View Poll Results: How will the Packers fare in the 2011-12 NFL Season?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • They will lose some games but still go all the way

11 36.67%
  • They will have multiple losses! Super Bowl hangover

9 30.00%
  • They will have an undefeated reg. season but no ring

3 10.00%
  • They will lose their first game at Super Bowl XLVI

0 0%
  • They will do the 2007 Patriots one better

7 23.33%
    BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I 100 percent agree, IMO there is almost no chance they go 16-0. I would put it under 1 percent.
    Their defense is just not that good this year, and they have gotten lucky a few times this year they were facing bad teams. Carolina and Minnesota games to be specific.

Det. to me on thanks-given is the game to look at. I think it matches up great for their first loss, or second loss if they lose to s.d. Det. now a good team is going to watch to win that game, after years of terrible thanksgiven games, in which they still played hard. With dets. passing game, assuming everyone stays healthy i love Det in that game.

not sure why you keep saying Panthers are a "bad team"? sure they are far from top tier but they have pretty much competed with every team they have faced.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

rankings aside i still like Packs d more than most when push comes to shove..
    Yep, they lead the league in interceptions with 11, and play good "Adversity" defense which most on here have no clue what that is.

First 12