nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

boise state Nat Champ game

they deserve a shot to go. **** strength of schedule, not Boise's fault nobody wants to play them. Kellen moore's last year, they deserve a shot if Oklahoma state loses a game. Either way, they'll play LSU or bama in the Sugar bowl which will be a great game.

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

They arent blowing out teams like they should. They wont make it.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

PLEASE STOP THE BULLSHIT BOISE STATE SUCKS THEY PLAY A WEAK SCHEDULE AND WOULD HAVE NO CHANCE I MEAN NO CHANCE AGAINST ALABAMA OR LSU

LETS END ALL THIS BOISE STATE BULLSHIT AND THE OREGON SHIT BOTH TEAMS ARE ALWAYS OVERRATED

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

It is their fault their scheduke sucks, Look at Fla St. in the 80's. A team that wants what other teams have need to schedule big teams on the road to pay the due's needed to earn the right. Talking about due's, I don't mean 1 game a year or 2. I am talking about 4 or 5 a year. They don't deserve and won't get a shot at the BCS championship game. They haven't earned it.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

WHAT DO YOU WANT BOISE STATE AND OREGON IN THE BCS GAME TWO OF THE BIGGEST FRAUDS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS THEY GET THERE ARSES KICKED EVERY BOWL GAME

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD ABOUT BOSIE STATE OR OREGON

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Boise is good but there are better teams in front of them. Be happy with a nice bcs bowl and count your dough.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Clemson deserves to go, if they win out, before Boise does.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

If, if, if Clemson and OkieSt and Stanford go down.......get ready for it.

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

If all of those teams go down Boise deserves a shot. It is Kellen Moore's last year and I think since Boise has been so strong the last couple of years then they non automatic qualifier Boise deserves a shot. And if Boise won the game then they are legitamate if not the BCS has been right all along. Boise would not deserve a chance to me if they had not been so damn good the last couple of years and did not have a PROVEN quarterback like Kellen Moore.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    WHAT DO YOU WANT BOISE STATE AND OREGON IN THE BCS GAME TWO OF THE BIGGEST FRAUDS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS THEY GET THERE ARSES KICKED EVERY BOWL GAME

Are you being serious? How many bowl games has boise state lost in the last 5 years?

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Boise and Oregon get their "arses" kicked in every bowl game? Where have you been living in January... Oregon lost a really close natl championship gm, on a shotty call with dyers arm being down... prior to that lost to a great Ohio State team, and won the two bowls before that.

Boise is 3-2 in last 5 bowl games? Two BCS wins in that span? wow

Look at Boises record vs. BCS teams in past 6 years? 8-1?

My case is this due to the fact they have not been put into a conf to play a weekly grind they have dominated the bcs competition they have played every year. I mean what more needs to happen? Just let it happen, if they are in the place to play in a NC game, it has to happen then if they get crushed then you can say you were right but it is pointless to sit here and say they dont deserve it bc they do everything they are supposed to do..

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    they deserve a shot to go. **** strength of schedule, not Boise's fault nobody wants to play them. Kellen moore's last year, they deserve a shot if Oklahoma state loses a game. Either way, they'll play LSU or bama in the Sugar bowl which will be a great game.
    Boise vs LSU/Bama in the Sugar Bowl would be a GREAT game. Boise vs LSU/Bama in the BCSCG would be a TERRIBLE game.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

lets not forget Boise is losing scholarships for cheating......

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

boise is overated....several teams have undefeated record...tough for boise to pass over all those teams.

Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

So if my Nittany Lions schedule high school teams next year and go undefeated I can say **** strength of schedule and you'll be okay with that?

Secondly, it is Boise's fault. And for two reasons. 1. They demand more than they should be for who they are to play other teams. Other teams don't see the value. You'll sit here though and play the "they're too scared" game. 2. They just got out of the WAC. Once they get out of the MWC (which lost 2 of their 3 best teams0 they'll have an argument but until they play in a real conference, they shouldn't even be making BCS games. If you can play Idaho's and Air Force's every week and make BCS bowl games, why change anything? Force them to move up and earn their spot.

Boise vs either LSU or Bama will be a massacre. It would be along the lines of Hawaii vs Georgia. Remember that? Only difference is, LSU and Bama would beat that UGA team by 24.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Alabama fans are so....

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

boise doesn't 'deserve' anything what a joke of a statement

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!

SOS not not fault? Why is that Utah, and TCU have already went to bigger conferences. and Boise state only makes a minor jump from what the WAC to the MWC?
    Anyways, no chance this happens. a 1 loss LSU or Alabama team will get it before Boise. Boise will never get in unless they are undefeated and everyone else has two losses.
    Look at the way they played this week, vs. a good team they lose that game and no one talks about them. Boise State likes playing the under dog card, and loves just having one okay game to start the year.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    lets not forget Boise is losing scholarships for cheating......
    The whole cheating thing was more overblown than reality...none of their supposed violations benefited their football program in any ways. This article somewhat explains it. I'm not sure what else Boise needs to do to get respect. They beat all the teams put in front of them so I guess unless they join the SEC anytime soon no one will give them an ounce of respect. I'm not a Boise fan, NV actually and despise them, but I have to respect what they've done to this point. I don't think they should play in the NC game this year though either.

