Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

Wisconsin is better than Michigan I think. Wisconsin is a complete team that's good while Michigan is only a QB.Wisconsin wins this game byt at least 14.

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Easy
    Square Play= Wisconsin whatever the lines is.
    Smart/Sharp Play=Michigan st +double digts.
    U decide??? I will be on it heavy with a SOLID HOME DOUBLE DIGIT DOG. If your sharp this is a no brainer play. like said before dont take this line early wait on it. Classic play by vegas.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Michigan State has the best D in the Big Ten.

Wisconsin will not be able to run at will on them.

Michigan State has been great at home during the Dantonio era.

Sparty +7.5 is an easy play here...
    Last edited by CMNoney; 10-17-11 at 12:25 AM.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Wisconsin won't be able to run on them. LAWL, are you high? I bet they have over 150 yards rushing in the game. 100 points. Not be able to run LAWL. Wisconsin defense is really under-rated they played very well vs Nebraska, and even though they have not been playing the best compeition, they shut down Oregon state. After the first game where they just had problems with the qb option/draw, because it was not gameplaned for in practice, everything has been working out perfect.
    As long as Toon can play we will be fine, but even if he doesn't we have the fire power to be great. According to the coach, this young sopthmore TE we got now, is the best TE we have ever had thus far. look for a big game from him, and a big game from Russell Wilson, the guy is bound to win the heismen because wisconsin will be undeafted.
    Don't get why so many people are against them, they have probably the most complete offense and balanced offense out of the top 5 right now. Russel Wilson is playing perfect he can throw the ball, perfect fits the system like we want our qbs to do, but then he can run.

Wisconsin still has not played at their best, and I think we havn't seen Wilson used at his best. Belima isn't stupid, he isn't going to give the opps. film to game plan for against sucky mcsucky teams.

Really pumped about this game, Wisconsin blow out means they might finally get some respect. I know wisconsin hasn't played many good teams, but how can a team like ******* Boise State be ahead of them in the computers. At least we played Nebraska, they played an overated Geroiga team.

Don't know why people keep betting against the favorites this year, this year its clear, the top level of teams are just clearly better then the bottom tier. Wisconsin offensive line is bigger then most NFL teams. To say they won't be able to run the ball is ******* laughable. That is like saying Kobe won't score 2 points in the nba finals.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jrmartin.mig View Post
    Pound away. This one is not even going to be close. Wisconsin is going to roll over them all the way to a Big 10 title. The only way this stays under double digits is because St just beat an overrated Michigan team on National TV.
    Some moron guaranteed me that Wisconsin would be double digit favorites in every game for the rest of the year.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Michigan State has the best D in the Big Ten.

Wisconsin will not be able to run at will on them.

Michigan State has been great at home during the Dantonio era.

Sparty +7.5 is an easy play here...
    Stats can be misleading. PSU's offense is pathetic, but their defense is probably the best in the Big 10.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Some moron guaranteed me that Wisconsin would be double digit favorites in every game for the rest of the year.
    they should be, after this game and they crush Michigan state by two touchdowns, maybe just maybe they will start to get some respect.

i mean who the hell do they play Illinois? Illinois should of lost three in a row, they are lucky with the record they have. thats a 20+ game right there. Ohio State, pa lease lol. their offense is so pathetic.

I see no reason why those comments are so off base. Wisconsin is clearly the best team in the big 10 and its by a very wide margin IMO. not just saying that as a homer, you have to look at the qb, wisconsin. rbs, wisconsin. o-line wisconsin. te wisconsin.
    they don't have jj watt, but their defense is just as good as last year. i think. it has defiantly looked better then last year.

Can't wait for this game, this is a respect game for Wisconsin, i see wisconsin using their 6th ranking in the BCS as some motivation to go kick some ass. Hell this game might be over at half.

Demonata

I really like wisconsin man. They deserve respect just like my notre dame deserves respect. Still not in top 25. Load of bullcrap.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Why ride one wagon so hard... the wheels will fall off... Be careful here

Demonata

Wisconsin is way better than michigan in my opinion michigan only had a good qb and nothing else.Wisconsin has a good everything.

bspring

TCU thought that too

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Wisconsin is going to pound them, this is another LSU-FL, Alabam-FL type spread and game. Just read an article on ESPN about how Wisconsin is ranked 6th in the BCS standings right now with some of the computer polls putting them as low as #17. They only play two ranked teams going down the stretch (MSU and Illinois who probably won't be ranked come November) and their coach knows that this game is the last time they have a chance to make a statement.

