JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Talk to Tony, that guy is more than happy to help.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

His withdrawal amount shouldn't matter to anyone whether it's $10 or 10k. As much as we can speculate the damage small withdrawals due to processing methods overall, as long as books offer those minimum limits for withdrawal, players have every right to use them in whatever way suits their needs. Either smaller players bring more value to the book than whatever headache we speculate these constant smaller withdrawals cause or the problem isn't an issue at all and we're all just talking out of our bums on that issue. Until/if books raise those limits, I don't think it's fair of us to judge what someone else is doing with their cash.

That being said, MasterEOD you have nothing to worry about as far as receiving your money from 5Dimes. As has been mentioned in this thread, processing methods in general are under different stressors for US facing books and as a result, unforeseen delays will happen. Books can't always predict this so they can't always alert their players ahead of time unfortunately. It's rather frustrating I know, but you will get paid.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    His withdrawal amount shouldn't matter to anyone whether it's $10 or 10k. As much as we can speculate the damage small withdrawals due to processing methods overall, as long as books offer those minimum limits for withdrawal, players have every right to use them in whatever way suits their needs. Either smaller players bring more value to the book than whatever headache we speculate these constant smaller withdrawals cause or the problem isn't an issue at all and we're all just talking out of our bums on that issue. Until/if books raise those limits, I don't think it's fair of us to judge what someone else is doing with their cash. That being said, MasterEOD you have nothing to worry about as far as receiving your money from 5Dimes. As has been mentioned in this thread, processing methods in general are under different stressors for US facing books and as a result, unforeseen delays will happen. Books can't always predict this so they can't always alert their players ahead of time unfortunately. It's rather frustrating I know, but you will get paid.
    i had a dream last night that i met you in person and found out that you were that posting as that peckerhead daihomosausage

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    i had a dream last night that i met you in person and found out that you were that posting as that peckerhead daihomosausage

I had a dream last night that I walked into a hotel room and JJ was pounding this wench that goes by the name of shari.

I knew it.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

wtf???

100% certain, swear on my eyes... I'll never ghost

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Resler View Post
    Dude, don't listen to these guys about your withdrawl amount. Its you money and you can withdrawl any amount allowed by 5dimes. I swear these ass holes work for the books in here.
    if the guy wants 193 whats the problem

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Sad to see, was a new favorite of mine

burchfield
    burchfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    probably asked for $250. with $57. fee.
    I took out $450 and walked away with $393. $57 dollar ** fee. not bad for a $50 investment when I first started

teaserpleaser

Why did you pay 57 with free ** every 30 days?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Can I expect this with i n s t a d e b i t ?

BlueMe
    BlueMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have heard many cases similar to this. But what doubt me, why would they do such a thing that could ruin their reputation.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes customer service is horrible.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

customer service (and yes TONY) have always solved my problems...only had 2 in 6 months since been there but was handled very well and have NEVER been treated nothing but nice with CS there...always hear the CS compaints but ive had great experiences since i joined 5dimes...and always been paid and never had to wait on a single withdrawl request

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    5dimes customer service is horrible.
    The worst ive ever had to deal with in my 12 year off shore. why dont they just steal the head of rebate wagers cs?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

its definatley #1 for a reason

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    its definatley #1 for a reason
    Great odds options, props, parlay mma , reduced juice etc but sure as hell isnt the cs thats for sure.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

5dimes is my favorite. People complain but nothing is perfect.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

5D should be top choice for regular us players on sports.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

tony is sick and tired of these penny-ante withdrawals. very soon you're going to see a 300.00 minimum withdrawal amount so they don't have to waste their resources on processing these short money withdrawals. "just leave it in" tee shirts are currently being manufactured and tony will be sending these out to customers who abide by it.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    tony is sick and tired of these penny-ante withdrawals. very soon you're going to see a 300.00 minimum withdrawal amount so they don't have to waste their resources on processing these short money withdrawals. "just leave it in" tee shirts are currently being manufactured and tony will be sending these out to customers who abide by it.
    STFU wanka y would u care about the amount?? Stooge

Only at SBR will those that cant come up with $200 to become pro bitch about the condition of someone elses backyard...Look after ur own pal b4 worrying about others...

icon044
    +$1552
    icon044's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Requested a check last monday from them recieved it thursday seems to have cleared!! Couldnt ask for better in my opinion!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icon044 View Post
    Requested a check last monday from them recieved it thursday seems to have cleared!! Couldnt ask for better in my opinion!
    I don't even see check as an option from the menu....Do you have to go into chat for one now? I try to avoid chat as much as possible, but can't help it, since I usually like my payout method.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah 5 dimes lets me bet less then a dollar , i tried it when i lost all the money on the eagles, it let me bet .75 cents

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I don't even see check as an option from the menu....Do you have to go into chat for one now? I try to avoid chat as much as possible, but can't help it, since I usually like my payout method.
    Yeap, just go to the chat menu, I've done it twice now with no problem.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Good job in this thread Ngates. You're like the guy who defends the bus driver against some a-hole who's screaming and yelling at the driver because he forgot to ring for his stop and has to wait for the next scheduled stop.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

5dimes payed me a munie graham withdraw in literally less than 30 minutes one time. but that was a while ago.

icon044
    +$1552
    icon044's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Not sure i called it in... I know least on check amount cant be less then 1000

MasterEOD
    MasterEOD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks to all for the posts...good and bad....and yes to clarify the 193 was Automated Clearing House and was being used to set up a withdrawal method for cashout. I quit BODOG last year when I waited over a month for $3500. Yes my bets are small....yes my balance was actually $1193 hence the weird number....the goal was to establish a withdrawal method and see how long the process takes.

ON a side note concerning paying players (regardless of where they live or the amount to be paid)...sports betting is a BILLION DOLLAR industry. You acually expect me to believe that with all the technology and resources that kind of money buys...it takes over 24 hours to actually pay you. I may be dumb but I am definitely not stupid. It seems to work pretty fast when we send money to them....so by default should it not be just as fast getting it back? (Once you have been verified as legitimate)

Customer Service says alot about a business...and if I am told by anyone that it will take 3 days then it should take 3 days....it is the principle of the matter not the money.

Anyway thanks to all and best of luck to all of you in your future wagering (however much that may be)

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Bodog is fine, got mine in 75 minutes.
    I requested a payout last week from bodog and have yet to receive tracking number.....you got yours within 75 minutes?

babar1000
    babar1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Very strange.
    Everybody here, says you will get your money.
    Ok, i want my money because i win.
    Everybody here wins money?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

how much does 5d charge for fees on a 2.5k p2p payout?

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    how much does 5d charge for fees on a 2.5k p2p payout?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Resler View Post
    Dude, don't listen to these guys about your withdrawl amount. Its you money and you can withdrawl any amount allowed by 5dimes. I swear these ass holes work for the books in here.
    you can count on it

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

5 Dimes set their minimum payout, and any player is entitled to make as many minimum withdrawals as the 5 Dimes rules allow.

If this minimum doesn't work for 5 Dimes, they will raise it.

First 123 Last