SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAF Week 9 SBRtv Experts' Roundtable

Zach from Accuscore.com and Steve from CollegeFootballWinning.com take a look at some of the lines from the Saturday Week 9 college football card.

Arkansas at Vanderbilt
    The Arkansas Razorbacks mounted an impressive road comeback at Mississippi last week, good enough to get the win but not the cover. In Week 9, they are a 10-point road favorite at Vanderbilt in an intriguing matchup and line.

Baylor at Oklahoma St
    The Oklahoma St Cowboys have been a great bet for a while now, and it's debatable whether having them as a 14-point home favorite over Robert Griffin and the Baylor Bears represents a fair line or if the market still hasn't caught up with them.

Stanford at USC
    The Stanford Cardinal has been perfect against the spread this year, but may face their toughest test in Week 9 as a road favorite of more than a touchdown at USC.

Marquee Matchups Rundown
    The Marquee Matchups Rundown segment of the Week 9 SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable concludes with quick looks at the lines in the Michigan St/Nebraska game, Oklahoma at Kansas St, Stanford at USC, and Wisconsin at Ohio St.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Haven't watched yet. hope these clowns have opinions...

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Steve was correct about K-State:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Snyder

Snyder was still coaching K-State in 2004. So yeah, oh $hit is right...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Steve was correct about K-State:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Snyder

Snyder was still coaching K-State in 2004. So yeah, oh $hit is right...
    yeah there were fireworks in this roundtable

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yeah there were fireworks in this roundtable

Good stuff. I like when there's roundtable tension, especially when Steve and Zach put the gloves on.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Agree with steve 100% with the stanford game... not with the pass on the game but that backing a 7-0 ats public side is a sucker bet no matter what. Free money theories do not work in the long term.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

here's a thought, maybe talk to the guys before doing the videos and pick games on which they have a consensus opinion

how is this helpful to anyone on sbr if one guy says take one team and the other guy says take the other?

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

lol the last one is great

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    here's a thought, maybe talk to the guys before doing the videos and pick games on which they have a consensus opinion

how is this helpful to anyone on sbr if one guy says take one team and the other guy says take the other?

It's not the 'pick' that is important. It's the added info that each guy provides. Do you actually tail someone who simply says 'I like so and so'? Besides, some may value one's opinion more than another's.

SportsMushroom

It's not the 'pick' that is important. It's the added info that each guy provides. Do you actually tail someone who simply says 'I like so and so'? Besides, some may value one's opinion more than another's.
    if they both provide info on the same side then the play becomes even stronger, if they each provide valid arguments for each side then the information cancels each other out and everyone is back to square one

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

if they both provide info on the same side then the play becomes even stronger, if they each provide valid arguments for each side then the information cancels each other out and everyone is back to square one

Who cares if they agree? I sure don't. I use the info that I feel is important and apply it to a matchup I may be looking at.

SportsMushroom

Who cares if they agree? I sure don't. I use the info that I feel is important and apply it to a matchup I may be looking at.
    well I care, and Im sure other people care too, you cant pick and choose which stats are relevant or not, you cant, one guys system says one side and the other guys system picks the opposite, obviously one of the two systems is wrong, you cant possibly know which one it is and you cant just decide which one is right because you do not have access to the data that they used to input into their system to come up with the right side

and still you gotta figure that if two professional handicappers like the same play it must have a good chance of cashing

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

well I care, and Im sure other people care too, you cant pick and choose which stats are relevant or not, you cant, one guys system says one side and the other guys system picks the opposite, obviously one of the two systems is wrong, you cant possibly know which one it is and you cant just decide which one is right because you do not have access to the data that they used to input into their system to come up with the right side

and still you gotta figure that if two professional handicappers like the same play it must have a good chance of cashing

Sure you can.

SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call on Houston last night, let's see who comes out more right on Saturday with all the disagreements with these games!

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet steve makes a ton of money on his bets. very choosey. hes right you cant take stanford they will be in a dog fight

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

I havent watched these yet... bout to dive... lets hope for some good info

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Lol dam that last video was awesome I got a good laugh out of that

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

This know it all weasel Zach with his smug smirk is the biggest fukin clown Ive ever heard

"Oklahoma State has a fantastic secondary" - 90th in pass Defense
    "that wasnt Bill Snyder though" (completely straight faced and serious like he's talking down to him) - yes it was

didnt watch every video, any other glaring mistakes from the clown??