Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

with the game cancelled tonight it takes away the Rangers momentum

Having tonight's game postponed is a huge break for the Cardinals. This gives the Cardinals extra day to rest their arms , regroup, hit the cages, and re-channel their focus.

Rangers on the other hand were ready to get the series over tonight and were swinging hot bats.... they had all the momentum on their side. Now they are bored as fukk sitting in their hotel rooms with nothing to do. It's rainy outside and they are not used to cold weather. The nervousness and pressure will start to sink in as the Rangers have time to think about how big this game is tomorrow. The Rangers know if the lose game 6 they are done. The Rangers have all the pressure on them b/c they already choked last year in the world series and don't want to be known as the Buffalo Bills of MLB.

Just some food for thought. Busch stadium will be rocking with drunk fans waving white towels and everyone know the Rangers were tied for 2nd best home record in baseball with the Phillies and Yankees but they are not as good on the road. Pujols is going to come out strong to end the series he is trying to get paid 30 million for 7 seasons. If he wins this world series for the Cardinals they will make him the highest paid player in MLB history.

Take the Cardinals at +220 to win the World series and parlay that with Ohio State ML +235 vs Wisky on Saturday for a nice pay out.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

cards are 4-3 at home in the playoffs and 5-4 on the road. i agree with alot of your points though. i like the ohio state but only on the spread

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

loud boisterous white towel waving fans is the norm in this series. It won't affect either team.