Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This is why there's nothing like college football

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

It was hard to believe that both those refs at the goal ine, both in perfect position, called momentum stopped inches from the goal line. Thank God for instant replay. Also I salute the Wisky defenders for a valiant effort to keep that guy out of the endzone or at least attempt to do so. Great game. Would not want to play wisky this week.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    It was hard to believe that both those refs at the goal ine, both in perfect position, called momentum stopped inches from the goal line. Thank God for instant replay. Also I salute the Wisky defenders for a valiant effort to keep that guy out of the endzone or at least attempt to do so. Great game. Would not want to play wisky this week.
    Yeah, but it wasn't blatantly obvious. It was very close. Agree that instant replay was a good thing in this spot.

I think Wisconsin buries OSU and MSU loses at Nebraska now by at least a TD. Hard to believe MSU can get up for at Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin and at Nebraska in consecutive weeks.

I love the emotional rollercoaster of this video.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Yeah, but it wasn't blatantly obvious. It was very close. Agree that instant replay was a good thing in this spot.

I think Wisconsin buries OSU and MSU loses at Nebraska now by at least a TD. Hard to believe MSU can get up for at Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin and at Nebraska in consecutive weeks.

I love the emotional rollercoaster of this video.
    The vid reminded me when I was at the Rose Bowl when Vince Young scampered in from about 12 yards out to beat USC(who was called the unbeatable team LOL) with seconds left to win the national title. Everyone in East Lansing was treated to a phenomenal ending and a classic well played football game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    The vid reminded me when I was at the Rose Bowl when Vince Young scampered in from about 12 yards out to beat USC(who was called the unbeatable team LOL) with seconds left to win the national title. Everyone in East Lansing was treated to a phenomenal ending and a classic well played football game.
    I was impressed that MSU got off the canvas after falling behind 14-0. The first quarter of that game didn't surprise me at all -- the rest of the game did.

I don't think Bielema's a very good coach. That, or he just can't handle the trip to East Lansing. His team's choked there three straight times now on his watch.