mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've never understood teams that take a safety in that spot. Why not just throw the ball 70 yards out of bounds? That's much safer then trying to run out of the endzone IMO.
    How? What's the risk in running out the endzone? If you drop back and throw you take the chance of Shaw getting hit and fumbling.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

where is lt profit... saying how its better to take the ml dog if its +3 or under

or take the spread -3 or less for favorites...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    How? What's the risk in running out the endzone? If you drop back and throw you take the chance of Shaw getting hit and fumbling.
    He has a better chance of getting run down and hit running out of the end zone versus throwing a pass. There was 4 seconds left on the clock. He could have taken the snap and take a 7 step drop, then throw the ball 70 yards into the stands. Same results. I could see if he was on the 1 yard line but he had plenty of real estate to drop back and throw.

CharlestonCock
    Achilles tendon rupture SUCKS!!!
    CharlestonCock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

I can't believe the characters on this board sometimes. Lattimore is a class act, one of the most genuine and humble athletes to play the game. It was a bad beat, get over it.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He has a better chance of getting run down and hit running out of the end zone versus throwing a pass. There was 4 seconds left on the clock. He could have taken the snap and take a 7 step drop, then throw the ball 70 yards into the stands. Same results. I could see if he was on the 1 yard line but he had plenty of real estate to drop back and throw.
    Shaw has 4.5 speed. Line him up in the shotgun and he has a 5 yard head start and is quicker than Miss St whole front 7. If you just drop him back what if someone misses their blocking assignment. You know they are all out blitzing. Take your loss like a man. I was on USC too but that was the right play.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonCock View Post
    I can't believe the characters on this board sometimes. Lattimore is a class act, one of the most genuine and humble athletes to play the game. It was a bad beat, get over it.
    Complete degenerate losers what do you expect

Let's hope its not too serious....good win

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Crazy ending.

Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Complete degenerate losers what do you expect Let's hope its not too serious....good win
    You just don't shut up. Your a real Sharp with your two team parlay for four units today. If you win you can purchase a television and don't have to go to Walmart to watch the games.

Go back to your fuckin trailer and have some Schlitz and STFU!

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol u use the f word and God In The same sentence u deserve to lose every bib of ur money have some respect for the Big Man

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's for u itchypickle

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Manningisalegend View Post
    That's for u itchypickle
    Blah Blah Blah

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra07751 View Post
    You just don't shut up. Your a real Sharp with your two team parlay for four units today. If you win you can purchase a television and don't have to go to Walmart to watch the games.

Go back to your fuckin trailer and have some Schlitz and STFU!
    LMAO trailer......OK buddy

You're the scumbag rooting for a career threatening injury (for a guy who had nothing to do with the result at all) because you lost a bet....NOT ME

chrisla66
    chrisla66's Avatar Become A Pro!

fixed game

let me tell you in all my years of gambling i seen many fixes, horse racing,basketball proven, officials going to jail in nba,but that was awful replays were both called wrong even espn anouncer mentioned it, and that to hapen they were on the 9 yd line not the 2 are you kidding me even the site wiseguys had it as a best bet mentioning get your fix before the game ,that was totally discusting,a invetigation should be launced

First 123