EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

World Series Ninja Play: Prop Style

World Series Average Runs Per Game OVER 8.5 [-130]
    This is my main play for the World Series. Not going to get into the hassle of figuring out who wins what from game to game as it ruins my overall enjoyment unless there is another prop that looks tasty. This one, me likes. Three of the four series these teams have played in the post-season have averaged well over this number. Only the Philadelphia-St.Louis series did not and if not for the super pitcher's duel in the final game, that likely would have made it easy.

TEX-DET: 68 runs in six games
    STL-MIL: 69 runs in six games
    ====================
    TEX-TB: 37 in four games
    STL-PHI: 40 in five games

Weather may cause a bit of a slow start to this prop in STL or maybe not, who really knows how the cold will work here. Once they hit Texas though, warmer weather and some of the lesser SPs should yield some bigger totals. Good luck to your and yours during the Fall Classic.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

This is a crazy bet, the wind is going to be at 26 mph tonight with gusts above 40. BOL. i am on the under 8 in this game.

EaglesPhan36

This is a series bet. Not for one game.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Oh I am sorry I mis-understood your post. I dunno, maybe it will be when they go back to texas. But a 2-1 3-1 type game will really throw off the average if you have it in game 1.

EaglesPhan36

Tonight, I'm playing this one:

Team to Hit 1st HR: St.Louis [-110]
    Colby Lewis rarely goes a start without giving up a dinger. Garcia fairly stingy on the longballs at Busch.

EaglesPhan36

Absolutely the kinda game I needed to get this Series prop on track. Exactly how I had hoped the games in Texas were gonna play.

EaglesPhan36

Glorious game tonight. Single handedly has the average over 8.5 now. Hoping for another double digit game tomorrow. Should be a good shot with the crap that's starting the game for both teams and two bullpens that are getting used up tonight.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

EaglesPhan36

I don't see any reason this game doesn't end at least at 20. Need to clean up while they're in TX because shifting back to STL for Game 5 could be another low scorer with the good pitching back.

EaglesPhan36

31 runs in three games now. Over 10 run avg. Grrrrrr.

EaglesPhan36

Warmer today here in TX. Hoping that helps the bats heat up tonight. Need 16 runs over the next two games if the series ends in 6 to hit 8.5 runs per game avg. Yesterday was a let down for sure. Hoping the 2nd looks at Wilson and Carpenter will yield better results tonight. Need a big total again!

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking the Cards Over 3.5 tonight... I think STL will bounce back after yesterdays debacle and I'm not to high on Wilson in big playoff games.

Gl.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I think Wilson flirted with disaster with all the walks in Game 1, but STL could not take advantage - kinda like last night with Jackson's wildness until late when Napoli hit the bomb. Wilson hasn't had a really strong start in the postseason, so I hope the Cards get him tonight.

EaglesPhan36

Think I am in trouble now. So many walks that no one takes advantage of the last couple of games. You walk 5 batters or 7 batters, someone should have a crooked number on the board.

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i'm worried to.. need two more run stl.. crap.

EaglesPhan36

Cannot buy a hit with RISP this series for either team.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

if this game ends with 6 runs total then the average will be 8.2

games back in stlouis will be cold and tight. good relievers maxed out. going to need some luck here

EaglesPhan36

Weather doesn't even matter to me. It could be 100 with the wind blowing out. These teams cannot buy big hits when they need it to blow open a game. A couple of hits with runners on base and last night and tonight could have easily both hit 7-8 runs. But that's the breaks.

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Weather doesn't even matter to me. It could be 100 with the wind blowing out. These teams cannot buy big hits when they need it to blow open a game. A couple of hits with runners on base and last night and tonight could have easily both hit 7-8 runs. But that's the breaks.
    in post 11 u think it does

EaglesPhan36

Pretty obvious weather is little factor now with the lack of clutch hitting here. Better chances for HRs in Texas obviously with warmer weather, but except for the dong fest in Game 3 ... this has been a series of missed opps with RISP. Every game there's been one team or the other with double digit LOB.

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Pretty obvious weather is little factor now with the lack of clutch hitting here. Better chances for HRs in Texas obviously with warmer weather, but except for the dong fest in Game 3 ... this has been a series of missed opps with RISP. Every game there's been one team or the other with double digit LOB.
    good pitching

EaglesPhan36

I think it's been a combo of good pitching and poor hitting, with a skew to poor hitting. When the same pitcher walks guys on base, but then is able to wiggle out ... my opinion is poor hitting, either impatient or just unable or shit luck. At least they got a few runs tonight. Need 10 though in Game 6 if that is the last game to get to 8.5 per game. Highly doubt that's possible. Garcia is tough at home and Lewis is tough on the road. Would need some good luck that has been missing for the offense.

Not even sure Game 6 is going to be on Wednesday. Forecast has rain all day.

EaglesPhan36

Need 10 runs to get a push at exactly an 8.5 average. Just hoping for a barrage of offense. Think we're owed a Gorilla Ball game. Only one out of five so far ... boo! Let's go runs!

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

A prop I noticed: Elvis Andrus vs Jon Jay total bases. Jay isn't even starting tonight.

EaglesPhan36

Holla! Working a push at worse if Texas finishes it off tonight and the way this game has gone, gotta think it's not ending with 10 runs. Think I'd just as soon see TX close it out and cash this. I can put up with the retardos here in TX with cash in my pocket.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There's your push, hopefully someone can get another run in for the win.

BOOM pitcher scores on the single. Now Texas needs to win the game and life is good.

EaglesPhan36

I don't see STL coming back in this one. Demoralized by all their failures with RISP. I'll take my money tonight baby!

EaglesPhan36

Well if somehow the Cardinals win, at least a massive number put up tonight. Looks like I would need four runs in a Game 7. Even if its Carpenter vs. Whoever ... I feel a lot better about that than I did thinking there'd be double digits tonight!

EaglesPhan36

Now a mortal lock to win regardless of what happens. Boom goes the dynamite. Two games in this series won this entire bet, fukking amazing.