AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Usc -3.5

I never bet on SC but this line is way off. Kiffin has opened the offense up FINALLY. The defense is still a little suspect but Arizona was a top 5 offense at the time. Haven't been impressed with Cals play. Think the line should be more around 10-14 pts. SC also coming fresh off a bye week and California playing in a short week after the Oregon beat down. Not to mention the past Cal vs SC GAMES. I like SC here. Read about the pick, betting the total and final thoughts.
    Last edited by Dax; 10-10-11 at 04:15 PM.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Like USC in this game and the write up!

One thing though. Not a short week for Cal; they played the Thursday night game last week as well.
    Last edited by Dax; 10-10-11 at 04:14 PM.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Ahhh you are correct sorry for the mistake

DeLaSalle98
    DeLaSalle98's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like betting this game either, and I'm going to it so it makes it even tougher. Cal is deplorable on national TV games for one, and they are not a 2nd half team.

What can effect the game is that both teams share the same sideline @ AT&T park. So substitutions and personnel changes could get dicey. Tedford has already had to deal with it a few times, Lane did once in the Emerald Bowl 2 years ago.

If someone put a gun to my head I would pick USC, but the logistics is what could be leading to this spread being where its at.