Look for Wisconsin to come out looking to make a statement and play at 110% throughout the whole game. This is their one shot to put up some immpressive numbers to move up in both human polls and the computer polls and possibly put themselves in position to play for a championship. Gotta love Wisconsin in this spot at this line.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know how you can handicap Wisconsin.

Their schedule has been horrible.

Indiana is 1-6
    UNLV is 1-5
    Oregon State is 1-5
    NIU is 4-34
    and Nebraska is 5-1.

What to make of that shit schedule?

Wisconsin has played one game away from Camp Randall----and we are in the middle of October.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I don't know how you can handicap Wisconsin.

Their schedule has been horrible.

Indiana is 1-6
    UNLV is 1-5
    Oregon State is 1-5
    NIU is 4-34
    and Nebraska is 5-1.

What to make of that shit schedule?

Wisconsin has played one game away from Camp Randall----and we are in the middle of October.
    That is a decent point... PSU is 6-1, and admittedly, PSU is awful, but their schedule has been significantly better than Wisconsin's. Wisconsin would be 6-1 with PSU's schedule too.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Isn't this a night game too?

bspring

Yeah and Gameday is there EL is gonna be rocking... Um and this just in... All of these Wisconsin backers sound Identical to the Michigan Backers last week... menawhile the home, good defense, great coaching spartan backers are saying the same thing they did last week.

Fact is when your first tough game, is a road game vs your best opp of the season, it does not bode well for the Wisconsin and meechigans of the world

neverstoppers23

i don't get how you can compare us to michigan fans. For one our defense is so much better, for two we have a better more accruate qb. yes the nard dog makes great plays, but if you want a guy to win you a championship wilson is your guy. we have a 1000 times better o-line.
    like i said before this team is just about the opposite of michigan. Wisconsin has kicked everyone's ass so far. Nebraska is a good team. top 20 team. and we blew them out, it wasn't even close. that should give you an idea of how good this wisconsin team is. We are the only team in the country to shut out the other team. Oregon state scored 0 points. 0. Hell even north texas scored on alabama, this defense is very very under-rated imo.

Like I said before this is going to be a coming out party for Wisconsin, if you want to compare us to Michigan fine. But its stupid, because the two teams couldn't be more different.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    i don't get how you can compare us to michigan fans. For one our defense is so much better, for two we have a better more accruate qb. yes the nard dog makes great plays, but if you want a guy to win you a championship wilson is your guy. we have a 1000 times better o-line. like i said before this team is just about the opposite of michigan. Wisconsin has kicked everyone's ass so far. Nebraska is a good team. top 20 team. and we blew them out, it wasn't even close. that should give you an idea of how good this wisconsin team is. We are the only team in the country to shut out the other team. Oregon state scored 0 points. 0. Hell even north texas scored on alabama, this defense is very very under-rated imo. Like I said before this is going to be a coming out party for Wisconsin, if you want to compare us to Michigan fine. But its stupid, because the two teams couldn't be more different.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bspring View Post
    Yeah and Gameday is there EL is gonna be rocking... Um and this just in... All of these Wisconsin backers sound Identical to the Michigan Backers last week... menawhile the home, good defense, great coaching spartan backers are saying the same thing they did last week. Fact is when your first tough game, is a road game vs your best opp of the season, it does not bode well for the Wisconsin and meechigans of the world

I haven't seen a Michigan St game...They must be REALLY good. Best of luck Wisconsin, you're gonna need it. Apparently Wisconsin and Michigan are the same teams....Yikes.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Haha, anyone comparing Wisconsin to Michigan is an idiot, period. Anyone that watches college football knows that Michigan is good, but when it comes to playing tough teams, Michigan is in no way elite. Wisconsin rolls here, and Wisconsin would roll all over Michigan. No disrespect to Michigan State, they are good, but they are not an elite team like Wisconsin.

