BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cheapest beer in NFL $5.25 at Cleveland&Green Bay.Only morons buy stadium beer!

Most 12 ounce glasses of beer at NFL games cost $7 and upwards to around $10.If you are a bigger guy,there is no way you are going to catch a buzz for $50.Who can't find a better way to spend $50 than on luke warm beer that is half spilled out to begin with where you have to protect the other half from being spilled out by the lard ass in front of you getting up.Then that will cause a fight.Then to boot the stadium has prying eyes on you checking if they should cut you off.It's amazing that somewhat smart and talented people in certain aspects of their lives and are rational and normal but dumb asses when it comes to blowing money on frivalous crap.Not to mention paying $60 or whatever it is to park at Patriots games and future Viking games if they get a new stadium.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Smart guys drink in the parking lot, and eat B4 they drink @ some restaurant.

When I go to San Diego the first stop for me is @ a mom and pops breakfast joint. Then the liqour store, where I buy a 40oz to kill on the way to the game, while riding the tram.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

That's why they invented the tailgate party. Eat food and drink beer cheaply before the game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That's why they invented the tailgate party. Eat food and drink beer cheaply before the game.
    A few places are charging fans to be able to tailgate now

Gillete Stadium(Patriots) are one of many now.

Still free in San Diego though.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

They charge in Dallas also.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

That's lame charging people tailgating. They already pay $1000 for season tickets.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Well there must be a lot of morons at NFL games..including myself because its always the longest line of the consession stands.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68545

Nothing beats a warm foamy flat Strohs.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drink a ton before the game and when I go in buy a few to keep the buzz going

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

the morons are the fans that actually go to the games to watch about 8 minutes of actual play. yes, only 8 minutes. you can't count walking back to the huddle as the clock ticks away. each play takes about 4 seconds, and with about 60 plays apiece comes out to about 8 minutes of actual action. never mind what it costs. you could use that money to bet with and watch nfl redzone commercial free. even if you went to a bar you would fare much better that paying those ridiculous ticket, parking, and concession prices and avoid missing most of either the early or late games. sell those season tickets to another fool.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bb_skoots

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

^^^You are being extreme.

I understand your perspective, but the atompshere of the experience can be electrifying. Albeit TV timeouts can ruin the experience if the game has a nice rythm going, but its still one of the great sporting events.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    the morons are the fans that actually go to the games to watch about 8 minutes of actual play. yes, only 8 minutes. you can't count walking back to the huddle as the clock ticks away. each play takes about 4 seconds, and with about 60 plays apiece comes out to about 8 minutes of actual action. never mind what it costs. you could use that money to bet with and watch nfl redzone commercial free. even if you went to a bar you would fare much better that paying those ridiculous ticket, parking, and concession prices and avoid missing most of either the early or late games. sell those season tickets to another fool.
    Yeah they need to cut down the play clock to 15 seconds between plays. Do they really need 45 seconds to draw a play in the huddle?

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I spent 200 at the cowboy skins game. I would rather watch the game at home I hate getting packed in like sardines

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you're already at the game who gives a **** about another 100 bucks to enjoy it..just bet an extra 100 to cover the refreshments!

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well if you use gambling winnings its basically free

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

You guys seen this...

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

f-l-a-s-k

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

bring a flask in to drink it up

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Still better than the $8 beers at Canucks games...

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beer at games is for financially stable people like opie.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I go tailgating for at least 5 hours before. Then I only need a couple to keep the buzz at the game.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Don't glorify drinking.

MODS, delete this thread NOW!!!!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Double post

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    f-l-a-s-k
    We have a winner. Was that so hard??

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

When i visit LA And go to Staples Center.I think beer was 10 bucks.LA Kings Hockey maybe one of the most overpriced events.Got tickets on Stub hub 160 bucks for 2 tickets halfway up the center on the third level [wheres the ice] 20 bucks to park.Beer was 10 bucks.But it was my only pro sporting event for the year so i guess it was worth it after spending all winter here in Iowa.The best beer i had at a game was when i went to that disaster of a game the 3-0 MNF Game iun Pittsburg a few years ago in the rain.They had the best beer a microbrew it was 9 bucks but was very good with the Piermarni sandwhich.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That's lame charging people tailgating. They already pay $1000 for season tickets.
    Do someone hold a gun to there heads and make them pay or are they paying by there own free will? Not every one is as tight and cheap as you Glenn Danzig.

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    Do someone hold a gun to there heads and make them pay or are they paying by there own free will? Not every one is as tight and cheap as you Glenn Danzig.
    Just because some people do something doesn't mean it's not stupid. I go to a game here and there but I do think everything is overpriced.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Yes people do stupid things but you make your choice and what is to expensive to you is not to expensive to some of the rest of us. Just cause you and Glenn Danzig think its stupid or lame dont mean that it is.