RustyGriswold
    RustyGriswold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Princess the Camel looks to right the ship after dismal 3 game losing streak

I know you guys are just as disappointed as I am with Princess the Camel and her 0-3 tear that she's been on.

After starting the season a perfect 4-0, Princess the Camel is backsliding and needs a win BAD this week to right the ship.

Week 1 - Pick: NY Jets over Dallas Cowboys. Correct! Jets 27, Cowboys 24 (1-0)
    Week 2 - Pick: NY Jets over Jackson Jaguars. Correct! Jets 32, Jags 3 (2-0)
    Week 3 - Pick: Oakland Raiders over NY Jets. Correct! Raiders 34, Jets 24. (3-0)
    Week 4 - Pick: NY Giants over Arizona Cardinals. Correct! Giants 31, Cardinals 27. (4-0)
    Week 5 - Pick: NY Jets over New England Patriots. Incorrect. Patriots 30, Jets 21. (4-1)
    Week 6 - Pick: Buffalo Bills over NY Giants. Incorrect. Giants 27, Bills 24. (4-2)
    Week 7 - Pick: San Diego Chargers over NY Jets. Incorrect. Jets 27 - Chargers 21. (4-3)

Princess hit at 62% last year, including the selected green bay packers to win the Superbowl.

Boys I will have a lot of dough on this week 8 pick. I know she won't let me down. No way she loses four straight. This camel is mastered.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

she got robbed on the chargers and bills games.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Why is this camel only selecting games involving NY teams?

This thing at the Bronx Zoo or something?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by RustyGriswold View Post
    I know you guys are just as disappointed as I am with Princess the Camel and her 0-3 tear that she's been on.

After starting the season a perfect 4-0, Princess the Camel is backsliding and needs a win BAD this week to right the ship.

Week 1 - Pick: NY Jets over Dallas Cowboys. Correct! Jets 27, Cowboys 24 (1-0)
    Week 2 - Pick: NY Jets over Jackson Jaguars. Correct! Jets 32, Jags 3 (2-0)
    Week 3 - Pick: Oakland Raiders over NY Jets. Correct! Raiders 34, Jets 24. (3-0)
    Week 4 - Pick: NY Giants over Arizona Cardinals. Correct! Giants 31, Cardinals 27. (4-0)
    Week 5 - Pick: NY Jets over New England Patriots. Incorrect. Patriots 30, Jets 21. (4-1)
    Week 6 - Pick: Buffalo Bills over NY Giants. Incorrect. Giants 27, Bills 24. (4-2)
    Week 7 - Pick: San Diego Chargers over NY Jets. Incorrect. Jets 27 - Chargers 21. (4-3)

Princess hit at 62% last year, including the selected green bay packers to win the Superbowl.

Boys I will have a lot of dough on this week 8 pick. I know she won't let me down. No way she loses four straight. This camel is mastered.

I'd hit the camel. Not week 8 picks though.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I have followed Princess for a while, now my secret is out.

RustyGriswold
    RustyGriswold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Princess the Camel has made her week 8 selection! If you havent heard Princess is on a bad 0-3 straight up & 0-2-1 ATS run but still remains 3-3 ATS on the season with one push.

This week Princess is picking between

To answer your question, I have no idea why Princess only picks new york teams. Im in in for the long haul boys, whatever games she wants to pick is fine with me. I still got a nice size bankroll from her 62% run last year, and from Paul the Octopus' 8-0 run in the world cup in '08.

Princess making her selection....

and its official! Princess the Camel has selected the new york giants -9.5, and new york giants -500