many previous threads like this you started, you contribute nothing to this board. You don't post picks or insight or good information of any kind. Go crawl back into your hole sad little man.

BettingWizard

I posted Louisville as my one and only bet today

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    books are having an epic day this is one of their largest in recent years gl
    really? that is interesting, does anybody know exactly how many dogs did the public favor today?

covers.com took their consensus off already.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

a lot of double digit underdog winning outright! lots of value on ml underdogs in the long run.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to make a logical bet right now. Southern Miss -23, Oklahoma State -28, Oklahoma -16.5, Oregon -16.5 all got beat outright with double digit spreads. Ohio -7, and should have been -10 or -12 spread wins by one point, Clemson -7.5 gets beat by 24 points by North Carolina State. Notre Dame favored by 24 and wins by 2. Stanford -18 is up by one point over California at halftime.

It has been a great season, but now it is time to sit back and wait for the bowl games, or you can continue to play and basically flip a coin to see if you will win, as it is not possible to handicap a game right now.
    from what are you are saying it sounds quite possible to make a logical bet.

brahmas actually right about something, totals provide a decent amount of value this time of year.

a lot of the public/square plays hit today (i prefer to say public myself), not that it really matters, most that lost on the spread also lost su. the books culdnt have liked seeing kst win su.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Focus on totals now, its the only way to go. I thought the LSU would be a bit closer than it was but Mississippi got blown off the hinges. Arkansas has also been rolling since the team seems to be in sync now. Majority of BIG 10 games yesterday went over, which I expected most to stay under.
    Last edited by tokio; 11-20-11 at 08:58 AM.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    I love it
    Douche bag

IMO "gamblers" are mixing their bets on any given day, so even if you do have a bad day in college football, there's still CBB and hockey

What a douche bag comment

RenoHightower
    RenoHightower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2688

I played:

Houston
    Ark
    Virginia
    K-State
    OU
    Wisconsin
    San Jose

NFL = Atlanta, SF, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas

I don't know which ones were square or sharp...but I know it ended up + money so why the hell does it matter what you play? I love how people always say "Fade the public"...you are the public! How'd that K-State fade work for all of you?

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by RenoHightower View Post
    I played: Houston Ark Virginia K-State OU Wisconsin San Jose NFL = Atlanta, SF, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas I don't know which ones were square or sharp...but I know it ended up + money so why the hell does it matter what you play? I love how people always say "Fade the public"...you are the public! How'd that K-State fade work for all of you?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

post your plays betting wizard

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    post your plays betting wizard
    kc +17

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you don't have a link to a thread that you keep all your plays in like trigga trace?

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

I agree, but that's what I'm talking about

you gotta avoid games where there's too many variables and look for soft lines. I made a thread on Baylor/OK st total being only 79 earlier - that was covered by 4 points even despite a game where Baylor seemingly had the ball in the red zone half a dozen times and only scored 1 TD in those situations. That's a game that should have opened at 82 and closed around 86
    lol @ this being a soft line. A total goes over by 4 points and its soft? Shit happens in games. Turnovers, missed field goals, refs make bad holding calls. You can't say the line was soft b/c Baylor couldn't score in the red zone. The line was pretty damn close.

RenoHightower
    RenoHightower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2688

How did all you sharps do last night fading the public on the Patriots?

First 123