priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Miles can't catch an easy pass for ASU

Why is he playing D1 college football?

A travesty this moron actually gets a full ride to embarrass the game of football on national TV.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about the fact that the 2 michigan qbs will both one day have 4 yr degrees with a combined iq of 80

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    what about the fact that the 2 michigan qbs will both one day have 4 yr degrees with a combined iq of 80
    I think when you recruit QBs like them, you realize they can't pass and just hope they can run and frustrate defenses.

But Miles, a WR that can't catch? That is quite annoying.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    I think when you recruit QBs like them, you realize they can't pass and just hope they can run and frustrate defenses.

But Miles, a WR that can't catch? That is quite annoying.
    i was watching the georgia tech game yesterday and with a minute and change left in the third quarter- the announcer announced gt had completed their first pass of the day. that play was called back by an offensive penalty. he started, and only completed 2 passes the entire game.

(running quarterbacks)

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Funny that miles is used as a rb almost... and no one complained when he had some huge plays earlier in the game lol... either way you damned if you do and damned if you dont... He had nearly 100 yds of total offense, and the biggest play from scrimmage for the sun devils... so yeah if he catched it you cover, but if he "doesnt deserve" a d1 scholly or to be playing then they have to find someone else to get those yards and that play... which as we saw last night was not gonna happen

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Why is he playing D1 college football?

A travesty this moron actually gets a full ride to embarrass the game of football on national TV.
    I know college football players are not allowed to make mistakes when degens like you have money on them, but can I ask you a question.

You do realize some of the greatest NFL players of all-time actually MADE A FUKING MISTAKE in college? You do realize that, right?