Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do Jets fans call Mark Sanchez "Dirty Sanchez"??

Just curious.... thats all I hear is Dirty Sanchez this and that.... I even saw this chick at the Bar with a dirty sanchez shirt on

BTW I love it when I bet on the Jets and watch games a sportsbar.... everyone where I go no matter where I go the place is always packed with Jets fans yelling J E T S JETS JETS JETS..... would suck to root against these guys they are so loud but it's fun when you bet on them

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

How old are you? You must be younger than 18 if you don't know what a dirty Sanchez is.

Also... because he's mexican

Ice House

thats exactly why I asked this question.... a dirty sanchez is something really gross i know.... but why would Jets fans call their QB something gross like that... i mean dirty sanchez is kinda catchy but if you know what it means it's kinda gross

Ice House

mark sanchez is mexican? did he grow up in mexico or just mexican descent...?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

They don't.

Maybe a few hillbillies do but I know a lot of Jets fans and they don't call him that.

As for Sanchez, he's American, born and raised. He is of Mexican descent, though.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Ice house, ask ur mother and/ or girlfriend. They will tell u why. Dirrrtttaaaayyyy!!!!

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    They don't.

Maybe a few hillbillies do but I know a lot of Jets fans and they don't call him that.

As for Sanchez, he's American, born and raised. He is of Mexican descent, though.

they got hillbillies in New York? lol i thought it was just a bunch of italians

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

low lives, then.

Ice House

i hear ya... i admit i started calling him dirty sanchez but then once i found out what a dirty sanchez was i stopped. My GF still calls him Dirty sanchez... i don't think she knows what it means and i sure as hell dont' want to tell her lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Just curious.... thats all I hear is Dirty Sanchez this and that.... I even saw this chick at the Bar with a dirty sanchez shirt on

BTW I love it when I bet on the Jets and watch games a sportsbar.... everyone where I go no matter where I go the place is always packed with Jets fans yelling J E T S JETS JETS JETS..... would suck to root against these guys they are so loud but it's fun when you bet on them
    He was born in Mexico. Ever been to Mexico? Mexico means dirty in mexican.

Ice House

haha Sanchez has some funny pics in GQ

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

They should call him turnover machine instead.