stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Whoah - time to start FADING the FLYERS while Pronger is out?

Boys I am as shocked by what I am seeing as you are. I watch every game. They have been AWFUL and I mean AWFUL without him.

5-1 in Montreal? REALLY? Sure Montreal is probably a 7 seed or so when all is said and done and it was on the road but 5-1?

Then last night? 9-8 to Winnipeg in a game that more resembled an All Star game as far as the defense was concerned than anything. ******* pathetic. Sure they fought back from 6-2 down to take a 7-6 lead then coughed it right up like Gold's Mother on Prom night. The main thing here is IT WAS WINNIPEG IN OUR HOUSE.

Very upset about this fellas. I HATE betting against my teams especially Philly.

There might be some very serious value in it though.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

man that was a heart breaker. i was watchin that game and so pumped when they tied it up then immediately after- took the lead. i was goin nuts. that blew.

maybe just time to start taking over 5.5 whatever the juice. not sure about over 6.
    they almost won that game last night after being down 5-1. we just cant forget that part.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    man that was a heart breaker. i was watchin that game and so pumped when they tied it up then immediately after- took the lead. i was goin nuts. that blew.

maybe just time to start taking over 5.5 whatever the juice. not sure about over 6.
    they almost won that game last night after being down 5-1. we just cant forget that part.
    I hear you but it's ******* Winnipeg. ******* WINNIPEG. If I were at that game I probably would've murdered someone.

Over is a good thought I agree Glitch. The goalies aren't playing that bad. They are just getting hung out to dry like Gold's Mother's freshly washed panties.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

wtf? when are we getting a fukkin pick???

how about flames tonight?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've already faded them last 2 games and it has payed dividends. +even style.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Fade them small until they win. All the new faces is starting to catch up to em, chemistry wise.

And karma of course...Pronger running richards out of town...Holmgren running Richards and Carter out of town...after they were just in the Stanley Cup Finals 2 seasons ago....

Dano85
    Dano85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Whats is scarier, a team that can score 9 and almost lose? or a team that can allow 9 and almost win?

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    Whats is scarier, a team that can score 9 and almost lose? or a team that can allow 9 and almost win?
    Ive seen this type of game last season against the Lightning, in Philly I believe. The Flyers get lost without a leader, and the two A's didnt step up until it was too late.

And to add to this mess, Laviolette is always changing the lines not allowing this new young team to build chemistry. For example why have we not seen Harry Z back in the lineup? He played one game and had a SICK goal....Why the F is Rinaldo in the lineup? He is just another carcillo who does NOT help the team win.

John Stevens firing is coming back to haunt them...

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Another thing why did the Flyers rush Schenn into the lineup? They should have developed him in the AHL like they did with Giroux. Instead they rushed him into the NHL, and now has a broken foot and is out for 4-6 weeks. Another DUMB move by the GM. I guess they had to hype the whole Schenn vs Schenn the night they played the Leafs. To sell tickets...

I could go on for hours about the mistakes this team has made the last 3 seasons.

This team right now reminds me of the year the Flyers got Forsberg. Foppa had all the points, the team ended in last place....Jagr is the new Forsberg, with a very young team with no chemistry.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead31 View Post
    Ive seen this type of game last season against the Lightning, in Philly I believe. The Flyers get lost without a leader, and the two A's didnt step up until it was too late.

And to add to this mess, Laviolette is always changing the lines not allowing this new young team to build chemistry. For example why have we not seen Harry Z back in the lineup? He played one game and had a SICK goal....Why the F is Rinaldo in the lineup? He is just another carcillo who does NOT help the team win.

John Stevens firing is coming back to haunt them...
    AND Brierre back at winger after what did he do when he was put back at Center? Oh, that's right, only refind is all star form he had with Buffalo.

Not happy AT ALL with Lavvy or Holmgren Puckie. AT ALL.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Boys I am as shocked by what I am seeing as you are. I watch every game. They have been AWFUL and I mean AWFUL without him.

5-1 in Montreal? REALLY? Sure Montreal is probably a 7 seed or so when all is said and done and it was on the road but 5-1?

Then last night? 9-8 to Winnipeg in a game that more resembled an All Star game as far as the defense was concerned than anything. ******* pathetic. Sure they fought back from 6-2 down to take a 7-6 lead then coughed it right up like Gold's Mother on Prom night. The main thing here is IT WAS WINNIPEG IN OUR HOUSE.

Very upset about this fellas. I HATE betting against my teams especially Philly.

There might be some very serious value in it though.
    175...after that performance last night by the Flyers, I have a newfound respect for your hockey knowledge and capping skills. When you announced that you wouldn't have any plays and you were treading lightly on the Flyers wihtout Pronger, I thought you were overreacting. However, after these past two performances (especially last night), I can say that A) You know what you're talking about and B) The Flyers are soft as marshmallows.

I know it's early in the season, but this might be something that plagues them all season. They have a young and explosive offense and made the biggest FA signing in recent years to solidify between the pipes....but this is not good.

Panic is close to setting in in Boston...Philly might not be far behind to be honest with you.

For the record, take a hard look at Boston's next game. Julien ripped them a new asshole behind closed doors AND in the media. I think we'll see some fire from the offense next time they hit the ice.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Division odds jumped up to +275

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Also forgot they wont pair Jagr and Briere up...Leino (cycle player) is what helped briere...Jar (cycle player)

stevek173

It's only a few games in but Lavvy is not on my Christmas Card list so far. Shit had better get much ******* better real ******* quick. Pronger is important I know but it shouldn't be this bad without him.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

hard to bet against a team with that kinda offensive firepower but i completely agree with them hangin their goalie out to dry since pronger went out.

calgary looked very good their last game.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

thanks for the info stevek

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Bet the over blindly on the flyers games, both goalies suck.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Heard commentator said they are a .500 team without Pronger in the lineup.