MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Also, The line opening up at 5.5 and now sitting at 4.5, seems to suggest that I'm more in touch with the reality of these 2 teams than you.....Vegas is not in the business of giving away free money, and Arkansas is the higher ranked and flashier team so its not like they are trying to trap people or anything crazy like that

When you factor in that home teams are usually given 3 or 4 points, Vegas seems to think that these 2 teams are pretty even......Which is EXACTLY what I've been saying all along

Truth.

bartman
    bartman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

look, m a sc fan, class of 1985........ im just looking at all the games that we barely won..... ga, east carolina, navy........ could have lost to tn. I hope we do indeed beat ARK, simply dont think we have the fire power to keep up with ARK, thats all. And, I do Indeed feel it will be a double digit line.......

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    look, m a sc fan, class of 1985........ im just looking at all the games that we barely won..... ga, east carolina, navy........ could have lost to tn. I hope we do indeed beat ARK, simply dont think we have the fire power to keep up with ARK, thats all. And, I do Indeed feel it will be a double digit line.......
    Arkansas is NOT THAT GOOD though

Last 2 weeks they have beaten SEC powerhouses Vanderbilt and Ole Miss by a combined 8 total points

Now what the fukk makes you think SC is even close to as bad as these scrubs?? I don't get it

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Also, The line opening up at 5.5 and now sitting at 4.5, seems to suggest that I'm more in touch with the reality of these 2 teams than you.....Vegas is not in the business of giving away free money, and Arkansas is the higher ranked and flashier team so its not like they are trying to trap people or anything crazy like that

When you factor in that home teams are usually given 3 or 4 points, Vegas seems to think that these 2 teams are pretty even......Which is EXACTLY what I've been saying all along

Truth.
    I'll bet you 500 betpoints on Arky -4 1/2, ill transfer u 12 pts a day if i lose, u in?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I'll bet you 500 betpoints on Arky -4 1/2, ill transfer u 12 pts a day if i lose, u in?
    I can only transfer 2 a day, not pro because I bet with a local......But if you wanna do that, fine

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Nah nevermind, if ur not pro lets no do it then bc it would take 250 days to get paid lol

bartman

Dawg......... how bout the under?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Dawg......... how bout the under?
    Not much of an over/ under bettor, but it might be a solid bet

Why do you guys think SC will get beat by 10+ to an Arkansas team that BARELY got by Ole Miss and Vandy the past 2 weeks......no one answering this

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Nah nevermind, if ur not pro lets no do it then bc it would take 250 days to get paid lol
    haha, gentleman's bet I guess

bartman

"Now what the fukk makes you think SC is even close to as bad as these scrubs?? I don't get it"

Well, Ark beat two pretty good good teams, Auburn and Texas AnM soundly.......the only good team Carolina has beat has been GA and that was with Lattimore and we probably should have lost that game. The OV/OU is low 50s....... cant see either team scoring over 20 pts

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is true that the USCe offense is anemic. But, I have never seen a worse tackling team than Arkansas (they missed more tackles in the 1st half vs Vandy than Alabama has missed all year). The USCe offense vs the Arky defense is laughable. If USCe can't score at least 21-24 points, they should just quit playing football.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by DanoRoo View Post
    It is true that the USCe offense is anemic. But, I have never seen a worse tackling team than Arkansas (they missed more tackles in the 1st half vs Vandy than Alabama has missed all year). The USCe offense vs the Arky defense is laughable. If USCe can't score at least 21-24 points, they should just quit playing football.
    Arkansas's defense is really bad, but so is SC's Offense. Lattimore only had one 100 yd rushing game in the last four he played in. The only one over a 100 yds was against Kentucky and that was 102 yds total. I don't think the loss of Lattimore is going to make a huge difference with SC's O. His backup, Wilds, looked pretty good against Tennessee's D. I would expect him to do the same to Arkansas which has a pathetic defense. Historically, SC struggles at Arkansas even when they are the better team. If Arkansas is able to put up a lot of points on SC's D I don't see how SC's O is good enough to keep up. If SC's D can keep this game low scoring SC can win. Still haven't decided on a play but the line looks pretty spot on to me. I like the unders with SC's Offense, but Arkansas could screw that up this week with their terrible defense and very good Offense.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer300 View Post
    Arkansas's defense is really bad, but so is SC's Offense. Lattimore only had one 100 yd rushing game in the last four he played in. The only one over a 100 yds was against Kentucky and that was 102 yds total. I don't think the loss of Lattimore is going to make a huge difference with SC's O. His backup, Wilds, looked pretty good against Tennessee's D. I would expect him to do the same to Arkansas which has a pathetic defense. Historically, SC struggles at Arkansas even when they are the better team. If Arkansas is able to put up a lot of points on SC's D I don't see how SC's O is good enough to keep up. If SC's D can keep this game low scoring SC can win. Still haven't decided on a play but the line looks pretty spot on to me. I like the unders with SC's Offense, but Arkansas could screw that up this week with their terrible defense and very good Offense.
    This post looks pretty spot on to me.

