TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Jordan Crawford: "I Can Be Better Than MJ"

You may remember Jordan Crawford for his dunk embargoed around the world. He’s come a long way since the day when Nike blocked his embarrassment of LeBron James. Crawford, a second-year guard with the Wizards, had a great NCAA tournament with Xavier before becoming a first-round pick in 2010. Last season with the Wizards, he averaged nearly 12 points per game and 24 minutes. Nothing spectacular, but it won’t stop Crawford from believing in himself.

Take a look at some comments he made recently.

“I don’t tell nobody, but I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan,” Crawford said, without the slightest hint of sarcasm. “When I’m done playing, I don’t want people to say, Michael Jordan is the best player. I want that to be me. That’s how I am. That’s how I was built.”

When told that people would think he was crazy for saying that, Crawford didn't back down.

“Yeah, I know that, I definitely know that. But I’m not settling for anything less,” Crawford said. “I feel like I’m better than him, anyway. My mom is going to say I’m better than him.”

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articl...jordan/7713412

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is Jordan Crawford?

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Can't argue with that. Definitely has a chance to be a better 3 point shooter then MJ. As far as athleticism, leadership, size, post game, mid-range shooting, finishing at the basket, late game chops, offensive awareness, defensive awareness, help defense, leadership, hand speed, basketball IQ, lateral quickness, jumping ability, and WINNING...Other then those things, he's totally got MJ.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bob Loblaw

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Only reason I know who this fukk is is because I have season tickets (and an alum) of URI and they're in the same conference. I've seen him play once or twice...not MJ

I'd rather have MJ's sweaty jock draped over the beach than Jordan Crawford.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Guy could maybe score 24 a game on a bad team but is a gunner nad not very good all around

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Can't argue with that. Definitely has a chance to be a better 3 point shooter then MJ. As far as athleticism, leadership, size, post game, mid-range shooting, finishing at the basket, late game chops, offensive awareness, defensive awareness, help defense, leadership, hand speed, basketball IQ, lateral quickness, jumping ability, and WINNING...Other then those things, he's totally got MJ.
    Lol

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

most of these kids have never seen mj played

ppl will forget about 99.9% of players in the NBA

But not Michael Jordan

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least the kid has confidence and with that you never know how far he'll go.

Good luck on your journey J. Craw.