texn4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

You know, I really am embarrassed..... But you know

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

The LA occupy guys and gals are really starting to stink, smells like piss,shit,b.o. And ganja but some cool people down there. Costing citys major money kfi said they could give all these kids 50k a year jobs and it would be cheaper than the overtime for security or cleanup its going to cost.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also They hate big corporations but alot of those people in LA had iphones so was kind of odd.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

FLEA Party

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    The LA occupy guys and gals are really starting to stink, smells like piss,shit,b.o. And ganja but some cool people down there. Costing citys major money kfi said they could give all these kids 50k a year jobs and it would be cheaper than the overtime for security or cleanup its going to cost.

Yep, the governmnet is dumb again. No reason for security or overtime cops. Sure, the cleaning crews should be paid, but just dumb to pay cops or security for this.
    The thing in Oakland last night probably cost the local government $50,000+ and the people are right back in the same spot right now. You are not stopping this by fear or force, the people have nothing to lose. They don't give a fuk about getting arrested or whatever.

crjohnson32

The film that cost $20,000,000,000,000 to make

'Inside Job' provides a comprehensive analysis of the global financial crisis of 2008, which at a cost over $20 trillion, caused millions of people to lose their jobs and homes in the worst recession since the Great Depression, and nearly resulted in a global financial collapse. Through exhaustive research and extensive interviews with key financial insiders, politicians, journalists, and academics, the film traces the rise of a rogue industry which has corrupted politics, regulation, and academia. It was made on location in the United States, Iceland, England, France, Singapore, and China.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I just find it funny that after all the time hiring people to LOOK for and try to find evidence of a TEA Party demonstration where someone got out of line by double parking at an event or jaywalking while marching with a sign.....we now have weeks of youtube footage and police reports to go along with these people vandalizing private homes and local businesses, public property, taunting police and throwing bottles at law enforcement....kids running around with bandanas covering their faces getting into trouble, laying in urine and not even having the decency to pick up your own feces like a pet owner would for an animal........the media is still going "ehh, its isolated and they are just frustrated.....no big deal"

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    she is 100% correct. i dont know what you guys dont understand.

OCCUPY SBR!!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Greatest video yet of a common sense guy vs these robots with no plan but to blame others......FYI Schiff writes awesome books on this exact thing but I'm sure the protestors were to busy reading Che books to grasp economics and currency valuation in a free market system.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...rotesters.html

Fast forward to the 2:40 mark to witness an epic burial of GI-normous proportion

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

It is the same as the 2008 Obama Movement. Mass delusion.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

PROTESTORS DON'T HAVE TO OFFER ******* SOLUTIONS IN A PROTEST ****.

BACK IN THE 60s WHEN PEOPLE PROTESTED THE WAR DID THEY OFFER A SOLUTION? NO.

SHUT THE **** UP AND GET BACK TO WORK!

jarvol

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    BACK IN THE 60s WHEN PEOPLE PROTESTED THE WAR DID THEY OFFER A SOLUTION? NO.
    Of course they did you moron. Their solution was to bring home soldiers and stop these wars of aggression against countries who neither attacked nor threatened the USA. It was really simple then as it is now but the politicians have to keep supporting the military industrial complex who lines their pockets and continue with this foreign policy that has been an absolute failure for the past 60 years.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Anybody that doesn't understand what they are protesting about is a dumbfukk....

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Wow. I'm surprised she doesn't have a job

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I just find it funny that after all the time hiring people to LOOK for and try to find evidence of a TEA Party demonstration where someone got out of line by double parking at an event or jaywalking while marching with a sign.....we now have weeks of youtube footage and police reports to go along with these people vandalizing private homes and local businesses, public property, taunting police and throwing bottles at law enforcement....kids running around with bandanas covering their faces getting into trouble, laying in urine and not even having the decency to pick up your own feces like a pet owner would for an animal........the media is still going "ehh, its isolated and they are just frustrated.....no big deal"
    You listen to limbaugh too much itchy, and have you ever gone camping???

Here goes your about to die tea bagger inbreds manhandling a lil woman and stomping on her head, real tuff guys here:

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Anybody that doesn't understand what they are protesting about is a dumbfukk....
    Is it anything more than a tiny few are grossly richer than the masses? That's a fact and I think anyone can spend 5 minutes shaking their heads and saying "Damn if only I thought of Microsoft, Zappos, or Apple or Facebook I'd be a billionaire" but past that.....the anger shown my the protestors is either for the wrong ideas or totally misplaced.

On one hand I think the real 99% of us all carry on daily without worrying about what Bill Gates is eating for dinner and where or with who.....we're spending time with our family/friends and enjoying some great sports or a good movie.