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Boise St should have tried to goto the PAc 12 or make it the PAC 13. Geographically it makes sense

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I would love to see BSU play LSU. I wonder would LSU win by 10, 20, 30, or 40?

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

the sec is all about the money, and the fans here choose not to see it. the stuff i hear all the time is that the sec is so tough week in and week out and no team from another conference could make it thru that schedule...so they deserve to be in the nc with one loss over a team that won all their games. now the sec is adding mizzou and a+m...2 more serious football programs to beat up on their teams during the year and make it even tougher to make it thru undefeated. you want a conference with like 12 of 14 teams powerhouses?...deal with your one loss champs not always getting into the nc game. not an sec hater or a boise lover...but i do think boise would give lsu or bama all they wanted. we need to see it on the field tho...so let's see boise against bama or lsu, nc game or not. they had georgia set in front of them, and they gave them a solid beating. people here say it was only 14 points and make excuses, but boise dominated that game. not the best sec team, but certainly not the worst...and certainly capable of giving lsu or bama a game.
    Last edited by sandman0713; 10-24-11 at 03:16 AM.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    I would love to see BSU play LSU. I wonder would LSU win by 10, 20, 30, or 40?
    or maybe boise would get in that ass...we don't know. the georgia team they squashed beat tennessee, and the vol's made bama look pretty bad for a half. i'm sure someone will have an excuse for that, but for real...looked like 2 blind dogs trying to hump each other in that first half. just saying, i would like to see it. a bunch of sec homers saying lsu or bama would beat them by 40 means nothing...let's give them a chance in their bcs game. maybe not the nc game, but let's see them against the loser of bama\lsu in their bowl...not against tcu or utah. bcs has really kept this going by not letting them face a "bigtimer" in their bcs games.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

With all due respect, can you name the last time anyone KICKED Boise St's ass in any game? I remember one fluke loss that's about all.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

LSU is easily the best team, after that it's up for discussion.

I really liked Boise before the Air Force game....but they weren't terribly impressive in that game.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE OVER IN 3 WEEKS WHEN TCU KICKS BOISE STATES ARSE

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

how is it boise's fault that nobody will play them. The only BCS teams that have stepped up to the plate in the last few years were v-tech, oregon, and georgia this year. Guess what, Boise beat all of them. You don't think boise hasn't called up LSU, bama, and the rest of the SEC? They won't play boise because they know they will lose and that will kill their BCS title hopes. They would rather just play their overrated SEC schedule and get a free ticket to the BCS title game.

The BCS is a joke. All they have to do is implement an 8 team playoff and problem solved. You crown a true national champion this way. If Boise convincingly blowouts everyone for the rest of the year and oklahoma state loses a game to K-state or oklahoma, boise should be in the title game.

Kufta4

how is it boise's fault that nobody will play them. The only BCS teams that have stepped up to the plate in the last few years were v-tech, oregon, and georgia this year. Guess what, Boise beat all of them. You don't think boise hasn't called up LSU, bama, and the rest of the SEC? They won't play boise because they know they will lose and that will kill their BCS title hopes. They would rather just play their overrated SEC schedule and get a free ticket to the BCS title game.

The BCS is a joke. All they have to do is implement an 8 team playoff and problem solved. You crown a true national champion this way. If Boise convincingly blowouts everyone for the rest of the year and oklahoma state loses a game to K-state or oklahoma, boise should be in the title game.
    In the last 10 years, do you know how many BCS teams Boise State has played? 14. 14 in 10 years. All those teams around them at the top of the polls play that in a season and a quarter.

And again, since you ignored it, Boise demands too much money than they are worth. Penn State can get 100,000 people to come watch some scrub for like $400,000, why would they pay Boise over $1,000,000 when they aren't worth it? You can't play at Boise because 33,000 in attendance isn't going to get it done financially. Boise, like yourself, sit here and tell everyone how teams are so afraid of them.

They need to move up to a BCS conference and prove themselves week in and week out instead of playing the WAC in all their games but one.

I don't really have to worry because Boise will not, and will never, make the national championship game while playing the schedule they do. Sorry. Not happening. (Nor should it).

Kufta4

To expand, what they should do is do what Fresno did and still does. Anyone, anywhere, anytime. Payout? Keep the freakin payout because we're coming to win. Boise uses that as their crutch. They need to put in their dues and they are currently unwilling to do that.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

boise can eat shit!!!!!!!! can remember fresh in my head where they fuked my under with 6 seconds to go, why not take a fuking kneel asssholessssssssssssssss

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    LSU is easily the best team, after that it's up for discussion.

I really liked Boise before the Air Force game....but they weren't terribly impressive in that game.
    I guess you`ll be happy to be getting +5.5 points with easily the best team.....

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

My predicition is Boise will go undefeated......but a 1 loss team will get an invite to the BCS Championship....just sayin!

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Until we get a playoff system, don't expect Boise to get invited to the big game UNLESS everyone has 1 or even 2 losses.

Reason? All the voters are Beaner Jim's cousins.

...BTW, they've all intermarried.