xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Superbowl XLVI

Here is my conspiracy theory.

In 1989, the SF Giants and the Oakland A's met in the World Series in the Battle of the Bay. So what happened? a 6.9 earthquake that destroyed the Bay Bridge.

Fast forward to 2011.
    The 49ers haven't had a winning season since 2002. Their last Superbowl was attained with Steven Young in 1994. 6 weeks into the season, the 49ers are 5 wins with a toss-up of a loss. They are hot and their coach is ready to lead them into the post season.

The Raiders also haven't had a winning season since 2002. Their last Superbowl appearance occurred that same year with a loss in the Superbowl. At this point in the season, they hold a 4-2 record. With McFadden leading the NFL in rushing yards and a team inspired by the spirit of Al Davis, this team is also ready to contend, especially considering they were the only team for Palmer to consider besides the Bengals.

Ok, so where are these teams going? Well, considering the current trends, I can see Superbowl XLVI, Battle of the Bay. What does that mean aside from another possible shooting (See preseason game between the two)

This is...

THE END OF THE WORLD!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Not only will these two teams not play each other in the superbowl, neither will make it nor play in the afc/nfc championship game...

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by xpo276 View Post
    Here is my conspiracy theory.

In 1989, the SF Giants and the Oakland A's met in the World Series in the Battle of the Bay. So what happened? a 6.9 earthquake that destroyed the Bay Bridge.

Fast forward to 2011.
    The 49ers haven't had a winning season since 2002. Their last Superbowl was attained with Steven Young in 1994. 6 weeks into the season, the 49ers are 5 wins with a toss-up of a loss. They are hot and their coach is ready to lead them into the post season.

The Raiders also haven't had a winning season since 2002. Their last Superbowl appearance occurred that same year with a loss in the Superbowl. At this point in the season, they hold a 4-2 record. With McFadden leading the NFL in rushing yards and a team inspired by the spirit of Al Davis, this team is also ready to contend, especially considering they were the only team for Palmer to consider besides the Bengals.

Ok, so where are these teams going? Well, considering the current trends, I can see Superbowl XLVI, Battle of the Bay. What does that mean aside from another possible shooting (See preseason game between the two)

This is...

THE END OF THE WORLD!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Lucas Oil Stadium will not be the host to a Super Bowl that bad.

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    Not only will these two teams not play each other in the superbowl, neither will make it nor play in the afc/nfc championship game...
    Im not saying they will.

But i guarantee if they did, the world is gonna end!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by xpo276 View Post
    Im not saying they will.

But i guarantee if they did, the world is gonna end!
    Now that is true...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Lucas Oil Stadium will not be the host to a Super Bowl that bad.
    They get to watch the Colts 8 times this year.

So that super bowl is already 10x better.