At the end of the day the focus of these people in the streets should be at the Fed and not Wall if you look at it realistically....all of the talking points and charts showing income growth and wages vs price points of good for the last decade or two are all traced right back there....not Wall St. Our monetary system is what is jacked up...not CEO greed or pay scales. It's about the buying power of the dollar vs a pay raise at the citizens level.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

The kids who grew up immersed in technology from birth are about to take over. You've been warned.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

the controversy is not whether or not the protests have a theme- its whether they have a purpose and what exactly they are hoping to accomplish.

its not enough to just have a theme. people protest for "a better dental plan" or to "bring the troops home". get it?

im not for or against the occupy protests but it seems pretty pointless if you dont have a goal or requests or anything. "end corporate greed" does not count. thats pretty dumb.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Is it anything more than a tiny few are grossly richer than the masses? That's a fact and I think anyone can spend 5 minutes shaking their heads and saying "Damn if only I thought of Microsoft, Zappos, or Apple or Facebook I'd be a billionaire" but past that.....the anger shown my the protestors is either for the wrong ideas or totally misplaced. On one hand I think the real 99% of us all carry on daily without worrying about what Bill Gates is eating for dinner and where or with who.....we're spending time with our family/friends and enjoying some great sports or a good movie. At the end of the day the focus of these people in the streets should be at the Fed and not Wall if you look at it realistically....all of the talking points and charts showing income growth and wages vs price points of good for the last decade or two are all traced right back there....not Wall St. Our monetary system is what is jacked up...not CEO greed or pay scales. It's about the buying power of the dollar vs a pay raise at the citizens level.
    I see that you don't fully grasp what it's supposed to be about either. There's no excuse for a lot of these scumbags out there who are desperate to complain about something...anything....but the idea is that the 1% controls the government and lawmaking in this country which causes the government to continually be for corporations and not "the people". Really, it's hard to argue that's not the case.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You listen to limbaugh too much itchy, and have you ever gone camping???

Here goes your about to die tea bagger inbreds manhandling a lil woman and stomping on her head, real tuff guys here:

The dude didn't stomp her head, he just put his foot on her shoulder for a second....but yeah that was still wrong and the guy should get a $125 ticket for simple assault. I don't think political ideology should ever give way to hands on confrontation from either side.

Only time I ever see/hear Rush is when Larry O' or Maddow puts his clips on MSNBC...or the famous dance clip Olbermann use to use of him.

And yep love the camping. The difference is to those of us who have spent the time outdoors living....hygiene and cleaning up is top priority....also goes to a true conservationist. It's nearly nothing to ask over a hundred guys at a time camped out in the woods of military posts for a week at a time while working 16 hr days doing land nav and small unit tactics to still leave not even a snickers bar wrapper behind...clean shaven everyday and teeth brushed in the mean time with ways of not having feces and urine build up in gathering areas.....so how hard can it be to ask these people not to take a squat on someones porch, vehicle or rip a sink off the wall and piss in the floor of a local business?

You know the drill...wet wipes for an airplane shower (little under the wings and a wash under the tail) and a cup of water to shave and brush the toofies every day....it ain't glamorous but it gets the job done

jarvol

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    I see that you don't fully grasp what it's supposed to be about either. There's no excuse for a lot of these scumbags out there who are desperate to complain about something...anything....but the idea is that the 1% controls the government and lawmaking in this country which causes the government to continually be for corporations and not "the people". Really, it's hard to argue that's not the case.
    Yet the 99% keep voting for the same people over and over again and expecting different results.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Protesters are all losers
    Lazy bums with no drive

They are now embarassing themselves

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Whether it's a capitalist society or a communist society....a small % will ALWAYS control things the difference is which system do you wish to live under. At least in this one we have a shot to progress to a desired tier. There is no perfect utopia of an economic system....you either allow people to stand/fall based on effort (excluding the disabled) or you take away the opportunity to succeed through effort and drive and force a one size fits all living standard to the masses in order to appease some.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Whether it's a capitalist society or a communist society....a small % will ALWAYS control things the difference is which system do you wish to live under. At least in this one we have a shot to progress to a desired tier. There is no perfect utopia of an economic system....you either allow people to stand/fall based on effort (excluding the disabled) or you take away the opportunity to succeed through effort and drive and force a one size fits all living standard to the masses in order to appease some.
    I wasn't around in the 60s, 70s, or 80s, but I would imagine there was an economic system in place with way less laws and lobbyists that made a lot more sense than the current system.

