joseph06
    joseph06's Avatar Become A Pro!

newbie need some help.....atleast! to break even

Whats up people... im a newbie in sports betting... i found this forum and register yesterday.. im reading all the play and info that i can get. and found some top and lock play that i put on my list. start betting all of them. but none none of them win.. down almost $600 box in one day... i just want to know were can i get some real guaranteed plays or suggestions for tomorrow nfl games. hope someone can point me to the real deal. i just to get back the lost from yesterday or break even. i know its only 600 and dont sounds a lot. all help and suggestions are really appreciated.. thanks in advance...

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

play the opposite when someone posts a Lock

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its brahma

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Play the eagles. That's your best bet.

joseph06
    joseph06's Avatar Become A Pro!

i shoot some for the eagles... maybe u got more best bet.so ill try some luck on parlay... thanks men

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

perhaps the eagles, falcons, ravens "birds of prey" parlay can bail you out..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Its brahma

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by joseph06 View Post
    Whats up people... im a newbie in sports betting... i found this forum and register yesterday.. im reading all the play and info that i can get. and found some top and lock play that i put on my list. start betting all of them. but none none of them win.. down almost $600 box in one day... i just want to know were can i get some real guaranteed plays or suggestions for tomorrow nfl games. hope someone can point me to the real deal. i just to get back the lost from yesterday or break even. i know its only 600 and dont sounds a lot. all help and suggestions are really appreciated.. thanks in advance...
    This is the classic "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime" deal.

So, I'm here to teach you to how to fish (how to win at sportsbetting)...
    1. Get the best number. If you don't consistently beat the closing number, you will not win long term. Period.
    2. Good bankroll management. Don't chase. Don't go all in. Understand it's a marathon, not a sprint. Your goal is to be ahead at the end of the season (or career), not necessairly ahead at the end of this weekend.
    3. Pick winners. If you can't pick 54-55% winners (at 110/100), you'll just lose your money more slowly.
    4. Understand that the overwhelming majority of sports bettors are LOSERS long-term. And you have to really, really work at this if you're going to be in the minority of bettors who are winners.

You're welcome!

Doc
    Last edited by Doc JS; 10-16-11 at 11:02 AM.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

my best bet of the day ,,,san francisco +5 it a gift,,,you can thank me later

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Doc is givin away all the secrets

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    perhaps the eagles, falcons, ravens "birds of prey" parlay can bail you out..
    I like that

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Dont play parlays. Stick to straight up bets. Teasers can also be dangerous. At the beginning, I would stick to moneylines, totals and spreads.