jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharppicks View Post
    Two great bets for tonight are Rutgers and Wva smash the games I run a popular sharp insiders site and theese are our locks of the day, if theese two teams lose I'll paint your house , there are many more smashers posted and the price has been reduced to get the word out We are 7 and 1 this week and on pace to do 850 units this year, I don't want to spam the site but check out Sharp Picks.com

GREAT PICKS. I think Ill check your site out. LOL. You come on your second post and you go a fat 0-2, im sure you will get a lot of customers from here.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Syracuse overcame the elements

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Quote Originally Posted by theangryelf View Post
    hahahaha wv backers...i was warning you of this trap....crickets....
    What warning was that? one post? all i've seen all day was wvu this and blowout that. I asked this morning why the line hadn't moved and everyone was all over wvu.... they said don't worry about it.. should have listened to my gut and stayed away.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Syracuse overcame the elements
    Yes they are used to that weather up there.

jmdudney

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    What warning was that? one post? all i've seen all day was wvu this and blowout that. I asked this morning why the line hadn't moved and everyone was all over wvu.... they said don't worry about it.. should have listened to my gut and stayed away.
    I mean in all actuality, 14.5 points in Syracuse is a way inflated line. The fact was that West Virginia has not played anyone. They played LSU and got blown out. Syracuse lost to Rutgers and USC. Both good teams, not to mention Syracuse won last years meeting...

Side Note, Nassib came into the game with 11 td's and 4 picks. So they definitely have the offense to keep up...

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMobile

jmdudney

hahhahaha unreal.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by sharppicks View Post
    Two great bets for tonight are Rutgers and Wva smash the games I run a popular sharp insiders site and theese are our locks of the day, if theese two teams lose I'll paint your house , there are many more smashers posted and the price has been reduced to get the word out We are 7 and 1 this week and on pace to do 850 units this year, I don't want to spam the site but check out Sharp Picks.com
    Mine's two stories so I hope you have plenty of paint. See ya MOnday.

First 123