chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    What else is he suppose to do.......cry? He is only an employee, he can laugh or be sad.....Its AMERICA.....
    lol

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

It bugged me too. As well as these guys making millions and still unwilling to sprint to 1st base on a ground ball. I can't stand the half ass jogging. You never know what could happen.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Fans like you piss me off. Boohoo a player is laughing, which probably means he's not taking the game seriously. Have you ever played any sports in your life? I'm assuming no. Gotta have fun sometimes. It's not like he was laughing the entire game. Even if they do laugh, tough luck.

toddorts
    toddorts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does your boss come into your office or cubicle and tell you that you aren't allowed to laugh because the company hasn't made any money that quarter? Give me a fuking break. The guy plays his ass off and produces results for his team. He's a high value player, and that's all that matters. If he wants to have a beer in the club house or tell a joke in the dugout, then have at it.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah let the man laugh. He don't give a fukk if they win or not either way he is a millionaire and he is not going to be wearing a brewer uniform next year. Besides its just a game....

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Comparing this to simply laughing at work is a bit off. It's more like laughing at work on a day when you reported a quarterly loss and your companies stock took a nosedive. I may still joke on a day like that , but i probably would be in a bit worse of a mood. Esp, if im invested in the company. But prince may already be out of Milwaukee mentally.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fielder does not care

Those personality types are ones you do not want on your team
    I think u meant black people

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

no one will sign this overweight buffoon for more than 8 million. a dh in the making and that's the ceiling on dh's these days.

toddorts
    toddorts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Comparing this to simply laughing at work is a bit off. It's more like laughing at work on a day when you reported a quarterly loss and your companies stock took a nosedive. I may still joke on a day like that , but i probably would be in a bit worse of a mood. Esp, if im invested in the company. But prince may already be out of Milwaukee mentally.
    I own company stock, and I'm in a profession where I'm kind of stuck at my company and can't go somewhere else and make the same kind of money, but I still have a good time at work and don't let it bother me when the company turns in a really bad quarter. We were on the verge of bankruptcy a few years ago, but I wasn't moping around and depressed. I'd rather have a guy like Fielder on my team or at my company than some guy who gets depressed and horrible to be around when things get tough.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I think u meant black people

you got black jokes LB? you lucky i can't come thru that computer monitor and slap yo cracka ass

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

NOTHING could be that funny at that time in the game, unless you know you are leaving. Bags are packed I guess.

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

I'd be laughing too making all that money playing a game!!

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You do not know if he doesn't care or not. You are just making an assumption (and you know what they say about those). Professional athletes are members of a fraternity. They see each other all the time, they train together, drink together, eat together etc. Last night it looked like Miggy was smiling on his way toward a collision with Napoli. Those two have worked out together and have a good relationship. Of course its gonna seem kinda funny to them.

Fielder is in a contract year and I am sure he cares very much how his team does. Would you rather have him acting like a nervous wreck? The fact that these guys can still joke, while on national television and in a huge game is amazing to me.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

morons - quit the racist shit.

No place for that anywhere let alone on this site.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

what if i am a white guy banging my black girlfriend and she like me to be dirty and call her racist things. sometime a little racist role play.

is it ok then?

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    morons - quit the racist shit.

No place for that anywhere let alone on this site.
    Totally agree. I wish people who posted that crap could realize how big of a moron they look like to anyone with an IQ above that of an average 13 year old. Some people stop maturing/growing and get stuck with the mentality of a middle schooler.

miguelj
    miguelj's Avatar Become A Pro!

baseball is a happy and fun game its a game for funny players not asses who cry about a game they just lose.fielder is fun to talk to because everytime he said something a joke comes out of it.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Remember about 3 years ago when Baby Hughey Fielder beat up one of their own pitchers because he went to the club house to take a shower after he was yanked where Fielder thought he should have stuck around the dugout?Fielder was 3 times his size.I would like to see someone do that to Fielder but luckily for his sake,guys Andre the Giant's size don't play baseball.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

luckily the conversation was recorded "prince you butterball, why did hit into those clown double plays?" and he said "hahahhaa, you silly little tool i am leaving town soon, where are the snacks?"

miguelj
    miguelj's Avatar Become A Pro!

who would you rather have zambrano from cub as a hard ass or fielder a happy face? don't answer because l know if you pick zambrano its like watch your back you never know whats going to happen.with fielder you know a joke is coming.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    no one will sign this overweight buffoon for more than 8 million. A dh in the making and that's the ceiling on dh's these days.
    fail

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Would u see Jordan or Brady laughing during a timeout while trailing in the 4th qtr? No.

First 12