WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

2 year old chinese girl hit by car...

I apologize if this has already been posted, but the two year old Chinese girl who was hit by a truck (and then another) has passed away.

It was all caught on video as the driver of the truck just pulled away without caring, and then the little girl lied in the street bleeding while many worthless people walked around, stepped over and drove past her. Some civilized country.

Videos on YouTube, check it if you want, but I wish I hadn't.

If there's already threads on this, mods please delete. So sad and pathetic.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Thas ****** up.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

just think, if America doesn't fix it's debt crisis, this is the country that will replace yours as the world super power during our lifetime.

My God I hope your country elects Ron Paul in 2012.

WvGambler

You got kids Paco, don't watch the video. Ive seen HORRIBLE things in my profession, but the reactions of these people made me physically ill.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave WvGambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Compassion for a little girl thousands of miles away yet a lot of kids here are homeless, cold, hungry, or sexually exploited....If it takes that video to get you off your butts to do something thats sad.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    just think, if America doesn't fix it's debt crisis, this is the country that will replace yours as the world super power during our lifetime.

My God I hope your country elects Ron Paul in 2012.
    Scary to think of. Looked like a country of Zombies from that video.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    You got kids Paco, don't watch the video. Ive seen HORRIBLE things in my profession, but the reactions of these people made me physically ill.
    bunch of soulless drones in China

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Compassion for a little girl thousands of miles away yet a lot of kids here are homeless, cold, hungry, or sexually exploited....If it takes that video to get you off your butts to do something thats sad.
    I do it every day guy. You're preaching to the wrong man.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Under the Obama administration America has borrowed money from China to put into foreign aid.

Why?

America needs to stop policing the world, otherwise it won't be yours to police by 2025 at the latest.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Yeah I got pissed off as well, I have a daughter the same age.... Sickening....

Accidents happen all the time, kids get killed... But for those pieces of shits just to pass by and not do anything shows you what morals these people have.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Yeah I got pissed off as well, I have a daughter the same age.... Sickening.... Accidents happen all the time, kids get killed... But for those pieces of shits just to pass by and not do anything shows you what morals these people have.
    we cant judge 1 billion on the actions of 10-20 ppl

maybe it happened in our equivalent of jersey

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    we cant judge 1 billion on the actions of 10-20 ppl

maybe it happened in our equivalent of jersey
    there's a china town in jersey?

crjohnson32

If China cared about the well being of others they would have a foreign aid program and give their money to countries in need.

Rather than allowing America to add to its debt by lending you money for you to sink into foreign aid.

WvGambler

I'm reading other articles too, and not one asks where the fukk the parents were.

How does a two year old lay in the street for 30 minutes? Is it common in China to allow a 2 year old to roam the streets alone? It may be, because no one seems to want to question it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

It is big news here in Macau. A lot of people are outraged and from what I've been told things like this happen often and nothing happens. My boss sent an email out that our boss, Steve Wynn has already contacted Chinese officials urging them to find and prosecute all involved.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    there's a china town in jersey?
    pal jersey is a shithole just trying to compare where this incident took place to it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

These people skin alive dogs and cats and hang them at the meat market like poultry. You think they give a shit about a 2 year old girl being hit by a car?

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

the fact that there are news claiming one of the driver saying he will pay less if the girl died and was calling her parents "If you were me, you will also run too" is more sickening. oh yes, and that some people blaming the parents for embarrassing the country.

imagining that this will be the country that lead the world in near future is a nightmare...

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    the fact that there are news claiming one of the driver saying he will pay less if the girl died and was calling her parents "If you were me, you will also run too" is more sickening. oh yes, and that some people blaming the parents for embarrassing the country. imagining that this will be the country that lead the world in near future is a nightmare...
    how do u figure there gonna lead us, we buy everything from them, not shit without us

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

sickening shit . but i dont think this kind of stuff only happens in china. no matter where you go you will find scumbag human beings behaving like this .

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    sickening shit . but i dont think this kind of stuff only happens in china. no matter where you go you will find scumbag human beings behaving like this .
    9/11 was sicker imo since our govt orchestrated it

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

how do u figure there gonna lead us, we buy everything from them, not shit without us
    never really understand economy. it's just a respond to how media keep claiming how fast china growth. sure hope it's not true.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Walking around Macau this morning and the local I play with said that the driver will likely get off, but the kid's family has some underground connections and the real justice will likely be served by gang members. Not sure I buy it, but will be interesting to see. My gf is from that area and she said it is quite similar to NYC in terms of traffic and business.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

we cant judge 1 billion on the actions of 10-20 ppl maybe it happened in our equivalent of jersey
    wrong i live there, anyone less than 50 years of age are ALL LIKE THIS

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

people are the same everywhere.

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    people are the same everywhere.
    Yeah, everyone need to stop acting like your shit doesn't stink. This type of situation has occurred everywhere and not only in China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusi...responsibility
    Last edited by Lo-CalDallasBuKe; 10-21-11 at 06:39 PM.

Lo-CalDallasBuKe

9/11 was sicker imo since our govt orchestrated it
    Unfortunately, I don't doubt it.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

This honestly made me cry. I don't care what country you're from...as human beings, it's messed up and pathetic knowing there are people who wouldn't help a little girl laying in her own pool of blood... while arms moving and all... but that's the real world I suppose.... it's heartbreaking to see her arms move after being run over the first AND second time... she could have survived if these people weren't heartless... I would go Dexter on the two drivers and the people that saw and walked passed her, but killing them won't bring her back. I just wish the guilt haunts them for their rest of the lives, but I know some wouldn't give a shit the next day or week...

RIP little girl

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Right now the drivers are going to get hit with manslaughter charges. The viral video is putting pressure on Chinese to be tough on this specific incident.

WvGambler

They better be strict. Absolutely worst human behavior that I've witnessed...aside from actually murdering that poor girl. Essentially they did help in her death.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

They better be strict. Absolutely worst human behavior that I've witnessed...aside from actually murdering that poor girl. Essentially they did help in her death.
    The driver will catch a 20 year bid people seem to think here.

WvGambler

What have you heard about mom and dad? Where the hell were they?

Lo-CalDallasBuKe

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    This honestly made me cry. I don't care what country you're from...as human beings, it's messed up and pathetic knowing there are people who wouldn't help a little girl laying in her own pool of blood... while arms moving and all... but that's the real world I suppose.... it's heartbreaking to see her arms move after being run over the first AND second time... she could have survived if these people weren't heartless... I would go Dexter on the two drivers and the people that saw and walked passed her, but killing them won't bring her back. I just wish the guilt haunts them for their rest of the lives, but I know some wouldn't give a shit the next day or week... RIP little girl

What happened to that little girl is horrifying and the driver should definitely serve time.

The bright side - Her death may ultimately change the people of a country that is primarily known as "me-first".

Now I'm talking specifically about the people in CHINA.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

What have you heard about mom and dad? Where the hell were they?
    All I have heard is they were shopping. My gf said the area it occurred in is a high volume shopping area like Mulberry St. in NYC and families just hang out and walk around. Her parents live in the area as it has some nice neighborhoods.