shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by soonerstud7804 View Post
    last yr in same tourney played a fellow country man and got smashed.....
    Yeah Haider-Maurer who is light years ahead of Thiem as far as experience goes and was ranked 1650 places better than Thiem at the time. Muster was a +350 dog going into that match and lost the 2nd set in a tiebreak so I wouldn't really call that getting smashed.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

shari you think the over is a better option?

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anyone have a stream on this match or can keep us updated?
    Last edited by Lo-CalDallasBuKe; 10-25-11 at 10:31 AM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    shari you think the over is a better option?
    I'm leaning no but I'm really not good with totals and spend very little time looking at them.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-CalDallasBuKe View Post
    does anyone have a steam on this match or can keep us updated?
    You can grab one here when the match starts or bet365 if you have a funded account there.

If I'm awake I'll be watching on bet365 so if by some chance you can't find a decent stream on there, I'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 04:23 PM.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just lost a 2300 dollar parlay yesterday with gilles ( i suck) simon after being up 1-0 and up a break in the second. I think i am done for a little while with any tennis. Guess thats what i get for betting on a frenchman playing another frenchman

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are gonna be a lot of whiny mother fukkers after this match regardless of the outcome. I find it hilarious that this many people are interested.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    i just lost a 2300 dollar parlay yesterday with gilles ( i suck) simon after being up 1-0 and up a break in the second. I think i am done for a little while with any tennis. Guess thats what i get for betting on a frenchman playing another frenchman
    Man that sucks. I was warning people last week that this isn't a good time of year to bet. These tournaments can be seriously dodgy now and at the end of the season, there's not much to play for any more other than a paycheck for their Xmas holidays. Some guys are defending points of course but this is when you tend to see a lot of injuries, upsets and fixes because people are just burnt out and over it. Scary to bet big on tennis at the best of times but now it's almost suicidal.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    There are gonna be a lot of whiny mother fukkers after this match regardless of the outcome. I find it hilarious that this many people are interested.
    the power of jj and his 50k airbet

If anyone gets pissed either way about this match, they should never bet tennis again. This should be a fun bet just for the hell of it. Two clay courters, one a baby, the other an OAP. No one should be expecting to win this one either way. Wouldn't be surprised if the chair ump just called it off midway through because his eyes felt like they were being bleached.

Lo-CalDallasBuKe

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You can grab one here when the match starts http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html or bet365 if you have a funded account there. If I'm awake I'll be watching on bet365 so if by some chance you can't find a decent stream on there, I'll keep you posted.
    Thanks!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. Funny how quick JJ got skerd still even with air.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Don't fade past Grand Slam champions on their home soil with a history of juicing

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    JJ I'm in

Big

JJ don't fukk me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How is line???

Has it moved?

shari91

moved 4 cents against Muster at Pinny

I like that. Pinny openers vs closers in tennis = favours the movement against long term.

Keep sucking people in with your thread title and I might put more on Muster

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

GL with the bet JJ

shari91

67k AUD matched at betfair... wtf are we betting on goldinolocks

you better watch this shitshow since you dragged us all into it

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Muster's last stand

jjgold

67k AUD matched at betfair... wtf are we betting on goldinolocks

you better watch this shitshow since you dragged us all into it
    not around
    not backing off pick but scared to death

ebbearsfb1

Matches starts at 1230 right? Show time locking in muster head

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    EBEAR................Thank God my current books do not have numbers on these games I would of bet it and now I am fukkin scared shit after Shari's analysis This could be a fukkin fix
    Not that I'm trying to discredit you in anyway, but I think it's irresponsible what you posted in your original post and even more so now that you're having some doubts. I'm sure a lot of people saw that, read through some of the posts available and haven't made it on to re-read everything that was written there after. Some of those people may have placed a bet under the impression you still felt strongly about this play or what have you.

Granted it's their own fault to placing a bet without doing their due diligence but we shouldn't be making threads that can possibly cost people cash like that. Some people could of had a bad week or got banged up last night at the Ravens / Jags game and felt compelled to make this bet or any bet someone felt strongly about just to recoup some losses only to go farther in the hole.

Should at least change / edit the thread so more people who stumble upon it without reading in it's entirety don't go an make the same mistake.

With that said, I wish you luck with whatever bet you choose to make and future bets.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Lo-CalDallasBuKe

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

threw another hundy on muster

ebbearsfb1

Slick rick... you have a lot to learn about jj gold and his post... don't take anything he says seriously.... jj if I lose I'm coming to ur casa and were going for a steak dinner

SlickRick1382

Slick rick... you have a lot to learn about jj gold and his post... don't take anything he says seriously.... jj if I lose I'm coming to ur casa and were going for a steak dinner
    Then we need a list of posters not to take seriously

Or does that list include everyone?

Because people who are new like myself or people who just read through our forums but don't sign up / post, like I did for a short while, probably tend not to think that absolutely everyone is full of shit and trying to **** you. I know I wouldn't personally tell anyone to bet anything I personally wouldn't and even then I'd be leery of giving advice because I'd hate to be responsible for making anyone else lose money.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post

Then we need a list of posters not to take seriously

Or does that list include everyone?

