asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    Bama
    LSU
    Oklahoma
    Wisky
    From what I've seen, this is my top 4 in order. I think Oklahoma State is overrated.

artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think oklahoma state could beat Oklahoma we'll see tho who will cover the spread when they square up

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is why people have been getting killed in CFB. I don't understand how you could put Stanford in the top 4. They haven't beaten a team that currently has a winning record and we are half way through the season! What is Stanford's best win? Washington State, Duke???? Give me a break.

Oregon beat this Stanford team by three touchdowns last year. Do I think Stanford is good? Of course I do. Do I think they are top 5. I most certainly do not.

How can anyone put them ahead of Oklahoma or Oklahoma State? OU has wins over Mizzou, Texas, and at Florida State. Likewise, Oklahoma State has wins over Texas A&M and at Texas.

This is how the top 5 should look imo.

1. LSU
    2. Alabama
    3. Oklahoma
    4. Wisconsin
    5. Oklahoma State

Stanford would be #6 imo.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

might put boise st and oregon ahead of them

artist

How is people getting killed if Stanford cover all theirs games??? You if bet every game Stanford been playing you should be up same with alabama and lsu oka state and Wisconsin haha this year man is one of the best right now. Can't forget about Boise also

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post

My dude Arizona state no problem Stanford win easily haha and Oregon man I remember last year when I betted large on Oregon against Stanford.. Stanford was up and Oregon came back and won, crazy win after that Oregon went into the bcs championship. Stanford this year won't let that happen I be disappointed if they lose any game this season.. Except lsu or Alabama
    i remember that game also and i remember oregon shut them out in the 2nd half so cmon with that. what type of players besides luck does stanford have ?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

the books have been getting killed the top 10 is covering at a ridiculous rate so far this year

artist

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    the books have been getting killed the top 10 is covering at a ridiculous rate so far this year
    that's why I like Stanford and ncaaF right now everyone fighting for the top and damn if you ain't up with ncaaf top teams then you must be scared of losing. Gotta have confidence but back to the subject imma ride with the top teams until the season is over. I hope Wisconsin put on a show against Michigan state this week

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

you gotta put wisky in there somewhere

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

So Stanford is better than Oklahoma State and Oklahoma because they have covered every game on a schedule that doesn't even include a team with a winning record so far.

Awesome logic.

I think Stanford is good too but they have to cover 21 point spreads against teams like Duke and Washington State. Oklahoma State and OU would beat those teams by about 40.

I think Stanford is good but they aren't quite as good as the other teams already mentioned. Boise State's wins over Georgia was far more impressive than anything Stanford has done so you could make a stronger case for Boise than you could Stanford imo.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lsu
    Bama
    Okl
    Okl st

There is no one else

artist

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So Stanford is better than Oklahoma State and Oklahoma because they have covered every game on a schedule that doesn't even include a team with a winning record so far.

Awesome logic.

I think Stanford is good too but they have to cover 21 point spreads against teams like Duke and Washington State. Oklahoma State and OU would beat those teams by about 40.

I think Stanford is good but they aren't quite as good as the other teams already mentioned. Boise State's wins over Georgia was far more impressive than anything Stanford has done so you could make a stronger case for Boise than you could Stanford imo.
    Your right I like teams that make me money and I remember last time Boise didn't cover and their ranking got worse. Idc about who's better right now unless they face off.. Lsu and Alabama those are the top two and no one taken them out as for Oklahoma- Oklahoma state-Wisconsin-Stanford-Boise-Clemson I just hope they keep winning fight for the top 4 and cover the spread...

Kill the book and go on to the next one

artist

Lol look at the top 4 now!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

1. LSU
    2. Bama
    3. Clemson
    4. Okie State