pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Actually that's not necessarily true. Not if they end in a 3-way tie, for example with Chicago and Detroit. Let's say Atlanta, Chicago and Detroit all tie at 10 wins for the best wild card records. Atlanta beat Detroit. Chicago beat Atlanta. Detroit beat Chicago (let's say for argument's sake Det beats Chi again). Yes, Atlanta beat Detroit, but they lost to Chicago. So then it's Atl and Chi, right? But no, Det beat Chi. So it's Atl and Det? But wait, no, Chi beat Atl. I think then they have to go to conference record. So it is actually possible for Det to get in over Atl even if they are tied (if Det has a better conf record), under this scenario. I think.
    Yes you are right if it's a 3 way tie. I think Chicago plays Detroit again so either Detroit ends up 2-0 or 1-1 with them head to head.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

It`s going to be tough, You have Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Falcons, Bucs, Bears, Lions playing for 3 spots.

I think a 9-7 team can easily get in.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    It`s going to be tough, You have Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Falcons, Bucs, Bears, Lions playing for 3 spots.

I think a 9-7 team can easily get in.
    I doubt it. With all those teams battling I would suspect it will take 10 wins, though GB did get in with 9 wins last season. That's 7 teams battling. I think Bucs will fade bad, so that's 6. Then one of the East teams will win so it's 5. Basically it's 5 battling for 2 spots.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

not really a fluke

what do you expect with 2 hurt running backs and a banged up o line

All they have really at wr is calvin johnson

9-7 for detroit is a success

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    not really a fluke

what do you expect with 2 hurt running backs and a banged up o line

All they have really at wr is calvin johnson

9-7 for detroit is a success

And that is what they will be and good for them they are improving.

Every team has injuries...

First 12