teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

What makes LSU football so much better than say Notre dame?

What is it? Why are they so good both get elite recruits both have great home fields hell irish have a Tv deal good head coach but yet they still suck. What is it?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

all the knee grows from the south

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    all the knee grows from the south
    Warm very warm

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Simple. Dumb people spend all their time on the field rather than in the classroom.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post

Warm very warm

Kids don't want to go and play in cold ass places anymore.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

KNEE GROWS

OH MAN THAT WAS GREAT I JUST SPIT UP MY COFFEE LAUGHING

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Brian Kelly IS NOT Les Miles. Never will be. Miles continues to get THE BEST recruits in the country, year in and year out and continues to play extremely well in the toughest conference in the history of college football. LSU produces NFL-caliber players every graduating class. Notre Dame loses out on A LOT of recruits due to their insanely high academic standards. So, you're wrong there...LSU and ND don't get the same recruits. Brian Kelly is nothing more than a semi-gimmick head coach, running his goofy offense that he brought from Cincinnati and used with guys like Tony Pike. Brian Kelly has ZERO defensive imagination and since coming to ND, he's put undisciplined teams on the field week after week.

teaserpleaser

Ucla same problem as notre dame.... Oregon doesnt have this problem

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

because notre dame has academic standards and lsu has no standards based on academics or even character

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by revnecro1273 View Post
    because notre dame has academic standards and lsu has no standards based on academics or even character
    nd, ucla, both difficult to get into..

but so is stanford

teaserpleaser

Yes ND just cant get some kids in but some schools just refuse to recruit kids from the hood oregon lsu most of the Sec teams dont have any problem going to the inner city hood taking speed and talent.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Kids don't want to go and play in cold ass places anymore.
    You would think but manti teo dissed usc for south bend still trying to understand that one.

teaserpleaser

Also why Notre dame will never ever win a nc again until they lower those standards.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I DONT THINK NOTRE DAME ACCEPTS JR TRANFERS HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BASKETBALL TEAM LIKE SN JOSE STATE OR NEVADA THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BUNCH OF JR TRANFERS THESE ARE THE REAL TROUBLED YOUTHS THAT WOULD DEFEINTLY BE IN JAIL IF IT WASNT FOR COLLEGE SPORTS.SO THEY GO TO COLLEGE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS BUT NEVER GRADUATE TYPICAL JR TRANFERS

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE I.Q. OF A JR TRANFER BASKETBALL PLAYER FROM SAN JOSE STATE

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    I DONT THINK NOTRE DAME ACCEPTS JR TRANFERS HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BASKETBALL TEAM LIKE SN JOSE STATE OR NEVADA THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BUNCH OF JR TRANFERS THESE ARE THE REAL TROUBLED YOUTHS THAT WOULD DEFEINTLY BE IN JAIL IF IT WASNT FOR COLLEGE SPORTS.SO THEY GO TO COLLEGE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS BUT NEVER GRADUATE TYPICAL JR TRANFERS

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE I.Q. OF A JR TRANFER BASKETBALL PLAYER FROM SAN JOSE STATE
    Aaron Rodgers was a Juco transfer...

teaserpleaser

Most true elite programs pass on jc guys unless jc guy was a ” bounce back” from another d 1 school or a 4 or 5 star that needed to meet requirements. San jose st fresno st arizona schools etc have to take these guys they arent elite programs.

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also why Notre dame will never ever win a nc again until they lower those standards.
    Listen you retard ND hasnt done shit in 25 years. They use to be the only team on TV if your retarded and don't know every fukking team is on every fukking week northern Illinois is on every week for christ sakes. All the athletes are in the south lsu and Bama and auburn are crooked as ****, bama and lsu are football factories and are closing the gap to pro teams

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Listen you retard ND has done shit in 25 years. They use to be the only team on TV if your retarded and don't know every fukking team is on every fukking week northern Illinois is on every week for christ sakes. All the athletes are in the south lsu and Bama and auburn are crooked as ****, bama and lsu are football factories and are closing the gap to pro teams
    why are you so angry it not even lunch time so pissed off already games havent even started yet. Notre dame fan take a deep breath and relax

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

maybe they get their first white pussy on a recruiting trip to auburn. LOL. ND rich girls not giving it up to some dude from the hood.

edit: just kidding
    Last edited by bb_skoots; 10-23-11 at 11:07 AM.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Listen you retard ND hasnt done shit in 25 years. They use to be the only team on TV if your retarded and don't know every fukking team is on every fukking week northern Illinois is on every week for christ sakes. All the athletes are in the south lsu and Bama and auburn are crooked as ****, bama and lsu are football factories and are closing the gap to pro teams
    Pro ” factories” all the athletes are in the south... i knew you were a dumbass when i hit that part

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    maybe they get their first white pussy on a recruiting trip to auburn. LOL. ND rich girls not giving it up to some dude from the hood.
    Doubtful but maybe

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    Usc has elite upper crust orange county white girls reggie bush keyshawn johnson soo many others from the hood all had their issue.

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^
    This

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Shouldn't all these smart athletes at ND out think their opponent

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

corn dogs

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Usc has elite upper crust orange county white girls reggie bush keyshawn johnson soo many others from the hood all had their issue.
    The irony of USC is it being located directly in the middle of the ghetto. South Central to be exact.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    The irony of USC is it being located directly in the middle of the ghetto. South Central to be exact.
    nothing they can do about that south central was a white area back in the day. still about as safe as can be nothing ever happens to usc students but yeah area is hood no doubt.

teaserpleaser

Crazy when I talk to 60 or 70 year old white guy and he tells me about how he went to crenshaw high or manual arts high school or lived in watts

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Its the talent that comes from the coastal regions , imo about near this order texas, florida, california, louisiana, carolinas, etc. Alot of this young talent are kids that grow up near beaches, and other waterfront areas with wet or moist soil, it does a world of difference between running on hard ground or running on sand. Of course nd can snag a few of these highly touted recruits but the majority will be handpicked by schools like lsu, texas, usc, bama, uf, etc. Why would anyone want to go to Indiana when you could chase tail at these other places? I don't even like florida state but I would rather be in Tallahasse florida than south bend indiana. I enjoy a warmer climate.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Brian Kelly is nothing special, did real well in the Big Least so he is over hyped. LSU has all those southern boys who are grown ass men.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The top 150 players every year go to the same 5 to 10 schools. Alabama, lsu, Florida, USC before bush scandal, fla st when daggummit was run out, the U, osu before the vest was forced out, Oklahoma and Texas. That leaves notre dame and the other 100 schools the best of the rest, and nd is not even getting the best of those.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I would say the Top 150 end up going to about 15-20 schools (which are all BCS conference schools)

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

They want to go to warm weather schools with hot girls.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LSU has uneducated fukkin animals, killers

ND has nice guys that are great athletes

The animals always win

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Its simple. Notre dame doesn't ignore GPA just because they are football players.
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 10-23-11 at 10:26 PM.

12 Last