Apologies if this is double posted.

Dear "should I drive 4 hours"
First off, great thread.

Secondly and most importantly .... I didn't paw through all your posts but I think your words were something like "I depend on gambling for my living". I hope you don't take this wrong but here goes ... I was a professional gambler for 18 years and have gambled successfuly for most of my life. I have been happily married for 30 plus years. I did this under full disclosure from the start. IF you are serious and successful then you can obviously prove yourself to the woman you want to meet and deal with the consequences. As I'm sure you're aware it isn't always roses.

Here's the hard part. Barring life changing events like death and health NO successful gambler allows their personal lives to interfere with their work. When I was at work I was at work period! When I played I played hard however when the line became gray the results reflected it. Based on your posts it sounds like you're having a great time but your (how do the syntax police like that) results don't sound to be so great since this saga began.

IF you are serious, immediately seperate church and state and get your head straight and take care of business otherwise take the advice of others and write "the book".
All my best