itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I never thought I would go big on...

RUTGERS

Rutgers @ Louisville Friday night! I hopped on the opening -1 line and now the Knights are at +1 so I doubled down.

6X @ -1 (-110)

6X @ +1 (-105)

If there are any Big East experts out there let me know if I'm missing something on this one but I've seen both play this year a little and looking at the numbers plus the intangibles that the Knights bring on special teams and looking at the turnover ratios, lack of offense in the 'Ville with Bridgewater at QB and so on. Granted Louisville's defense is pretty good under Charlie Strong (I remember his SEC days) but I just don'e see how Louisville finishes within a point or 2 either way in this one.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville sucks didn't they almost lose to Kentucky?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You went 12x on Rutgers and now you're seeing out info from Big East experts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Navy battled Rutgers last week..they just about one but did not cover

Worries me a little

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You went 12x on Rutgers and now you're seeing out info from Big East experts?

Thats why I said if I was missing something let me know, as if I couldn't find anything from stats or this seasons play....sort of sarcasm.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Navy plays everyone tough jj.. rutgers should be a good play this week.. lousiville stinks... the. Under should be solid also.. 2 shitty offenses.. what's the total?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Navy battled Rutgers last week..they just about one but did not cover

Worries me a little

Navy/ Ga Tech etc always throw things off just from game prep alone with those offenses. It's hard to practice for a triple option as a defense if you've never done it before (assignment responsibility etc). Louisville is pretty much straight forward on offense and actually limited in plays and packages while breaking in this new kid who has looked horrible the last few weeks. Only common opponent between them if I remember right is N Carolina where both lost but Rutgers made it a lot harder. Rutgers sits at the top of the conference and Louisville at the bottom and my big focus is on offense/special teams to which Rutgers clearly has the win on both. I can see 10 points from them in the game being enough to swing the spread.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Good luck itchy

artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Louisville +15 almost beat cincy last week and rutgers -4 almost lost to navy so I would touch that game. But good luck to you..

Another note i won't be betting rutgers no more they give 4 to navy should of been easy. Lol rutgers final drive they up 1 bout to score but got stop now they going for a fg with less than 2 mins to play, the field goal got block and even the announcer couldn't believe it and that cost me.. That's why I hate touching unrank teams you never know

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

louisville wins this game, gave cincy a run for their money last week and cincy is way better then rutgers IMO. rutgers also beat a horrible pitt team who was in an incredibly flat spot. these 2 teams r under machines that might be the better play though.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Good luck itchy

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Louisville +15 almost beat cincy last week and rutgers -4 almost lost to navy so I would touch that game. But good luck to you..

Another note i won't be betting rutgers no more they give 4 to navy should of been easy. Lol rutgers final drive they up 1 bout to score but got stop now they going for a fg with less than 2 mins to play, the field goal got block and even the announcer couldn't believe it and that cost me.. That's why I hate touching unrank teams you never know
    And if you watched the Bearcats game - which they never play well in early games....Louisville had the one big pick 6 to score...and the missed assignment play where the Cardinal receiver went 60 yards or so to set up a score. Louisville has a good defense....Strong is a great coach...but their offense is horrific and just cannot see them winning here.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Louisville sucks, this line is weird.

Will be on Rutgers for sure.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Louisville wins