zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stephen Garcia fails drug test

Garcia fails a "substance test". I haven't found any sources that tell what he failed for, but I assume it was either for marijuana or un-godly amounts of alcohol. I assume he will be removed groom the team. It is about time SC got rid of that dead weight. Even though they won thanks to Lattimore, I honestly questioned whether Garcia had mild retardation after "throwing" that safety in the Bama game last year. I don't know why Spurier kept that drunken moron around so long. Bama had The Snake and Namath who were both notorious partiers, but they were able to keep it off the field for the most part. I highly doubt this will have a huge effect on SC, as Shaw looked very good, albeit vs Kentucky.

Who is your favorite sports figure who likes/liked to "partake" a bit too much? Mine is hands down Kenny Stabler. He hands down deserves to be In the HOF, but he never will because he didn't quite get along with some major media players.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

ESPN is saying he failed both weed and alcohol tests. Part of his agreement to come back from his last suspension was no drugs or alcohol.

What an idiot. Throwing away an amazing opportunity

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Guy shouldn't even been given a second chance. He's a Grade A fukk up.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mexicans use lot of mota & alcohol

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dude had been suspended like 6 times....I think he had enough opportunities...now let him go to a Div II school then on to prison....it's his destiny

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I heard they based the results off of watching his game film....clearly he is stoned out of his mind and drunk in most of the footage this year.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

He is still a kid, he might have a serious problem.. I guess getting benched didn't help his pyschee

zuluhead1``1

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    He is still a kid, he might have a serious problem.. I guess getting benched didn't help his pyschee
    As much as I hate Garcia, I have to agree. Just imagine what kind of bender he will go one when he realizes that his football career is completely over. No D2, no NFL, no Arena. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he winds up dead in the next 5 years. It is a sad waste of talent. I was honestly surprised he wasn't kicked off when he showed up to that football mentors things hammered.

zuluhead1``1

I also just realized how many times I used the phrases "hands down" and "I assume" in my first post. That gets on my nerves.