Supposedly 66% of americans believe millionaires should pay more taxes, which shows the people have some sense. Now, I don't believe in taxing people at a higher percentage because of your income level, I believe in a flat tax, but there should be zero loopholes and tax breaks, and with lobbyist and lawyers that is not happening so tax the hell out of the millionaires. With the current system millionaires are not paying many taxes because the system is set up that they don't have to. Make their tax level so high that they lobby for a flat tax with zero loopholes and make that happen.
    People are crazy thinking these millionaires are paying a higher percentage than the random guy making $40,000.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

surely you understand the difference between business and government?

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    I wasn't around in the 60s, 70s, or 80s, but I would imagine there was an economic system in place with way less laws and lobbyists that made a lot more sense than the current system.
    Such a system existed up until 1913

Before 1913 the US had a gold and silver standard by which paper currency was valued. You could walk into a bank and exchange $1 usd for 1 ounce of gold.

Then in 1913 the government established the Federal Reserve, and rather than a gold standard for money they plucked imaginary numbers out of the sky by which the value of $1 usd was measured.

This gave way to inflation, a bunch of other nasty shit, and most recently derivatives (which I still don't understand)

As a result that same ounce of gold is now valued at almost $2000 usd.

Now America has more debt than any country in the history of the world.

The only presidential candidate with a plan to fix this mess is RON PAUL.

His will benefit the low and middle class American's.

Unfortunately it will not benefit the rich. Since the rich control Wall Street, and Wall Street controls the government, it will be very difficult for him to win, regardless of how many votes he gets.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post

Supposedly 66% of americans believe millionaires should pay more taxes, which shows the people have some sense. Now, I don't believe in taxing people at a higher percentage because of your income level, I believe in a flat tax, but there should be zero loopholes and tax breaks, and with lobbyist and lawyers that is not happening so tax the hell out of the millionaires. With the current system millionaires are not paying many taxes because the system is set up that they don't have to. Make their tax level so high that they lobby for a flat tax with zero loopholes and make that happen.
    People are crazy thinking these millionaires are paying a higher percentage than the random guy making $40,000.

I think we agree on the tax system going more toward a flat/consumption style instead of the current one with thousands of loopholes and deductions for so many ways of filing whether you file single/married, sole proprietor/partner vs LLC or INC and so on. But the key to your last sentence is %....we need to look at % vs overall net amount paid in. Someone paying on a gross adjusted income of $40k with no real itemizing virtually pays no net tax other than SS/Med since they will get a refund at the end of the year to cancel out most of it....while someone paying on a salary three X higher plus capital gains on investments etc will pay pretty much the other guys entire earned income in taxes.....so how can we say "lower tax paying individuals need a burden taken off while higher earners need to pay more" when the lower is already paying virtually zero?

The Govt picking and choosing who to go after in order to take from one group to give to another in hopes of a 50/50 split to make everyone happy is not the answer. Everyone gets all the talking points from headlines and thinks the issue is solely based on the billioniares on one side vs the poverty level on the other when the true overwhelming number of people effected are those of us in between....the everyday $50k-$199k levels. It goes on and on....you can't assume that everyone will stay static at a $250k+ salary or the below $15k levels....even the top 1% that is demonized did not make those millions their entire lives...they too had to work up a ladder at some point.....same goes for the guy right out of high school making the lower end....he has a lifetime to gain income year over year and hopefully he/she worked in high school and save a little while living at home in order to have a good staring point.

It's really simple...someone making $30k a year cannot go out and rake in debt upon debt upon debt with car loans and ************ and spending sprees in hopes of ACTING like the rich guy on tv whether it be a banker, athlete or movie actor and then when they can't pay the bills that they incurred start to cry 'well Mr Wall Street doesn't have the same hardship as I do" it just makes no sense.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

surely you understand the difference between business and government?
    Yes I do. I've been around long enough to have worked in both over the years and definitely like the benefit of the business side much more than govt. choice.

I get the frustration of some of the people hurting financially...it's gotta suck...but at the same time you have to look at what those people have been doing the past few years before this. But again, it comes back to individual actions..some of us are savers and some are spenders.....look at gambling for the perfect example....one guy sets aside x amount and breaks it down into unit size no matter how much the game looks like a lock....and then other guy with the same amount of money goes all in everytime....which one do you think will last longer with a positive balance? Is that the fault of one team not covering one time....or is it the gambler's from a lack of management? The same can be said for those who get the same position in a company making the same $$....one guy will get the bills paid and not over do it while the other guy will blow through the new found cash and leverage himself to the hilt...few years down the road one guy has no debt while the other is working 3 jobs and trying to avoid creditors and complaining that the system is rigged against him.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

She is my Auntie

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    She is my Auntie
    She's also a black woman from Atlanta over 30....so she's probably a grandmother by now also

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Is that woman related to Mike Tyson?

12 Last