crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

bets $5000 a day yet needs a 9-5 job that pays $64 a day.

delusional
    a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 02:20 PM. Reason: image does not exist

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    And ngates, I know you are very concerned about my bank. I won a $250 hand of blackjack last night, and I lost a $50, and I also played a $20 dollar blackjack tournament which I won. Please make sure to tally up my wins and losses on your break.

Yes, I'm very concerned about your winning in blackjack.

No, the fact is that you posted a screenshot, which was impressive. Then I asked you to show me that bottom line, and you decided to only show the last 2 weeks, not the month like I asked...Then you continually lied and said you can't do it, and it wouldn't allow you to, and you didn't need to prove anything...Yet you had no problem showing the last 2 weeks.

So, no I just wanted to see the bottom line. You were scared to show it, probably because you keep bragging about these last 2 weeks ( which is very nice) but the previous 2 weeks were disastrous. Which we all know is true, and that's why you keep avoiding that.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet if we asked you to post a screenshot of your last 10 plays...there would be more losing wagers than you posted on here.

I mean you have never came in after the fact and posted a losing play.

But you have posted these winners, that you only post in here to share with everyone after the fact.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

No, you would. But considering this board doesn't want to give me credit for 9 posted winners in other threads, I have pretty much given up on keeping a valid tally running.
    "The board doesn't want to give you credit?" what the fukk does that even mean?

Pretty pathetic that you're longing for "credit" on the internet by a bunch of guys you've never even met. Come on KerryWood, give it up its getting pathetic. You've been exposed so many times, no body cares about your thread, you're never gonna be "looked up" to on this forum like you wish you would be.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    "The board doesn't want to give you credit?" what the fukk does that even mean?

Pretty pathetic that you're longing for "credit" on the internet by a bunch of guys you've never even met. Come on KerryWood, give it up its getting pathetic. You've been exposed so many times, no body cares about your thread, you're never gonna be "looked up" to on this forum like you wish you would be.
    Says the guy that begs laclippers for 25 bucks to send to your betisland account.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I bet if we asked you to post a screenshot of your last 10 plays...there would be more losing wagers than you posted on here.

I mean you have never came in after the fact and posted a losing play.

But you have posted these winners, that you only post in here to share with everyone after the fact.
    Not true. I lost a tennis play earlier today for 300.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    bets $5000 a day yet needs a 9-5 job that pays $64 a day.

delusional
    a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

I make 19 bucks an hour, so I wish I only worked 3 1/2 hours per day. A lot of my money has come from gambling/investments.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 02:20 PM. Reason: image does not exist

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

what are this guys plays tonight? need someone to fade

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    what are this guys plays tonight? need someone to fade
    And you want to fade one of the hottest cappers right now? Okay buddy.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Says the guy that begs laclippers for 25 bucks to send to your betisland account.
    Or the guy who begs for betpoints.....

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

0-1 in the official plays thread other threads dont matter this is the official thread

dont get mad did the same thing with brahma posted plays in this thread are the only ones that count if you stop posting plays than you are just as much of a fraud as he is good luck to ya

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    0-1 in the official plays thread other threads dont matter this is the official thread

dont get mad did the same thing with brahma posted plays in this thread are the only ones that count if you stop posting plays than you are just as much of a fraud as he is good luck to ya
    I posted several other plays in other threads.

So you're saying if I post 50 picks in another thread and go 0-50, you would still consider me 0-1 and not 0-51?

I sincerely doubt it. In fact, you're a fukkin liar if you say yes, so suck my D.

All plays count if posted, regardless of thread. Don't be a fukkin moron like brahma.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

so what are your plays tonight?

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

yo pr u goin with the under in the baseball game right...u love those unders..u would marry em if u could

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    so what are your plays tonight?
    I got 6 units on you being a bitch.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    yo pr u goin with the under in the baseball game right...u love those unders..u would marry em if u could

7 is too low for a game started by Colby Lewis.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

kerrywood official SBR record

0-1

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I posted several other plays in other threads.

So you're saying if I post 50 picks in another thread and go 0-50, you would still consider me 0-1 and not 0-51?

I sincerely doubt it. In fact, you're a fukkin liar if you say yes, so suck my D.

All plays count if posted, regardless of thread. Don't be a fukkin moron like brahma.
    ok you are the fukkin moron cause losing plays that werent in his official plays thread didnt count jerk off

and we already know what type of fraud you are because you started saying that you didnt know who kerry wood was and then you finally admit that you were him after everyone called you on it so you already are a fraud with your altered screen shots fake bets having ass you are in college and betting 10000 a night sure jerk off just keep playing with your air bets and leave the gambling to the real men around here with a name like prissy you are most definetly a bitch

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    kerrywood official SBR record

0-1
    My official SBR record: Who knows? I've posted a lot of picks and won a good percentage of them. Above 60 probably.

