gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    If there is a God, the Cardinals will lose the world series.

The Cardinals are the least classy organization in the history of major league baseball and none of those pussies deserves a world series ring, much less another one.

Tony La Russa - DUI
    Carpenter - huge douchebag
    Pujols - crying about playing day baseball

And over the last decade, like 3 cardinals players have died from misuse of drugs/drunken driving.

Easily the least class organization in the game, and their fans are incestuous hillbillies who are full of themselves. Nothing to like about the Cardinals.

worst post in this thread by far, what team are you a fan of? if you think st louis is full of hillbillies... well this post already proves your ignorance so I guess it just falls in line

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Ill be there to congratulate you jerkoffs IF tex should happen to win..dont worry pal..even when that happens it wont change the fact a lot of the shit posted in there was nonsense...
    Carp didnt lose the gm last night did he? In fact he pitch well enough to win yet again. It wasnt him leaving runners stranded every fukkin inning. It was Holliday, mostly..

....and I'll do the same if you jerkoffs win.

I do agree about Holliday. That guy sure isn't the Matt Holliday I remembered when he was a Rockie. Unreal how he hasn't even been a threat in this series. He sure looks jacked enough to still hit it a long ways!

Most of my posts have been in fun. I'm an insufferable homer, so I realize my views aren't unbiased. But I will readily admit that this has been, at least to me, a great series between 2 closely matched teams. Rare that you're nervous literally with every single pitch of a 9 inning game. Been that way for all 5 of these!

I wish you guys the worst of luck tomorrow.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ....and I'll do the same if you jerkoffs win.

I do agree about Holliday. That guy sure isn't the Matt Holliday I remembered when he was a Rockie. Unreal how he hasn't even been a threat in this series. He sure looks jacked enough to still hit it a long ways!

Most of my posts have been in fun. I'm an insufferable homer, so I realize my views aren't unbiased. But I will readily admit that this has been, at least to me, a great series between 2 closely matched teams. Rare that you're nervous literally with every single pitch of a 9 inning game. Been that way for all 5 of these!

I wish you guys the worst of luck tomorrow.
    yes it has been a good series...hopefully we see a game 7....

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty sure you led off by calling me a "nitwit", practice what you preach bitch...

never said Carp wasnt a asshole, not once...just find it curious that fans of disrespectful garbage like the Brewers think they have any right to say shit when their whole team a bunch of douchebags...
    It's not name calling when you actually are a nitwit. Hilarious that you think that a team having fun makes them garbage just cuz the Cardinals are full of self-important assholes.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

care to recount the pennants again? oh that right you from Ill, you prob cant count...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_894528.html

Illinois is average
    Missouri - below average

So this 'Illinois is worse in education' spew you are trying to get away with, you've just been buried.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    worst post in this thread by far, what team are you a fan of? if you think st louis is full of hillbillies... well this post already proves your ignorance so I guess it just falls in line
    Worst post in the thread by far? It is all factual.

Maybe if your players didn't drive drunk, OD on drugs, and basically practice 100% douchebaggery, you guys wouldn't be so hated around the league.

Your manager is a drunk, your players are douchebags, drug addicts, and morons, and your fans are horrible.

The Cardinals are the least classy organization in the game of baseball. Sorry if that offends you, but it is true. No other team has had more legal or drug problems in the last decade.

gamble

Worst post in the thread by far? It is all factual. Maybe if your players didn't drive drunk, OD on drugs, and basically practice 100% douchebaggery, you guys wouldn't be so hated around the league. Your manager is a drunk, your players are douchebags, drug addicts, and morons, and your fans are horrible. The Cardinals are the least classy organization in the game of baseball. Sorry if that offends you, but it is true. No other team has had more legal or drug problems in the last decade.
    can you tell me which one of our players are drug addicts, and no they are not, you truly are pathetic dude but can you please tell me what team you are a fan of

priskilla22

can you tell me which one of our players are drug addicts, and no they are not, you truly are pathetic dude but can you please tell me what team you are a fan of
    I could like the Rays, White Sox, or Blue Jays, it doesn't change the fact that the Cardinals are the least classy organization in the league.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Of coarse all the NL central hates Carp and the rest of the Cards.
    Little brother/ugly stepchild syndrome..if you cant compete hate right?
    Cards just seem to get the luck go their way all the time to. Brewers pitching carried them all year, esp. in the second half. And the only good start they got was from wolf.

Doesn't help either the Cards have bitched about everything the brewers did. When the brewers were killing the cards and pujlos early in the year, La Rusa said it had to because brewers were cheating by getting signals from someone, and turning the brightness on our new scoreboard up.

Oh yeah complaining about us pitching pujlos inside. pujlos was hitting less then 20 percent.

Then it was all the shit that went down before, complaining about us untucking our jerseys. the whole cards/brewers thing goes back a while, the nyjer morgan, carptenter issue only made it worse.

I think there was an issue with fielder and a cards player too. I remember he said something to fielder and ran back into the dugout as the benches cleared.

