mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

payout drama at intertops

so i've been playing at Intertops mostly because i can just deposit with my CC in a few secs with no issues...so finally i had a decent run and have about $8400 in the acct...now i have cashed out that much in a wire from them before with no problem...bank wires were 10 thousand max....and bam now i go to take it out and the wire max is only $2300!! and only one wire per week!!..and the other option is a check with a max of $3000 per check per week!!..what a joke..i sent them an email saying this is garbage and lets see what they say...very disappointed..i really hope they can figure something out otherwise im ******...if it takes weeks to get this money im almost surely gonna lose a bunch if not all of it back...hate this crap.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That isn't drama, if anything. They recently changed their policy as you probably are know, because they were probably being flag with their wires. Just a few weeks ago, Intertops for the 1st time had their wire shut down for a week. The feds are really cracking down, and it's just the climate of the industry today!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    so i've been playing at Intertops mostly because i can just deposit with my CC in a few secs with no issues...so finally i had a decent run and have about $8400 in the acct...now i have cashed out that much in a wire from them before with no problem...bank wires were 10 thousand max....and bam now i go to take it out and the wire max is only $2300!! and only one wire per week!!..and the other option is a check with a max of $3000 per check per week!!..what a joke..i sent them an email saying this is garbage and lets see what they say...very disappointed..i really hope they can figure something out otherwise im ******...if it takes weeks to get this money im almost surely gonna lose a bunch if not all of it back...hate this crap.
    use neteller or moneybookers

mh217

im in the US..not an option

mh217

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    That isn't drama, if anything. They recently changed their policy as you probably are know, because they were probably being flag with their wires. Just a few weeks ago, Intertops for the 1st time had their wire shut down for a week. The feds are really cracking down, and it's just the climate of the industry today!
    yes i remember that because thats when i got screwed last by them..i had like 9 grand in there and the wires went down...by the time they came back i had 6 grand...then i took that check for 3 and i blew the rest...i hate being paid in pieces

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

That is weird. They also changed the prepaid gift cards they give out from V**** to M********

mh217

they give out prepaid gift cards to US players?