Tech N9ne's official sexuality: homo

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    ok you are the fukkin moron cause losing plays that werent in his official plays thread didnt count jerk off

and we already know what type of fraud you are because you started saying that you didnt know who kerry wood was and then you finally admit that you were him after everyone called you on it so you already are a fraud with your altered screen shots fake bets having ass you are in college and betting 10000 a night sure jerk off just keep playing with your air bets and leave the gambling to the real men around here with a name like prissy you are most definetly a bitch
    hey, bitch , I've posted screen shots proving I'm up over 15 grand the last two weeks.

I know that upsets you because you are betting $50 and get sweaty palms over it, but you're going to have to deal baby dick.

priskilla22

Going to watch Game 6 with some friends. You guys have fun sucking the teet.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

hey, bitch , I've ALTERED screen shots proving I'm up over 15 grand the last two weeks.

I know that upsets you because you are betting $50 and get sweaty palms over it, but you're going to have to deal baby dick.
    fixed it for you

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

you are good on the undocumnted plays, not so much on the documented

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

hey you a virgin like brahma 2? no wonder you are trying to prove your manhood with altered screen shots after the games have been played

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

If this is your "picks only" thread then post your picks for tonight.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I make 19 bucks an hour, so I wish I only worked 3 1/2 hours per day. A lot of my money has come from gambling/investments.
    so fresh out of college you make more than some bank branch managers? lol

ok so lets assume your lie is true.... after taxes, fuel, misc you take home $90/day. this is less than 2% of what you purport to bet everyday.

so why would someone get up early, shower, shave, get dressed, fight traffic, etc for a salary that is less than what you pay in juice every day? i mean merely shopping for a better line would make you several times that.

so please enlighten us.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prissy

Dont drop the soap Kerry

priskilla22

so fresh out of college you make more than some bank branch managers? lol

ok so lets assume your lie is true.... after taxes, fuel, misc you take home $90/day. this is less than 2% of what you purport to bet everyday.

so why would someone get up early, shower, shave, get dressed, fight traffic, etc for a salary that is less than what you pay in juice every day? i mean merely shopping for a better line would make you several times that.

so please enlighten us.

On my phone so short response. That i why im going to law school buddy. Don't wanna work for 20 per hour. And I take home far more than 90 per day. Your math is borderline mentally challenged. 8X19 = almost 160 plus incentives and bonuses, you think tax is 70?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

On my phone so short response. That i why im going to law school buddy. Don't wanna work for 20 per hour. And I take home far more than 90 per day. Your math is borderline mentally challenged. 8X19 = almost 160 plus incentives and bonuses, you think tax is 70?

you dont seem to get it.

even if you paid no taxes and flew to work on a magic carpet making $200/day, it is still chump change to someone who purports to bet the amounts you bet each day.

you could simply spend a few minutes line shopping and make more than what you make working 8 hours day/40 hours a week/160 hours a month/1920 hours a year at a dead end job which you hate and plan to quit anyways.

so why do you continue to work for chump change?

maybe you're one of those few people who love to work even when they don't have to?

priskilla22

you dont seem to get it.

even if you paid no taxes and flew to work on a magic carpet making $200/day, it is still chump change to someone who purports to bet the amounts you bet each day.

you could simply spend a few minutes line shopping and make more than what you make working 8 hours day/40 hours a week/160 hours a month/1920 hours a year at a dead end job which you hate and plan to quit anyways.

so why do you continue to work for chump change?

maybe you're one of those few people who love to work even when they don't have to?
    Believe it or not, I have a job that looks good on a resume. If an employer asks what I did for a year where my employment history isn't filled, I don't want to say I gambled or sat on my ass.

Besides, I do like my job. I have friends at work. It is mostly enjoyable. Sometimes boring, but honestly, no complaints. And my paycheck is nothing to sneeze at. Yes, winning a few bets pays more than two weeks pay, but I still enjoy getting a paycheck. It is security to get that 1500 in my account every 2 weeks.
    Last edited by priskilla22; 10-27-11 at 10:24 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Believe it or not, I have a job that looks good on a resume. If an employer asks what I did for a year where my employment history isn't filled, I don't want to say I gambled or sat on my ass.

Besides, I do like my job. I have friends at work. It is mostly enjoyable. Sometimes boring, but honestly, no complaints. And my paycheck is nothing to sneeze at. Yes, winning a few bets pays more than two weeks pay, but I still enjoy getting a paycheck. It is security to get that 1500 in my account every 2 weeks.

so you wake up each morning to go to a job that pays chump change because you want to build your resume?

didn't know data entry jobs helped one get in to a law firm.

but i do believe the part of you needing the money.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this guy.

Maybe start talking when you actually make it into a law school

priskilla22

so you wake up each morning to go to a job that pays chump change because you want to build your resume?

didn't know data entry jobs helped one get in to a law firm.

but i do believe the part of you needing the money.

I've got 60 grand or so saved up. I'll admit around 20K of that came directly from the parentals. Going to put a big down payment on a nice condo downtown Chicago Lincoln Park soon.

I never said I work in data entry, so I don't know why you think that. Think Finance.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    this guy.

Maybe start talking when you actually make it into a law school
    I'll make a video with my approval notifications, you fukk!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'll make a video with my approval notifications, you fukk!

Maybe tomorrow I will make you a video inside my law school

First 123456 ... Last