So yeah anyways, Carpenter is an asshole, and he fits perfectly on that team, with pujlos and larusa.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Cards just seem to get the luck go their way all the time to. Brewers pitching carried them all year, esp. in the second half. And the only good start they got was from wolf.

Doesn't help either the Cards have bitched about everything the brewers did. When the brewers were killing the cards and pujlos early in the year, La Rusa said it had to because brewers were cheating by getting signals from someone, and turning the brightness on our new scoreboard up.

Oh yeah complaining about us pitching pujlos inside. pujlos was hitting less then 20 percent.

Then it was all the shit that went down before, complaining about us untucking our jerseys. the whole cards/brewers thing goes back a while, the nyjer morgan, carptenter issue only made it worse.

I think there was an issue with fielder and a cards player too. I remember he said something to fielder and ran back into the dugout as the benches cleared.

So yeah anyways, Carpenter is an asshole, and he fits perfectly on that team, with pujlos and larusa.
    Cards aren't even the best team in the NL Central over the last decade... They are just full of shit and a bunch of babies. I hope Pujols leaves that classless organization in shambles. They'll suck ass with Holliday and aging Fat Elvis anchoring their lineup.

gamble

I could like the Rays, White Sox, or Blue Jays, it doesn't change the fact that the Cardinals are the least classy organization in the league.
    haha so what team, you don't have to hide it like a little girl

priskilla22

haha so what team, you don't have to hide it like a little girl
    Why? It is a common tactic by idiots like you that think MY team is relevant to a conversation about the St. Louis Cardinals.

That is because you take it personally when I criticize the St. Louis Cardinals and their bitchy douchebag behavior and classless behavior by players, managers, and upper management.

Hey, by the way, good job hiring a proven cheater. That was real classy. Most teams shy away from players who are proven to have cheated and embarrassed the game, but the Cardinals go out and sign him to coach their team.

You stay classy, St. Louis.

The least classy organization in professional sports.

gamble

Why? It is a common tactic by idiots like you that think MY team is relevant to a conversation about the St. Louis Cardinals. That is because you take it personally when I criticize the St. Louis Cardinals and their bitchy douchebag behavior and classless behavior by players, managers, and upper management. Hey, by the way, good job hiring a proven cheater. That was real classy. Most teams shy away from players who are proven to have cheated and embarrassed the game, but the Cardinals go out and sign him to coach their team. You stay classy, St. Louis. The least classy organization in professional sports.
    i was going to compare it to show that all teams have a few problems in their organization, does not reflect the organization as a whole. and no maybe i'm taking it personal when you insult the fans, which happens to be me. go ahead, keep hiding it though, until then i will continue to view your opinion as irrelevant

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Cards aren't even the best team in the NL Central over the last decade...
    What the fukk you talking about Kerry.

Cards won the division 5 times in the last decade, they finished second this year, but won the NL pennant.
    How are your Cubs doing lately Kerry.

God you are such a moose burger.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDan

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Cards won the division 5 times in the last decade, they finished second this year, but won the NL pennant.

There is a very good chance I've won more money the last 3 weeks than you have your entire life. Seriously.

The point is, a team that has won one NL Central Championship in the last 5 years is obviously not dominating the league.

stevenash

There is a very good chance I've won more money the last 3 weeks than you have your entire life. Seriously.
    What does that statement have anything to do with the Cards being the most successful team in the NL Central the last decade, Kerry.

Oh, I do not believe you by the way Kerry

OK Kerry, who is the most successful team in the Central in the last decade then

priskilla22

What does that statement have anything to do with the Cards being the most successful team in the NL Central the last decade, Kerry.

OK Kerry, who is the most successful team in the Central in the last decade then
    That wasn't the argument. The argument was that other teams hate the Cardinals recently because they are the kings of the NL Central.

That obviously isn't true, they have only won 1 of the last 5 years, the NL Central title. So they are no one's big brother in the NL Central.

Teams hate the Cardinals because they have no class. They could be 100-62 or 62-100, teams would still hate those miserable fukks.

priskilla22

Images have been posted. So you are kind of like the people who don't believe in evolution.

stevenash

Images have been posted. So you are kind of like the people who don't believe in evolution.
    Images have been known to be doctored.
    What does evolution have anything to do with this conversation Kerry

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

at the end of the day napoli is gonna be the ws mvp. carpenter will tell his son he won game 5 in philly in 2011.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lb, ur 25x vs my 16.6x

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds like a team dominating their division to me...

All the rest is just mindless trash from a bunch of bitter/jealous fans of shit teams..

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

i laughed

priskilla22

sounds like a team dominating their division to me...

All the rest is just mindless trash from a bunch of bitter/jealous fans of shit teams..
    If you aren't first, you're last.

Cardinals are last.

Rangers in 6.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

OP needs to get a life. If they had swear police im sure he'd be 1st nomination...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

opie just dont sing "i gotta a feeling that tonight's going to be a good night"

Then we will be great!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Acoocy what?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Acoocy what?
    Come on now, ur taking this guy to task cos of a couple of profanities?? Seems kinda limp to say the least catty...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its over tonight for Cards

Larussa has to get fired next week for blowing this series

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Here is an updated video, since the Op's is dead.

First 123