flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HEY SBR JOHN JJGOLD TOLD US THAT RUSS HAWKINS GOT 6-10 YEARS FOR AMBUSHING SICK GAMBLER UP IN A MONTREAL HOTEL WHEN HE SAID HE HAD GUY LEFLAUR COME ON UP AND MEET HIM.THEN 5 OF RUSS HAWKINS GOOONS PUT SICK GAMBLER IN A COMA FOR 6 MONTHS.RUSS HAWKINS WAS SENT TO JAIL.JJGOLD TOLD US THIS STORY SO IT HAS TO BE TRUE
    JJ has saved a certain poster's life.... This is a fact.... Russy is to be respected but also feared.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    1)2)After JJ pulled the stunt when they made him a mod and he banned the whole board is still very "fresh" over there-still the funniest stunt ever in forumville
    I keep hearing bits and pieces of this...exactly, what happened?

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    I keep hearing bits and pieces of this...exactly, what happened?
    Bobby, JJ was MW and Russy owes him more than any amount of money. JJ almost got MW tattooed across his back in his earlier years....

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

If JJ left this forum thread would be flushed down the toilet

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    If JJ left this forum thread would be flushed down the toilet
    JJ used to give Betting Prophets $100 bills to wipe his nose with in 2001

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Its great to see Russ back and I hope Major Wager can make a comeback in this climate, I havent been there in years, was almost a ghost town for awhile. I hope they get rolling again. JJ would be crazy to leave sbr, there is no one out there that compares with SBR right now.

I really see someone with JJs creativity one day in costa rica developing content for sbr tv , creating shows, and helping sbr expand, sbrtv is brilliant. JJ would be living la vida loca in costa rica if he could just break out of his hometown and get out there , the guy is a star wherever he goes.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

mw used to be a great place withe sportman mr falcone boston gambler just to name a few

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Does Sick Gambler = NIcky = BTJ?

What is JJ's monthly salary to post here?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

jj , sbr

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Bobby, JJ was MW and Russy owes him more than any amount of money. JJ almost got MW tattooed across his back in his earlier years....
    hey carnal now that russy has had a chance to breathe some fresh air has he been able to glance at any of these early lines for saturday?...in particular texas +235 coming off getting trampled in the red river stampede also will he be releasing a card or can you release for him?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

if jj leaves = less trolls, less traffic, better quality posts

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    hey carnal now that russy has had a chance to breathe some fresh air has he been able to glance at any of these early lines for saturday?...in particular texas +235 coming off getting trampled in the red river stampede also will he be releasing a card or can you release for him?
    Orale Ese, Russy is a G*d amongst Peasants.... Nobody in the industry can come close to what he has done and what he is about to do....

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

SERIOUSLY BOYS THEY DO HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD WRITE UPS ON GAMES AND A COUPLE OF GOOD HANDICAPPERS UNLIKE THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON IN THIS FORUM.IF YOU WANT LOSERS READ SBR IF YOU WANT WINNERS READ MAJOR WAGER

SBR JOHN STOPPED OVER TO MAJOR WAGER TO SAY HELLO IT WOULD BE A NICE GESTURE TO SEE JJGOLD COME BY AND SAY HI TO RUSSY HIS OLD PAL.JJGOLD GO OVER AND WISH RUSS HAWKINS WELL IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO HIM HE DID LAUNCH YOUR CAREER BACK IN THE FORUM WARS.

JJGOLD REMEMBER MY BATTLE WITH LENNY FROM CASCADE MAN YOU REALLY JUMPED ON RUSS HAWKINS HE WAS TRYING TO DEFEND THOSE CROOKS WHEN YOU HIT HIM WITH THE BOMBSHELL ABOUT THE RULES BEING ERASED

I HAD MORE FIGHTS WITH THIS NIT WIT RUSS HAWKINS BUT ITS GOOD TO SEE HIM BACK MAYBE WE CAB START THE FORUM WARS AGAIN.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    SERIOUSLY BOYS THEY DO HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD WRITE UPS ON GAMES AND A COUPLE OF GOOD HANDICAPPERS UNLIKE THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON IN THIS FORUM.IF YOU WANT LOSERS READ SBR IF YOU WANT WINNERS READ MAJOR WAGER

SBR JOHN STOPPED OVER TO MAJOR WAGER TO SAY HELLO IT WOULD BE A NICE GESTURE TO SEE JJGOLD COME BY AND SAY HI TO RUSSY HIS OLD PAL.JJGOLD GO OVER AND WISH RUSS HAWKINS WELL IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO HIM HE DID LAUNCH YOUR CAREER BACK IN THE FORUM WARS.

JJGOLD REMEMBER MY BATTLE WITH LENNY FROM CASCADE MAN YOU REALLY JUMPED ON RUSS HAWKINS HE WAS TRYING TO DEFEND THOSE CROOKS WHEN YOU HIT HIM WITH THE BOMBSHELL ABOUT THE RULES BEING ERASED

I HAD MORE FIGHTS WITH THIS NIT WIT RUSS HAWKINS BUT ITS GOOD TO SEE HIM BACK MAYBE WE CAB START THE FORUM WARS AGAIN.
    Where is this nut posting?? I dont even look at other forums anymore Jimmy
    I thought he never left there

What happened? Did he really go to jail??

Jimmy he was a tough sons of a bitch, epic battles

Sick Gambler called me and said he is scared for his life and I do not blame him

Odds Russ goes after Sick????? -340

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

whats up with sbr john going over there wanting to play in the bowl contest

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

When I try to type in all caps SBR automatically makes it lower case for me. How do you do it BTJ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Can you imagine if the Major posts here??

I say he does and must be a guy that always slams me

It would be epic to see him fighting here with all the young punks

He would fukkin bury them

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    When I try to type in all caps SBR automatically makes it lower case for me. How do you do it BTJ?
    SMILIES/EMOTICONS

RUSSY MW was a forum G*d and can do whatever he wants in the industry... It would be a smart move for JJ to go back with RUSSY MW... Russy MW is light years beyond anyone in the industry and has all the connections in the world...... JJ will make a lot more money with Russy!
    Russy MW has more pull in the gambling/forum industry than all forum owners combines... He is a true hero and pioneer to all.
    Orale Ese, Russy is a G*d amongst Peasants.... Nobody in the industry can come close to what he has done and what he is about to do....

First 12