bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I very much want an NBA season

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5051

I want a NBA season as well. NBA is the sport I do best in gambling wise. Feel like there will be a shortened season that will start in January.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Signing In

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Yes living in Iowa can get tough from Dec thru Mar cold days and nights.NBA was a good back up too hockey love the Clippers,Lakers and Golden ST Because those games start at 930 central perfect time because my wife goes to bed at that time to wake up and go to work so i have the tv now i will have the LA Kings as the only thing going this winter.I guess i will give college hoops a try but find it very dull.We do have the d league here with the Iowa Energy but they stink no d and games always 140 - 123 like that.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are a true fan of the NBA-----the best thing for the long term health of the league is for the owners to use every available nuclear option and bring some fiscal reality back to the game.

If that means locking the players out for the entire year, so be it. The NBA player's union will fold shortly---they simply aren't as dedicated to the cause as MLBPA or the NFLPA, and they realize if they don't----teams may soon closing up shop for good.

As painful as it would---contraction would go a long way to helping the league, but I don't think there is a single owner who has the stones to get that done.

As long as the NFL and NCAA have a football season going on and baseball is approaching the WS, the sporting public at large simply don't care about the NBA-----there is no reason to.

The NFL dominates the headlines to such a degree, that even when Stern announces the first 2 weeks have been cancelled-----it gets placed on the backpages of just about every paper, and online sports news content.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    If you are a true fan of the NBA-----the best thing for the long term health of the league is for the owners to use every available nuclear option and bring some fiscal reality back to the game.

If that means locking the players out for the entire year, so be it. The NBA player's union will fold shortly---they simply aren't as dedicated to the cause as MLBPA or the NFLPA, and they realize if they don't----teams may soon closing up shop for good.

As painful as it would---contraction would go a long way to helping the league, but I don't think there is a single owner who has the stones to get that done.

As long as the NFL and NCAA have a football season going on and baseball is approaching the WS, the sporting public at large simply don't care about the NBA-----there is no reason to.

The NFL dominates the headlines to such a degree, that even when Stern announces the first 2 weeks have been cancelled-----it gets placed on the backpages of just about every paper, and online sports news content.
    i'm not in favor of contraction, being a season ticket holder for the smallest market team in the nba

but i can see how it would benefit the league to lose 4 teams, let's just make sure one of those 4 isn't milwaukee

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I like watching NBA. Celtics. I live for NCAA ball. But I love the NBA playoffs. Love going to the playoff games or NBA finals. But I'm not so sure I'm gonna miss it this year. Wouldn't mind seeing all these fuks starve. Mostly the owners and team employees. And hell te players too. Fuk em all. I don't really care what happens. Il watch if there is a season. If not, oh well.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I'm signing in. I love the NBA and will still watch even if the players are greedy and overpaid. Plus I love gambling on it!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Hey Mike, I know you want NBA back cuz laast season you hit a huge parlay. lol.

Anyways, I want it back to see Holiday matches like the Heats @ Lakers again.

First 12