syc245
    syc245's Avatar Become A Pro!

garcia has gotten alot worse this year, he was descent for at least most of last and the year before

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    Vandy had 77 total yards against USC. They had 462 against Arkansas. Arkansas outgained USC by 20 yards versus vandy.
    That was against a different QB for Vandy. Vandys offense is much improved with Aaron Rogers little bro playing.

mstone897

Quote Originally Posted by jpowderly View Post
    That was against a different QB for Vandy. Vandys offense is much improved with Aaron Rogers little bro playing.
    I understand that but either way it's Vandy and it's almost a 400 yard difference.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

the cocks suck

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

24-20 Gamecocks

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This is the thread too be in during thread arky/sc game. I need arky to win too keep sc out of sec championship game. Of course I bet the spurrier, garcia, and all that talent trio wouldn't make it to atlanta.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 11-01-11 at 01:19 AM.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

SC has no chance..

I don't bet on my teams, but I am this week.
    until SC shows me that they can beat a legit team.. I will never respect them.

Vandy now, is 100x BETTER than the Vandy that SC played earlier in the year
    kinda sucks that they just now figured out their personnel

SC has no offense, and their defense is just a little bit better if not the same as Vandy's is NOW.
    and given the fact that this game is in Fayetteville.. I'll take the HFA of DWR Razorback Stadium ALL DAY.
    Last edited by DerekMadden; 11-01-11 at 01:25 AM. Reason: added info

mstone897

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    and their defense is just a little bit better if not the same as Vandy's is NOW..
    You no nothing about CFB if you actually think this. I can understand you homering but that is a ridiculous statement.

DerekMadden

you no nothing about cfb if you actually think this. I can understand you homering but that is a ridiculous statement.
    obviously you haven't watched vanderbilt

mstone897

obviously you haven't watched vanderbilt
    I've watched each of their SEC games this season actually. You're just trying to make yourself feel better about squeaking by them. I assume you think Ole Miss probably has a better defense than USC as well.

DerekMadden

I've watched each of their SEC games this season actually. You're just trying to make yourself feel better about squeaking by them. I assume you think Ole Miss probably has a better defense than USC as well.
    Not a chance..

Arkansas was sluggish off a bye-week and Houston Nutt had a good game-plan.

There is a reason behind everything and I can tell you right now..
    Every team that Arkansas has played this year has played over their head because of the "revenge factor" in the SEC.

That top-10 number is also a target and you better believe that EVERY team in the SEC wants to say we knocked off that team and is going to give them their best shot. It's a true team that can come back and prove to them why they are who they say they are. And Arkansas has shown grit, unity, and the fact that they can make EXCELLENT 2nd half adjustments. I will say one thing.. I'll take Arkansas's D at home all day over Tennessee and SC only put 14 on them.. If you think SC can hold Arkansas below 14 you are sadly mistaken

mstone897

Not a chance..

Every team that Arkansas has played this year has played over their head because of the "revenge factor" in the SEC.

