Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

If Ash is Mack Brown's guy, Case McCoy should transfer to...

It's looks as though Mack Brown is leaning towards David Ash as his starter from here on out. If that happens, surely Case McCoy transfers. I think he stays within the state of Texas. If so, he should seriously consider a transfer to A&M. Tannenhill is leaving, and I think the Aggies would be a place where he'd have a chance to shine. Being a life long UT fan, he may be opposed to joining the rival Aggies, but he should consider it.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should transfer to ucla, soon as he steps foot on campus hes best qb ... Man ucla has shit qbs

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Should transfer to ucla, soon as he steps foot on campus hes best qb ... Man ucla has shit qbs
    Do not forget shit coaches...

Ric,k Nuhiesal is as bad as it gets.

Romocide

UCLA is a decent choice if he goes out of state. Maybe South Carolina.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Those McCoys are Mama's boys. That will not leave the state of TX fr anything less than a NFL contract.

Romocide

Staying in Texas, his only real options are A&M, TCU, and Baylor. He's not going to play for the gimmick offenses of TTech or Houston. SMU and Rice are too small time.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    UCLA is a decent choice if he goes out of state. Maybe South Carolina.
    South carolina would be my last choice if I was him. Have you seen how steve treats his QBs? Screw that. Tcu paschall is he a soph or Jr?

teaserpleaser

Baylor would be good for him

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

he was never going to be good enough to start at texas. he got a scholarship based on his brother. he had to have know this because he was never going to start over gilbert if everything had gone according to play when he elected to go there. if he wanted to play he would have gone somewhere else out of high school.

Romocide

McCoy definitely would have started over Gilbert. Gilbert was as big a college bust as you've ever seen.

antifoil
    Update your status

him being a bust does not matter. mccoy went to texas before gilbert was determined to be a bust. therefore, he knew he was going to a situation where he was not going to start so why would he transfer now when he is in the exact same position he was in when he choose to go to texas.

i can't believe i had to type this post again.

Romocide

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    him being a bust does not matter. mccoy went to texas before gilbert was determined to be a bust. therefore, he knew he was going to a situation where he was not going to start so why would he transfer now when he is in the exact same position he was in when he choose to go to texas. i can't believe i had to type this post again.

He knew he wasn't going to start as a freshman. That doesn't mean he thought he would be backing up Gilbert for the rest of his career. That's just stupid. I'm sure he was told that he would have a chance to compete for the starting job sooner rather than later. He just so happened to get that chance as a freshman, and Brown decided to go in a different direction.

Case McCoy wants to play. He didn't go to Texas to be a backup for 4 years and then graduate. He wants to go to the NFL just like any top prospect does. Players transfer schools all the time when they realize that they won't be starting for their current team. The freshman QB who competed with Colt McCoy for the starting job, transferred when he lost out on the starting job.

antifoil
    Update your status

he wasn't a top prospect. and he knew he would be behind gilbert if everything went as expected at texas.

antifoil
    Update your status

i looked it up. he was 36 amongst QBs coming out of high school. that kind of player does not expect to start at texas.

he wasn't even the best QB that year to go to texas.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Case McCoy rode his bothers coat-tails en-route to a scholarship to TX.