Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

When will I receive my papa johns e-card i just ordered? sorry, livechat is down

Fellow posters please help! LiveChat is down, so i did try there first for the record

I ordered a $15 papa johns gift card at about 5pm. Got the automated email at 5:13pm saying my order was being processed, then another at 5:59pm saying my order is "complete." But no info/#/etc relating to the gift card was included/attached with the email, and i haven't received anything from papa johns either (checked spam folder just in case).

So what's the deal now? Does this thing arrive soon after you order (given that i placed the order well before the 7pm cutoff), or does it take hours/days before you receive it? I'm just trying to get in ahead of the big Friday night rush at my local Papa Johns. If I need to just go ahead and pay for this one I will, but I thought i'd check here first in case anyone has the scoop. Muchas gracias amigos.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Take a breath. It's a one man operation not amazon.com.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Relax guy
    We are busy
    Chill the fukk out

Tech9
    Player Relations

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I'm breathing just fine, just not familiar with the new process. Email just came through at 6:22pm.

So to anyone searching threads in the future with the same question, hope this timeline helps:

5:10pm: Ordered pizza e-card in sbr store

5:13pm: Received notification email from SBR that order was in process.

5:59pm: Received SBR email that order was "complete."

6:22pm: Received email from Papa Johns with gift card confirmation # to use at online checkout on their site.

Total time from start to finish: 72 minutes.

Thanks SBR, we're on a budget right now so this is a nice treat on a Friday night!

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

your order has been completed and you should receive the e card in your mail.