Because people who are new like myself or people who just read through our forums but don't sign up / post, like I did for a short while, probably tend not to think that absolutely everyone is full of shit and trying to **** you. I know I wouldn't personally tell anyone to bet anything I personally wouldn't and even then I'd be leery of giving advice because I'd hate to be responsible for making anyone else lose money.
    Seriously: JJ is a great tennis bettor even though some of his opinion threads are a bit overzealous. He has a lot of tennis knowledge stashed in that peabrain of his... moreso than any of us I'd think. However, he also often just posts his thoughts. This match though I'll say, regardless if Thiem wins 6-0 6-0, jj had no f'n clue. He was jumping on the age factor, didn't know the surface, didn't know the kid's lack of experience in general, how the draw panned out, etc... that's very unusual for jj. Normally he only posts plays during qfs/semis onward, so those players are well-known to him and he has a good gauge of what's going on. For all we know, he was bored today and just felt like posting a tennis thread considering his "it's a very slow betting day" thread earlier.

The best advice I can give you with jj is to read through his threads and wait for the "yeah great jj" and "ok I'll follow you man" to stop... and then see what people who post in the Tennis Forum day in and day out chime in with. We might not always be right with what we say and often we even agree with him, but at least you'll see some actual insight and stats with our posts.
    Last edited by shari91; 10-25-11 at 11:34 AM.

jjgold

I am sticking with play, I can only lose if guys throws the match

New start time is 2:30PM EST

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

JJ is a pro

you should listen when he speaks.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

no edge here. bad game. who knows with this new kid.

SlickRick1382

Seriously: JJ is a great tennis bettor even though some of his opinion threads are a bit overzealous. He has a lot of tennis knowledge stashed in that peabrain of his... moreso than any of us I'd think. However, he also often just posts his thoughts. This match though I'll say, regardless if Thiem wins 6-0 6-0, jj had no f'n clue. He was jumping on the age factor, didn't know the surface, didn't know the kid's lack of experience in general, how the draw panned out, etc... that's very unusual for jj. Normally he only posts plays during semis onward, so those players are well-known to him and he has a good gauge of what's going on. For all we know, he was bored today and just felt like posting a tennis thread considering his "it's a very slow betting day" thread earlier. The best advice I can give you with jj is to read through his threads and wait for the "yeah great jj" and "ok I'll follow you man" to stop... and then see what people who post in the Tennis Forum day in and day out chime in with. We might not always be right with what we say and often we even agree with him, but at least you'll see some actual insight and stats with our posts.
    I'm not discrediting him in anyway. You're quoting a reply I made to ebbears' comment.

If you scroll up like 3-4 posts before the one you quoted, my main gripe, if any, is that I personally feel as if he could of changed the topic or original post so people that stumbled upon it without reading everything in it's entirety don't get sucked into a coin flip bet.

Other than that I wish him and anyone else who bet the best of luck. I'm not one who likes to see people lose money and the come on here and laugh about it. I'd much rather have them win money.

I was staying away regardless since Tennis isn't something I follow at all and I try not to follow blindly into bets but I'll check jj's future bets / ideas when and if he posts them.

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am sticking with play, I can only lose if guys throws the match

New start time is 2:30PM EST
    How much are you laying on this match if you don't mind my asking?

Also what odds are you getting; mine show as follows
    Tue 10/25, 1:30PM (EST)
    4313. T Muster +175
    4314. D Thiem -215
    * Game Note: T Muster Vs D Thiem
    Official rules via
    Listed players and times are subject to change. In the case of a time change or incorrect player match-up, incorrect wagers will be cancelled.

Lo-CalDallasBuKe

I love it!! All this for a relatively weak match up which no one should be betting on to begin with.

That being said.. Good luck All.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post

I'm not discrediting him in anyway. You're quoting a reply I made to ebbears' comment.

If you scroll up like 3-4 posts before the one you quoted, my main gripe, if any, is that I personally feel as if he could of changed the topic or original post so people that stumbled upon it without reading everything in it's entirety don't get sucked into a coin flip bet.

Other than that I wish him and anyone else who bet the best of luck. I'm not one who likes to see people lose money and the come on here and laugh about it. I'd much rather have them win money.

I was staying away regardless since Tennis isn't something I follow at all and I try not to follow blindly into bets but I'll check jj's future bets / ideas when and if he posts them.
    Ok cool, but really no one is blindly following him at this time of day without knowing his history. For those guests out there who couldn't bother to scroll down the page then I say I hope they win. But the people who post here know what to expect when it comes to jj

ebbearsfb1

I thought it was suppose to start at 1230 only reason I bet this crap was cause I thought id be at work still

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-CalDallasBuKe View Post
    I love it!! All this for a relatively weak match up which no one should be betting on to begin with.

That being said.. Good luck All.

Absolute worst matchup of all matches today. I was running numbers and kept coming back with zeroes. Like you can't evaluate this match with any certainty either as a numbers person or as a capper.

Neither of these guys can play on this surface. The draw was made for a reason. Was the reason so Muster can have his final chance to dance against el fixerino davy or was it so he could pass the torch? Is Muster there for an appearance fee or will he fight? Will the kid choke since he's playing a guy who will be the crowd favourite and must be one of his heroes considering it's a compatriot who excelled on the same surface that the kid loves? And the kid has never won on this surface ffs.

How do you judge this? Two duds ranked outside 1000. One old and maybe hungry to put up his last fight at home. One young, maybe paid off and maybe not but still might not be good enough.

why the f did I bet on this again?

SlickRick1382

I thought it was suppose to start at 1230 only reason I bet this crap was cause I thought id be at work still
    My bookies had it at 12:30 yesterday (ET) but it's been pushed back to 1:30 and now 2:00 on my site. I'm not sure why since I don't follow tennis at all

First 123456 ... Last