k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Whoever was running for Seattle? We get killed @ Qwest?
    Nope.

Only 43 yards.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm no clue I remember a game with JTO that they ran on us pretty good. Think it went to OT. My mind aint what it used to be.

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is San Fran's QB?

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

alex smith

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Take the +9.

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    Frisco has not been favored by this many in three years, only once in the last five games has Frisco won by more than sixallow 33 more ypg than they gain

i recall earlier in the year when everyone said the lions hadnt been favored by this many points in 10 years and then proceeded to bludgeon the chiefs.

forget about the past - historical trends are among the most useless stats around - today's san fran is for real - cleveland has no weapons at all - i'm not saying bet one way or the other because of course san fran still needs to score 10 points in order to be able to cover - after last monday anything is possible - line dropping towards cleveland just wreaks - similarities with mondays line - the world hated the jags - just as they do the browns but someone must be unloading on these sides - b/c lines just dont drop 2 points unless millions are behnd it.

good luck. cleve is the balls pick and in the nfl it takes balls picks to win money - i'm staying away from this one - my balls move is st louis - for some infinitely dumb reason i love st louis over new orleans - 13' is too many - laurinitus & co. actually step up this week

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sure that the niners have the talent to lay this kind of wood,..... that being said this is the Browns second trip to the west coast in the last three weeks.(Oak)......unknown at this juncture, if they have a "A" type offense, not convinced with the(one) blowout win over Tampa...off the bye as well......could be a move the chains game with Frank Gore...Browns 3-3 ATS, and should be- 4-1, lost on two special teams plays, maybe they hang around......
    Last edited by JR007; 10-28-11 at 06:22 PM.

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

All you have to do is look at ONE factor here. Cle o-line is horrible. The right side is a sieve with the coaches trying anyone and everyone to stop the floodgates. I've followed this team for 55 years and yes they have ZERO chance to cover.

No receivers who can get open let alone separate. Hillis is an injured basket case and Hardesty oh well why even explain. McCoy is very limited with a good line now he has become just a human tackling dummy with no receivers,no running game and a piss poor o-line.

Niners by 17.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave blue chip 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only person to see value in the Browns is Ray Charles.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Answer is Ryan Grant.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

The year really says a lot about Alex Smith was holding back the niners in past seasons. He is finally not playing like a complete retard and they are winning games. SF with an elite QB would be scary good.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

5uote=Ninersnut;12098145]The only person to see value in the Browns is Ray Charles.[/quote]

maybe, but sometimes perception outways reality, why did the niners open at 9.5 ???? basically a dead number,... 10.5, might have been a better indicator of a niners blowout.....maybe oddsmakers see it different

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Ride the Browns

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Don't compare San Fran to previous seasons. Different team with Harbaugh replacing that dopey Singletary. San Fran is a good team playing at home against a banged up and lousy Browns.

First 12