Agreed

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm with you otp, but TLR is a fukk up.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals got a new manager during the World Series? Bold move.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

baseball managers highly overrated. hell look at Ron Ron, his team in WS every year and he always yakked out of his mind...by far easiest sport to manage/ coach..TLR seriously gets on my nerves, i defend him a lot cause Cards haters get on my nerves but truth is he a jerkoff, this latest crap with the whole Lynn/motte thing just business as usual when it comes to him not making any fukkin sense...He is w/o a doubt the better manager in this series, whether he is "the best" hell if i know...

not about him, we win tonight if Garcia's pussy doesnt hurt, plain and simple.. pitches like he is capable we going to gm 7, pitches like a scared bitch at 1st sign of trouble and we gonna be hearing from opie and co, not to mention all the downtrodden Brewers fans who will be acting like they won the ws if Cards lose.....

If you wanna give credit give it where it belongs...Duncan has been a huge part of TLR success for a long time..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    baseball managers highly overrated. hell look at Ron Ron, his team in WS every year and he always yakked out of his mind...by far easiest sport to manage/ coach..TLR seriously gets on my nerves, i defend him a lot cause Cards haters get on my nerves but truth is he a jerkoff, this latest crap with the whole Lynn/motte thing just business as usual when it comes to him not making any fukkin sense...He is w/o a doubt the better manager in this series, whether he is "the best" hell if i know... not about him, we win tonight if Garcia's pussy doesnt hurt, plain and simple.. pitches like he is capable we going to gm 7, pitches like a scared bitch at 1st sign of trouble and we gonna be hearing from opie and co, not to mention all the downtrodden Brewers fans who will be acting like they won the ws if Cards lose..... If you wanna give credit give it where it belongs...Duncan has been a huge part of TLR success for a long time..
    dan u sound mad, u will be much happier come midnight

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

The best manager whose going cenial and obviously asked for Lynn to get up and didn't realize it then tried to say it was a communcation thing

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he is an average manager, single handily has blown series

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Who says he's the best manager, he's stupid if you ask me.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

LaRussa might actually have more than 1 title in the last 21 years if he wasn't the king of over-managing. A title by the way that he only got because he played in the worst division in baseball and fluked his way into the playoffs with an 83 win season. He's hardly the best.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    dan u sound mad, u will be much happier come midnight
    naw not mad bro..for the most part tend to think mlb managers get to much credit and blame...tony is no different.. He has done a great job this season and playoffs (right up until bullpen gate anyway) not sure he the "best", honestly dont even know how to quantify who the best mlb manager is. either your guys hit the ball and make pitches or they dont, only so much a guy can do... cant control it when your team leaves 37 runners on base or if your pitchers just dont have it, when players play well coach made great moves, when they dont the manager was terrible.. If scrabble gets napoli out tony a genius like last time he left the kid in against righties (granted much less accomplished righties) but he didnt.. then tony has to start this whole stupid thing about the phone or whatever. i mean i thought it was common knowledge Lynn wasnt available in that gm so no matter what happened on the phone i would think the whole staff would have known this, i mean i did.....

TLR has no control over whether good Garcia or bad Garcia shows up tonight or whether Cards can drive home a runner...i trust he wont fukk up another gm but i have a hard time believing a extra day has enabled him to create a genius gmplan that will ensure victory.. that is all..

GO CARDS
    Last edited by BigDan; 10-27-11 at 03:38 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Can the bullpen hear him now? Motte/Lynn, Lynn/Motte, Robiski/Robuski, Albert/Lance? Just send somebody out there and I will figure it out best manager of the series. Rangers take it with a hit of Coke tonight.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Best manager calls the wrong pitcher. Let's puhols call a hit and run. Takes motte out game 2 and gives up the winning hit. It's over for the cards. 0 runs game 4, 2 runs game 5. Cards have officially entered their long over due hitting slump. Rangers celebrate at the 314 today

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

Exactly.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by peeiempee View Post
    Best manager calls the wrong pitcher. Let's puhols call a hit and run. Takes motte out game 2 and gives up the winning hit. It's over for the cards. 0 runs game 4, 2 runs game 5. Cards have officially entered their long over due hitting slump. Rangers celebrate at the 314 today

Albert hit and run was asinine but dont disagree with the general principal of letting a guy like Pujols have such say in things when he sees fit..

Taking Motte out in gm 2 and Pengate were both inexcusable....Cards have thrived with backs against the wall all season, this bitch going 7...i hope.. hell not even betting on it, guess im not real confident...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

Coke versus Gin and Juice. Gin and Juice wins everytime. Was he in his truck in the dugout during the last game?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Rangers. Let's go opie

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

"Best manager."

Wow.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmfao best manager my azz that's why he makes up bogus crap for losing game 5

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm a huge Cardinals fan and even I think Larussa is overrated.

And WTF Holliday! That's your ball all the way!