Stompin_Tom
    Stompin_Tom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    Easy
    Square Play= Wisconsin whatever the lines is.
    Smart/Sharp Play=Michigan st +double digts.
    U decide??? I will be on it heavy with a SOLID HOME DOUBLE DIGIT DOG. If your sharp this is a no brainer play. like said before dont take this line early wait on it. Classic play by vegas.
    damn, guess im a square since i have -6.5. shouldve taken the -7 so i could be a sharp

bspring

You guys struggle with reading comprehension... When did I ever compare the actual teams of Michigan and Wisconsin... I was saying the situations heading into this game are the same... In fact I did not say one thing about offense or defense... In fact I did not even mention any about those two teams... I said the backers and praised MSU... mind blowing... read, comprehend, think, and then respond... Neverstoppers you brought the word fan in and then started talking about the team, and then you took my meaning of backers, and warped it into fans....

I SAID: these teams have been untested and their first true test is on the road vs. their best opponent so far this season...

My god...

bspring

Its been 1 minute since my last post and I am still baffled that someone well three people could not take the time to read the post and realize there were no comparisons.... its embarrassing

Pickma$ter

Quote Originally Posted by Stompin_Tom View Post
    damn, guess im a square since i have -6.5. shouldve taken the -7 so i could be a sharp
    Square as a BOX. Its a typical buy back later by the sharps setup. Sharps want this line to move high. Been doing this for some time and highly suggest you do the same.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

nice bet, the line has moved to -9 at pinnacle already

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Bengals28, Huh? "Only a matter of time before the upsets hit" . . . What was Illinios losing to Ohio St.?

If you like Mich. St. wait, the line will climb (and rightfully so).

Pickma$ter

All you new Wisconsin backers need to look at the #'s and not your eyes. Wisconsin has TROUBLE stopping the run and this is against week teams...be smart handicapp smart here....the Value is in MIchigan St.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yeah and Gameday is there EL is gonna be rocking... Um and this just in... All of these Wisconsin backers sound Identical to the Michigan Backers last week... menawhile the home, good defense, great coaching spartan backers are saying the same thing they did last week. Fact is when your first tough game, is a road game vs your best opp of the season, it does not bode well for the Wisconsin and meechigans of the world

So what did you mean by this? That Michigan and Wisconsin aren't very similar and Wisconsin will win against MSU? Or are you comparing Wisconsin and Michigan, and saying they are both equally talented teams, and Wisconsin will lose just like Michigan did, because they are 2 teams very similar not only talent wise, but also having cupcake schedules and having your first "tough" game on the road?

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

This is Wisconsin's first real road game (NIU game was played @ Soldier Field- more of a Wisconsin advantage) and Badger's defense isn't nearly as good as Notre Dames or as fast as Michigans so I see MSU putting up 30+. I am waiting for a total to come out because the only side I would lean to would be MSU.

bspring

Ngates, are you implying I said anything about talent? Yes you are... did I? No... was I comparing their situations yes... did you acknowledge that yes. But you still arent getting it...

bspring

Wisconsin and Michigan are both heading into Spartyland undefeated... Mich was just outside the 10, Wiscy just outside the top 5, both are getting heavy play on this board and in the media, hell... in general... Both played weak schedules heading into this game... Both had not had a true road test, Even more so both played in Chicago (hahahahah I took that one really far but I had to be the sarcastic ass). I no where in there mentioned a talent or even a breath of Michigan and Wisconsin being equals, but their situations heading into a game on the road vs. MSU are similar.

Again, the struggling continues....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ngates, are you implying I said anything about talent? Yes you are... did I? No... was I comparing their situations yes... did you acknowledge that yes. But you still arent getting it...

Yes, why even compare the 2 teams schedule, making a note that It's both teams first "tough" road game and they will both have similar fates? You only compare those notes if the 2 teams in question are considered equal, I would think.

Who is the better team Wisconsin or Michigan?

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Wisky is much than Michigan.........dont the rankings fool you....

bspring

Hands down Wisconsin... But lets get a true measure on Wiscy this weekend... Just like we did on Michigan this past weekend

bspring

IMO it is simply a hard spot for a team to face a team like MSU, with their first true road game and challenge in the middle of October

First 12345 Last