That top-10 number is also a target and you better believe that EVERY team in the SEC wants to say we knocked off that team and is going to give them their best shot. It's a true team that can come back and prove to them why they are who they say they are. And Arkansas has shown grit, unity, and the fact that they can make EXCELLENT 2nd half adjustments. I will say one thing.. I'll take Arkansas's D at home all day over Tennessee and SC only put 14 on them.. If you think SC can hold Arkansas below 14 you are sadly mistaken
    I'm not arguing that Carolina will win, cover, or even keep it close. All I'm saying is that the talent level of Carolina's defense completely outmatches that of Vandy's. And not only is the talent there this year they are actually playing up to. Against sub par competition definitely but its a much improved unit from last year. That revenge factor should come up big this weekend after the smack down you guys laid on us last year in Cola.

I agree there is no way Carolina can keep Arky to 14. Carolina's passing game was off in Knoxville for sure though. I think they can put up more than 14 this weekend. It should be a great game (hopefully), Carolina knows they need this win. UGA lucked out missing out on the top 3 in the west. BOL this weekend.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

This game is going to be a battle. So pumped!
    Saturday can't come soon enough. Nothing better than SEC battles.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

SC's defense is much better than Arkansas's D and vice versa with the offenses.....Going to be a great game......hearing alot of Arkansas supporters thinking they will easily roll.....they will be in for a rude awakening

DerekMadden

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    SC's defense is much better than Arkansas's D and vice versa with the offenses.....Going to be a great game......hearing alot of Arkansas supporters thinking they will easily roll.....they will be in for a rude awakening
    Arkansas has been tested.. SC hasn't

I'll take Arkansas all day. Especially at home.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Arkansas has been tested.. SC hasn't

I'll take Arkansas all day. Especially at home.
    Tested....how so?

I guess going into Alabama and getting owned is tested???

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Arkansas is not a good tackling team, they do a very poor job of playing defense against the run. I expect this to be a close game.

Stephen Gilmore is a shut down corner for the Gamecocks.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

South Carolina has 3 legit future 1st round picks on their D-line alone......And yes, you're right, Stephon Giilmore is a shut down corner. Also, keep an eye on safety DJ Swearinger.....he has been in beast mode the last few weeks making big hits and causing big turnovers every game

Their defense is obviously not Alabama or LSU, but it is definitely in the next group of defenses.....I think they are a top 5 group overall based on talent and playmaking ability (Causing the most turnovers in the country). This is a bad matchup for Arkansas because the Gamecocks can rush the passer about as good as anyone in the nation, have a legit shutdown corner, and cause a ton of turnovers and big plays in pass defense

Not one Arkansas backer has answered me yet why they think the Gamecocks will easily get beat when Arky had to come back against Ole Miss and Vandy in consecutive weeks to barely get wins......Overall as a team, South Carolina is not close to on the same level as these SEC bottom-feeders.....Is homefield THAT big?

DerekMadden

All I will say is Alabama is at least double what USC defense is..

and so far, Arkansas has been the only team to score more than 10 on them and they did it IN Tuscaloosa..

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Not a chance..

Sorry guy, Arkansas's Defense is one of the worst I've seen this year. I can tell by reading your posts you have a biased view of the game, so I won't be wasting my time trying to argue with a brick wall. The line is where it should be... Arkansas should be favored because it's a home game for them. These two teams are pretty even overall, but the games are played out on the field and not on paper.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

^^^ Absolutely.....seems like a lot of Arkansas guys in this thread are pretty delusional and thats all I'm trying to say. This game will most likely be a dogfight and could come down to the last possession. Would be shocked if either team wins by double digits handily

DerekMadden

I never once said that Arkansas's D was spectacular or anything close.
    Infact I would be the first person to say they have looked terrible at the start of games
    I did say that they made EXCELLENT halftime adjustments, and I stand behind that statement

Are the teams even, maybe..

but the Petrino vs. Spurrier battle has been owned by Coach BP

and I would, like I said, take that battle at home ALL DAY

First 1234 Last