lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

hes got a good swing

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    Interesting Strike zone tonight.

Texas needed to take care of business on Thursday.

Congrats Freese on a solid October.

I don't understand. What does each symbol mean?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

another stupid ass post from this jerkoff....

the only way freese becomes irrelevant again is the same reason most you clowns havnt already heard of him, dude has had a ton of injuries, plenty of ppl with much sharper baseball minds than this dipshit seem to agree he has all the makings of potential all star year in and year out...

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    it is kinda ironic that Mcgwire becomes hitting coach and all the sudden Cards are best hitting team in baseball. HGH anyone?

what are you trying to actually make a dumber fukkin post than the op on this one, nice try you almost accomplished it. to bad you were competing against resident wanna be sharp Laker Bitch....

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

he's part of WS history...no he wont be forgotten

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Weak thread from LB....comes off very bitter. Just congratulate the cards and freese and move on.

No need to knock the guy...pretty weak.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDan

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

seriously have you ever actually looked at any of his stats?

have you not know he has killed the ball at every level he has played at and his he stays healthy he will be one of the better 3b for the next several years?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Mark Lemke?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    seriously have you ever actually looked at any of his stats?

have you not know he has killed the ball at every level he has played at and his he stays healthy he will be one of the better 3b for the next several years?

He'll be a decent 3b the rest of his career if he can stay healthy, which is he never is. He'll be 29 next year and hasn't even played 200 games. If I had to bet between being one of the better 3b over the next several years and him fading away in 5-6 years, I'm choosing the latter.

Dude played out of his mind at just the right time. Whether he succeeds or fades away, he'll always be remembered for this series.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    what are you trying to actually make a dumber fukkin post than the op on this one, nice try you almost accomplished it. to bad you were competing against resident wanna be sharp Laker Bitch....
    hey bud.....take a look at my previous post in the thread. I said LB was wrong and Freese was a star in the making. he has power to all fields and his swing is so smooth he always finds a way to get the barrel on the ball...he is a natural.

the Mcgwire comment was just food for thought, didn't say it was true...just said ironic.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

bitter loser lakerboy

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

easy on the booze. lets see where freese is in 3 years. congrats to your team though

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

he already is a nobody..

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Solid player over next 10 yrs....

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Funny how sports work. Guy will be struggling to play on some shit team in a few years. This is just how these fluke guys end up. Like the guys run but he will be a nobody in no time.
    Doesn't really matter.

He is a baseball god in the city of St. Louis for the rest of his life. No one can ever take that away from him.

What he did in game 6 will be talked about as long as baseball is being played, and he accomplished more than 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the american population ever will.

It doesn't suck to be David Freese.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    Interesting Strike zone tonight.

Texas needed to take care of business on Thursday.

Congrats Freese on a solid October.

If I'm reading this correctly, there were 8 strikes called balls and 8 balls called strikes. IN each case, the wrong calls favored the Cards 7 to 1. So 14 out of 16 wrong calls were in favor of the Cardinals. Am I reading this correctly?

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

At worst, Freese ends up being a great trivia question for the next hundred years. You will always just be some tool who plays trivia.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I don't understand. What does each symbol mean?
    I think it's:

red = strike
    green = ball
    square = thrown by Stl
    triangle = thrown by Tex

red squares = strikes thrown by Stl
    green squares = balls thrown by Stl
    red triangles = strikes thrown by Tex
    green triangles = balls thrown by Tex

I see 6 red squares out of the zone, just 1 green square in the zone (+5 favoring Stl)
    I see 1 red triangle out the zone, but 8 green triangles in the zone (+7 favoring Stl)
    So it looks like Stl got favored by net 12 calls. That is massive. And almost impossible to be random. Clear favoritism.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I respect LB and didn't come into his TEXAS ML threads the past two days to talk smack but I totally disagree with this thread.

Freese is really young and had a great regular season is well.

You're drunk if you think no one will remember the guy that won the World Series MVP and had the two biggest hits in one of the best World Series games ever.

Freese accomplished more in 48 hours than 99% of this board will in their lives. Cardinal nation will never forget him nor will anyone else. he is a good player.

You were wrong about Texas being the better team and I think you are wrong about this as well. Good lucky in football today.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bill Mazeroski is a career .260 hitter.

Yet, the hit he had in the 1960 World Series has defined him forever. One swing, one hit---and he is part of baseball history for all-time.

What Freese did was even more remarkable than Mazeroski. So you can bet your ass, that Freese will go down every bit as famous as Maz did in 1960.

BigDan

easy on the booze. lets see where freese is in 3 years. congrats to your team though

Ill lay off the booze if yo stop smoking crack pal....as i said ppl who actually know the gm have said for the longest time what kind of potential this kid has. the absolute only way what you said becomes remotely true is if he continually gets injured, which isnt out question given his history...

I not once came into your Tex suckoff thread to bash you but starting petty, jealous post about a kid who just won WS and NLCS mvp is beyond pathetic...Regardless of what he becomes you will always be a nobody while he will always be remembered for having one of the greatest post season performances in history...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Doubt it. Guy has been good for the whole year.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Doubt it. Guy has been good for the whole year.
    Exactly. I love how people that didn't even watch or follow the Cardinals during the regular season got killed in the playoffs. St. Louis could have easily been 30 games over .500 their bullpen blew some serious leads.

Once we fixed the bullpen issues and got healthy you started seeing how good this team really was.

Texas had a really good team and the Cards beat them in a 7 game series. It's time to give the Cardinals props.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Lakerboy's credibility which he desires so much is 100% gone.
    Who are you?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Funny how sports work. Guy will be struggling to play on some shit team in a few years. This is just how these fluke guys end up. Like the guys run but he will be a nobody in no time.
    Cry much?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Bill Mazeroski is a career .260 hitter.

Yet, the hit he had in the 1960 World Series has defined him forever. One swing, one hit---and he is part of baseball history for all-time.

What Freese did was even more remarkable than Mazeroski. So you can bet your ass, that Freese will go down every bit as famous as Maz did in 1960.

Mazeroski is a hall of famer and arguably the best defensive 2b who ever played.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Well if he ends up as a nobody he will be one rich nobody...

At the rate you are going in a couple of years you will be scavenging in a sewer

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate the Cardinals.

But Freese is a solid player and should improve.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

This is such a stupid thread. Freese could win batting titles that's how good he is. If you don't watch the Cardinals, just do a little statistical research before making a retarded, emotional thread after losing your ass because of this kid and this team.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

guy is just useless like i said. this thread shows all of you jerkoffs know nothing about sports.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

sharp post

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Prophetic. Most should have seen this coming but everyone gets caught up in the moment.

First 12