CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

help me pick one good game for tomorrow!

I been waiting for my check to clear my bank... I deposited small amounts(50-100) here and there last couple of weeks while I wait for bank to clear my check. Ended up losing literally every single bets i made... so last couple of weeks, I lost about $500.... my check finally cleared and looking to make a bigger deposit tomorrow. But by the way I am picking the games, there is no way I am going to win anything. Leaning towards Cardinals right now. there are also soccer to bet on as well as hockey games which I know nothing about hockey. Can someone give me one good winner??

CollegePro

couple other things tried.... I tried to follow good cappers and I lose... I try to fade bad capper, I lose.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont recommend going all-in or making such a big play if you cant afford it...but my play of the day will be over 7.5 in the baseball game. Neither of these pitchers have been anything special in the playoffs and both of these offense have been hitting the ball hard lately.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    I dont recommend going all-in or making such a big play if you cant afford it...but my play of the day will be over 7.5 in the baseball game. Neither of these pitchers have been anything special in the playoffs and both of these offense have been hitting the ball hard lately.
    i agree with you man.. If I lose my bet, I won't go broke.. but it will be nice to win a big bet... Also, I will get 100% match play bonus so I will most likely will just risk my match play..so if i lose, it will not be end of my day since I will still have my original deposit money still available to play with. I was slightly leaning towards with over as well but will both teams bat stay hot?? they did had some days off since they last played...

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    i agree with you man.. If I lose my bet, I won't go broke.. but it will be nice to win a big bet... Also, I will get 100% match play bonus so I will most likely will just risk my match play..so if i lose, it will not be end of my day since I will still have my original deposit money still available to play with. I was slightly leaning towards with over as well but will both teams bat stay hot?? they did had some days off since they last played...
    Take a few small bets on ucla +4, uab +15.5, rutgers +2, then all in on michigan state +9 or whatever it is

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you want a game today i would go with cardinals ml
    or tennis
    julia georges -188
    milic roanic -164

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    if you want a game today i would go with cardinals ml