FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Town Hall Meeting

I've been here for a while and guys quite frankly this site is dieing rapidly. We need to chat.

I'd like to start with sbrodds. That is complete trash these days. The new version DOESN'T show line history, DOESN'T auto update when left open, and displays the lines in broken HTML tables.

Next is the loyalty program. The points are now worth next to nothing. It used to make sense and be fun to play the game of getting something for nothing, but now I just watch them grow.

Finally it's the rating system. It's just turned into a pure paying match. Books like BI STARTED this season and bam B+. I can play that game for a long time with many differant books, but this site has really turned for the worst. Maybe it's because I'm a winning player and don't help the bottom line here, but this sure has turned into a square pool with mindless posts.

JJ please start advocating for the god damn players! Story telling down Posting uP!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Who are you sir?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Freefall, stop complaining like cougar, take it like a man.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree with you pal,but if you dont need the pts ship em over, im barreled in
    Points Awarded:

HoulihansTX gave TR88 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

What you are saying makes too much sense.

I just roll with the program. I do not expect anything, therefore avoid dissapoints.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only issue is all these damn kids who start a million threads a day about how much there fake betting on a game. Wish people would just ignore them and they would go away. site is a damn joke.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

The biggest threat to sbr is the online gaming industry itself.