Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    is that you Dynamite?

Boy mikail you have this real hate on me lately. Congrats on your good run dont let it get to your head though. The gambling gods always take care of guys who get too high on themselves.

You nailed this one. Do you want a cookie?
    Ok, well I guess that's a close to a compliment I will get from you. Just so you know that's not hate. Merely pointing it out when you make bad statements and or plays. You know a lot of these knuckleheads here will tail you into hell if you said you was going. Most of these suckers here need to be spoon fed what plays to wager on. You have a responsibility to provide them with more winners than losers. The way I see it anyway.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Ok, well I guess that's a close to a compliment I will get from you. Just so you know that's not hate. Merely pointing it out when you make bad statements and or plays. You know a lot of these knuckleheads here will tail you into hell if you said you was going. Most of these suckers here need to be spoon fed what plays to wager on. You have a responsibility to provide them with more winners than losers. The way I see it anyway.
    lots of minions follow lakerman, but the popularity also comes with other baggage. most of the people on this site are teenagers anyway. when its lakermans time to step away, his pupil nocoin will fill the void. laker does not even acknowledge this runt

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lots of minions follow lakerman, but the popularity also comes with other baggage. most of the people on this site are teenagers anyway. when its lakermans time to step away, his pupil nocoin will fill the void. laker does not even acknowledge this runt
    That is it exactly Goatmilk. Now LB thinks I hate him. lol, I just point it out when it's not a good play he's on so these youngin's don't lose their allowance money tailing him. IMO I think all in all LB is a good capper. Especially in NBA.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I'm not gonna play the series unless St. Louis wins game 1 I can make more by wagering game to game. I do lean Rangers though.

First 123