Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    49ers and Eagles out of the bye week.
    Especially the Andy Reid out of the bye week theory.

Ravens bet at home. Even though they were defeated on MNF. They come back with a vengeance.
    Don't get caught up with the "bye week theory." Don't have the stats one me, but so far this year, teams coming off a bye have been horrible this year.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Don't get caught up with the "bye week theory." Don't have the stats one me, but so far this year, teams coming off a bye have been horrible this year.

i agree, with the way the new cba sets up the bye has become more hurtful than helpful.,...doesnt matter how good Reid has been out of a bye when he isnt allowed to hold practice all damn off week....

all that happened this season was philly had more time to party...

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Easiest week in awhile. All of these hit. 4-1 @ worst.

Chargers -3.5

Browns +9.5

Patriots -3

Panthers -3

Cowboys +3.5

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like 3 of those

carolina
    new england
    dallas

not sure about Cleveland haven't really looked at that game but anytime getting 9.5 points is a good start.
    Chargers are the one team I don't know about... they are playing on the road in MNF..... KC has been playing well the last few games and Kansas City won last year in KC

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Browns SU
    9.5 is way too many points for SF to be laying. I really like the Under

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    9.5 is way too many points for SF to be laying. I really like the Under

think it this high for a reason...Browns offense is horrendous. agree sf isnt the kind of team im trying to lay big chalk with but their d is immensely more talented than sea d who just held cle to 6 points at home....with you on under for sure

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    think it this high for a reason...Browns offense is horrendous. agree sf isnt the kind of team im trying to lay big chalk with but their d is immensely more talented than sea d who just held cle to 6 points at home....with you on under for sure
    Great points BD

BigDan

hoping to get seachickens at better than +3...

rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore is at -13 on Pinnacle, but buying down to 11.5 still gets good value I think. Giants -10 almost seems too easy, and the last time I thought that they got smoked by Seattle. And I'm not on the Jacksonville bandwagon because of the Baltimore game, but I think they can cover 9.5 @ Houston.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Why are so many on Dallas?

Well I know why but still....eagles win.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i was thinking NYG would be a good moneyline play since they already lost SU as a double-digit fav - warning - PIT lost SU 3 times as a double-digit fav in '09.

im not sure TEN should be a that heavy of a fav to anyone.

NWE -3 i like this one - some trends(i dont play on them exclusively) NWE is 6-1 off the BYE as a Road Fav & 5-1 when off a Pre-BYE SU win.

MIN +3 they have more overall talent & more hunger with CAR coming off a SU win. -3 Home Favs are 54-67 SU 34-74-13 ATS & vs. Conference(Non-Division) are 23-35 SU & 14-39-5 ATS.

check out vegas sportsday

http://www.livestream.com/vegassportsday

http://www.vegasvideonetwork.com/sho...portsday/feed/

rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    MIN +3 they have more overall talent & more hunger with CAR coming off a SU win. -3 Home Favs are 54-67 SU 34-74-13 ATS & vs. Conference(Non-Division) are 23-35 SU & 14-39-5 ATS.

check out vegas sportsday

http://www.livestream.com/vegassportsday

http://www.vegasvideonetwork.com/sho...portsday/feed/
    Carolina pretty much bucked all those trends last week which could either mean they're due to get bucked again or that the trends could buck them. That being said the Vikings are 1-4 ATS on the road, and the Carolina is 5-0 ATS at home. I think the only way Minnesota covers is if AP has a huge day because I think Newton has better weapons than Ponder.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
    Carolina pretty much bucked all those trends last week which could either mean they're due to get bucked again or that the trends could buck them. That being said the Vikings are 1-4 ATS on the road, and the Carolina is 5-0 ATS at home. I think the only way Minnesota covers is if AP has a huge day because I think Newton has better weapons than Ponder.
    good point. i honestly have to admit i have no really feel for CAR yet this season. i covered with CAR side 3x this season, but reason was to fade the opponent. should be a competitive game.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by rubecube View Post

Panthers run d is piss poor so id think it is more than likely that ap goes off... certainly not crowning Ponder and it is his 1st road gm but he is def a improvement over what McNugget was doing..other side dont think Minny pass rush will bother Cam all that much and Smith should torch that secondary....If panthers get under -3 like against skins last week i may play them but as of now im just on the over 47.5.. little scary cause either team is capable of shitting the bed offensively and that would kill this rather high number but pretty good combination of both offenses good at what the opposing Ds struggle to stop, and neither D good at getting off the field on 3rd downs....

BigDan

like the pats as well chopper...the way Brady carved up this d last season hard to think it be much different this time...another gm where i lean over as well, pit passing gm should have success, has makings of a shootout...

no respect for G-men but im done with phins after playing them the last 2 weeks and watching them piss away opportunities to win/cover gms...
    Last edited by BigDan; 10-25-11 at 01:48 PM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I like the Pats, Chargers and Bengals to all cover this week.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Lions coming off two straight disappointing losses with that front 4 are gonna eat Tim T-Balls up next week too.

First 12