thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

joe suck + mccarver = match made in hell

does anyone seriously like these guys?

buck keeps talking about how good a hitting pitcher garcia is which would be ok if this was little league and he could reenter the game to pinch hit. i think after about the 5th time someone finally whispered in his ear that he couldnt bat in the 10th

buck announces that theriot is coming up to the plate then "guess who" is after that and mccarver completely clueless at this point goes "who is it?" buck so serious "albert pujols"

then he fails miserably to copycat daddy on the walkoff homerun "well see you tomorrow night"

i find it hard to believe fox cant find anyone better then these 2 clowns.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk NO they are the worst announcers EVER and Ken Rosenthal sucks too!!!!

But even with those shitty announcers that was the best game I have ever seen last night. Also that Giants vs Marlins game where JT Snow tried to run over pudge in 5 game in the NLDS was pretty close to as good. Although I was a huge Giants fan when they had Barry Bonds. Don't give a fukk about the Giants now b/c they weren't loyal to Barry. They took all his banners down and everything. If it wasn't for Barry Bonds they would still be playing at Candlestick.

They should let Vin Scully announce the world series that would be awesome.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

THANK GOD!!!!

THEY TOTALLY SUCK!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I'm in a minority of thinking that.

That was an exciting game last night but Buck the emotionless automaton, made it seem like he was calling a play by play of someone making grill cheese sandwiches. And McCarver needs to be more Dierdorf like and call players out for their mistakes.